Rant About the CASE Here! Get it off your chest.#4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first post..I have been watching this unfold from the very beginning.

I am a grandmaw, to 4 grandbabies, one of my grandsons is exactly 1 week older than Caylee, they even have the same coloring, brown hair and eyes.

I have babysitted him since, his mom went back to work after her maternity leave. I have treasured these last 3 years, since my daughter in law and my son, work long hours, I have pretty much raised him.

So that being said, I can not understand, Casey's parents, pussy footing around their daughter. From the get-go, I kept thinking, if that was my daughter, she would have ran to the jail, to get away from me. You can't tell me, that hadn't seen signs of something in the way, she was around Caylee, or questioned how, Caylee may have behaved, if things wasn't right, after being with Mommy dearest for the day.

I know everyone raises that kids different, but after I became a grandmother, I would die for my grandbabies. If I saw anything, wrong or was worried about something, with them, I would have no problems, backing one of my sons up in a corner and finding out what the heck was going on. And if they tried to take that baby away and not let me see them again, well then they could talk to the police. I would let nothing or nobody, stop me from making sure that child was ok.

Now, we have a little body, found in the woods in a garbage bag, I can not even wrap my brain around, how somebody could do that. I feel for the grandparents, but then they tick me off so bad, I could scream. It's like they are so worried about upsetting Casey. Dear Lord, wake up, she is a monster.

Casey, I think should be taken to the morgue and let her look at the bag of bones they found, let that sight stay in her head forever.

I just hope and pray, that sweet baby didn't suffer.

This is my first post..I have been watching this unfold from the very beginning.

I am a grandmaw, to 4 grandbabies, one of my grandsons is exactly 1 week older than Caylee, they even have the same coloring, brown hair and eyes.

I have babysitted him since, his mom went back to work after her maternity leave. I have treasured these last 3 years, since my daughter in law and my son, work long hours, I have pretty much raised him.

So that being said, I can not understand, Casey's parents, pussy footing around their daughter. From the get-go, I kept thinking, if that was my daughter, she would have ran to the jail, to get away from me. You can't tell me, that hadn't seen signs of something in the way, she was around Caylee, or questioned how, Caylee may have behaved, if things wasn't right, after being with Mommy dearest for the day.

I know everyone raises that kids different, but after I became a grandmother, I would die for my grandbabies. If I saw anything, wrong or was worried about something, with them, I would have no problems, backing one of my sons up in a corner and finding out what the heck was going on. And if they tried to take that baby away and not let me see them again, well then they could talk to the police. I would let nothing or nobody, stop me from making sure that child was ok.

Now, we have a little body, found in the woods in a garbage bag, I can not even wrap my brain around, how somebody could do that. I feel for the grandparents, but then they tick me off so bad, I could scream. It's like they are so worried about upsetting Casey. Dear Lord, wake up, she is a monster.

Casey, I think should be taken to the morgue and let her look at the bag of bones they found, let that sight stay in her head forever.

I just hope and pray, that sweet baby didn't suffer.

That was a wonderful post. I'm a Nana and, like you, I find this whole situation impossible to comprehend. I love my own children more than I could ever express in words, but I could never even dream of disregarding my little granddaughter the way Caylee has been. My children are grown and make their own choices. At some point, if necessary, someone has to step up and defend the ones that are not able to defend themselves. Sadly, I don't believe anyone ever did or ever will do this for Caylee. Welcome to WS.

Cindy Anthony makes me the most upset.....I would like to see the OCSO subpoena
Cindy Anthony and her 5(five) ring 3(three) inch binder: the one she had present in the "questioning" of her by the FBI...I would like to SEE what she has in this BINDER....The one with all her detailed notes and statements in......I would think that this would be helpful in someway to the prosecution....After all she is an RN so she must have kept meticulous records in it.......I'am sure she has kept detailed notes of any and all conversations she has had in it.....

Your wish has been granted

I saw for the first time, the lady who claimed to have seen Caylee on the plane, and heard her say the line "she told me her name was Caylee Marie Anthony".

I would hope that she may face some sort of charges in the future to discourage liars like herself. Really, what are the odds there's another "Caylee Marie Anthony" since we know what we know now.
i agree with this post .. 100%

I was just sitting here looking at little Caylee's photo's....her little fingers.......her big brown eyes.....her dimples.........and her adorable smile. How could somebody not only hurt a precious innocent angel like this, but toss her off the side of the road in a garbage bag like she never existed?

I know the Anthony's have been difficult, but I really feel for them right now. It's got to be pure hell sitting, waiting, and watching the news talk about your grandbaby's skull, and little bones being recovered a few blocks away from your home. I can't even imagine the pain they are going through.

Everybody is really frustrated with them, but we have to understand that they were just holding on to any hope that Caylee was alive. When you have private detectives, and complete strangers, and your own daughter telling you to keep the faith, follow the leads, and never give up hope that she is alive, what would you do? I'm not sure what I would do, and I never want to have to find out.

It's hard enough to deal with the loss of a child, but to have to face the fact that your daughter killed her child, and the entire world hates her for it, and would like to see her suffer, must be heart wrenching. To think about your only daughter sleeping on a hard cot.... in a cold empty cell all alone with nobody to talk to must be torture. To know deep down that when she is sentenced for the crime she committed, she is going to be jail bait for all the prisoners who cannot wait to wring her neck, must be a nightmare in itself.

Can you imagine for a minute laying in bed just trying to figure out how your grandbaby died? What were the circumstances? Why wasn't I here for her? How could I not see this coming? Why didn't I question my daughter more? Why didn't I go look for her? WHY? Why, why, why????????

I'm a single mom, and have a 19 year old daughter who is my best friend, my rock, and my world. If I ever lost her I would crawl into a hole and die, because she is all I have. Does my daughter lie, steal, and hurt me? Nope...... never! I raised her with respect, and she knows I'd kick her a$$ if she ever disrespected me like that, but I'm not like most parents today who do not know the meaning of discipline. What I say goes, and I do not back down. We are not buddy's, I'm your MOM and you WILL respect me. Am I the perfect parent? No! Have I made mistakes? Oh hell YES!!!

My rant tonight is this. I've read some evil things on here especially the past few days about the Anthony's. Can we please just cut them some slack? I've sat here so angry at them at times, and just cussed at the TV saying WTF kind of drugs are you people on? Wake the eff up, but I cannot find it in my heart to be mean to them right now. I really think LE is feeling the same way right now too. They are suffering, and I am praying for them that they get the professional help, and strength they need to get through this difficult time.

I was here for the Brenda and Damon Van Dam bashing when they were being ridiculed, disected, and bashed on national TV, local TV, Websleuths, and every blog imaginable even after Danielle was found. It hurts folks.....when your child is missing and your personal life is out there for the media, friends, neighbors, and perfect strangers to pick apart. Everybody said they were writing a book, profiting off being on TV, and the hate goes on. I saw the pain in their eyes, and held them at a memorial. The last thing on a persons mind at this difficult time is money, fortune, and fame. I will guarantee you the Cindy and George we knew will not be the same after they get this news. Cindy probably won't have the strenght to tie he shoes when this all goes down. She will suffer from PTSD and probably end up in a psyche ward for awhile. I pray for them every night. We all should.

Peace~Stay Safe

Deb

I was just sitting here looking at little Caylee's photo's....her little fingers.......her big brown eyes.....her dimples.........and her adorable smile. How could somebody not only hurt a precious innocent angel like this, but toss her off the side of the road in a garbage bag like she never existed?

I know the Anthony's have been difficult, but I really feel for them right now. It's got to be pure hell sitting, waiting, and watching the news talk about your grandbaby's skull, and little bones being recovered a few blocks away from your home. I can't even imagine the pain they are going through.

Everybody is really frustrated with them, but we have to understand that they were just holding on to any hope that Caylee was alive. When you have private detectives, and complete strangers, and your own daughter telling you to keep the faith, follow the leads, and never give up hope that she is alive, what would you do? I'm not sure what I would do, and I never want to have to find out.

It's hard enough to deal with the loss of a child, but to have to face the fact that your daughter killed her child, and the entire world hates her for it, and would like to see her suffer, must be heart wrenching. To think about your only daughter sleeping on a hard cot.... in a cold empty cell all alone with nobody to talk to must be torture. To know deep down that when she is sentenced for the crime she committed, she is going to be jail bait for all the prisoners who cannot wait to wring her neck, must be a nightmare in itself.

Can you imagine for a minute laying in bed just trying to figure out how your grandbaby died? What were the circumstances? Why wasn't I here for her? How could I not see this coming? Why didn't I question my daughter more? Why didn't I go look for her? WHY? Why, why, why????????

I'm a single mom, and have a 19 year old daughter who is my best friend, my rock, and my world. If I ever lost her I would crawl into a hole and die, because she is all I have. Does my daughter lie, steal, and hurt me? Nope...... never! I raised her with respect, and she knows I'd kick her a$$ if she ever disrespected me like that, but I'm not like most parents today who do not know the meaning of discipline. What I say goes, and I do not back down. We are not buddy's, I'm your MOM and you WILL respect me. Am I the perfect parent? No! Have I made mistakes? Oh hell YES!!!

My rant tonight is this. I've read some evil things on here especially the past few days about the Anthony's. Can we please just cut them some slack? I've sat here so angry at them at times, and just cussed at the TV saying WTF kind of drugs are you people on? Wake the eff up, but I cannot find it in my heart to be mean to them right now. I really think LE is feeling the same way right now too. They are suffering, and I am praying for them that they get the professional help, and strength they need to get through this difficult time.

I was here for the Brenda and Damon Van Dam bashing when they were being ridiculed, disected, and bashed on national TV, local TV, Websleuths, and every blog imaginable even after Danielle was found. It hurts folks.....when your child is missing and your personal life is out there for the media, friends, neighbors, and perfect strangers to pick apart. Everybody said they were writing a book, profiting off being on TV, and the hate goes on. I saw the pain in their eyes, and held them at a memorial. The last thing on a persons mind at this difficult time is money, fortune, and fame. I will guarantee you the Cindy and George we knew will not be the same after they get this news. Cindy probably won't have the strenght to tie he shoes when this all goes down. She will suffer from PTSD and probably end up in a psyche ward for awhile. I pray for them every night. We all should.

Peace~Stay Safe

Deb

That was a great post. The most beautiful rant I've ever read. And ITA :clap::clap::clap:

I have to get this out.
I can not get over they are staying at a ritz! If they say they arent making money it is such a lie, I bet they had never stayed at one before this!

It's hard enough to deal with the loss of a child, but to have to face the fact that your daughter killed her child, and the entire world hates her for it, and would like to see her suffer, must be heart wrenching. I will guarantee you the Cindy and George we knew will not be the same after they get this news. Cindy probably won't have the strenght to tie he shoes when this all goes down. She will suffer from PTSD and probably end up in a psyche ward for awhile. I pray for them every night. We all should.

Peace~Stay Safe

Deb

I wrote the words below in the Cindy "Teddy Bear" thread last night, but I wanted to add them here to yours Deb.

Imajica said:
I guarantee each and every one of you that no matter what you think of Cindy, she is dying a little bit more each time the phone rings, waiting for the call that will tell them the words that will change their lives forever!

Can we all stop and imagine the horror of that moment, and the agony of waiting for it?? I'm certainly not a fan of many of their choices, but I also see no positive purpose served by nit picking their every move, and tearing them to shreds no matter which direction they turn.

And if you are among the many who believe that the A's truly are hateful, then what good does becoming equally hateful do anyone??

I know everyone is tense and angry awaiting the results here too, and we all want someone to blame. I do know that.. But I also know little Caylee loved her PaPa and Grandma more than anything in this world, and wherever she is we do not want to be responsible for tearing apart the very people she loved most in this world.

Please?

I know it's hard, but can we all try to ease up on them?

For Caylee if for no one else?

"If we say that monsters [people who do terrible evil] are beyond forgiving, we give them a power they should never have...they are given the power to keep their evil alive in the hearts of those who suffered most. We give them power to condemn their victims to live forever with the hurting memory of their painful pasts. We give the monsters the last word."

Lewis B. Smedes - Forgive & Forget: Healing the Hurts We Don't Deserve

My rant tonight is about Casey, we've seen a ton of pictures, ones that show her before Caylee was gone, ones taken during the first month before it was reported, and we've seen her strutting her stuff since she's been arrested. There has been no change in her appearance! Look at Cindy, she has lost a lot of weight since this started, what was Casey doing that first month? Oh yes she was buying food to take to Tony's, I guess she didn't miss any meals! Why why why couldn't she have cared, even just a little bit?

VB

So I have been thinking about the condition of the grandparents. I think it is good that they are waiting for DNA results. I don't think it's denial. I would advise a client just the same. You don't want to be grief-stricken for no reason. Yes, it most likely is Caylee, but what they are doing is the correct thing. Waiting for official confirmation. Then they can start the funeral proceedings and have some closure. They don't need to be in a frenzy over this. I hope they are staying away from the media, especially Cindy, she's very sensitive to everything going on. Hope the TV is off, no newspapers in sight. I hope they are thinking and reminiscing about Caylee. About how they got to this point. This is a good time for them to get their head on straight, so when the confirmation is official, they can make a clear and sensible statement. For all the speculation about them, listening to the original 911 call made me doubt they were criminally involved (aside from giving the wrong hairbrush).

:twocents:

I wrote the words below in the Cindy "Teddy Bear" thread last night, but I wanted to add them here to yours Deb.

Please?

I know it's hard, but can we all try to ease up on them?

For Caylee if for no one else?

"If we say that monsters [people who do terrible evil] are beyond forgiving, we give them a power they should never have...they are given the power to keep their evil alive in the hearts of those who suffered most. We give them power to condemn their victims to live forever with the hurting memory of their painful pasts. We give the monsters the last word."

Lewis B. Smedes - Forgive & Forget: Healing the Hurts We Don't Deserve

Thank you for your kind words. I'm putting myself in their shoes and cannot even imagine the hell they are going through. Nobody deserves this. They loved that baby girl, and yes they have meesed up on several occasions, but show me a book that explains how to act, what to say, and what not to say when your whole world is crumbling around you. Can you imagine that house? It's Christmas time! No playing santa this year for George. No Christmas shopping for Grandma. Cindy probably won't get out of bed for weeks. I really feel for them.

i just can't stand it when i watch nancy grace and see TOT MOM TOT MOM TOT MOM

Peace~Stay Safe

Deb

Your post was lovely, and I truly pity George and Cindy for their suffering now. At the same time, I cannot erase the fact that Cindy was determined to "frame" innocent young people like Jesse and Amy in order to get Casey off. If it meant getting her guilty daughter out of trouble, she would have destroyed the life of someone else's innocent son or daughter without a qualm. And George would have gone along with her.

To me, that's just unpardonable. I can overlook her willingness to lie and slander LE, TM and anyone else, but I'm a parent too, and one of my kids could have become her target. I can't excuse or get past that.

I shall pray harder for them to atone for my lack of sympathy. LOL

Your post was lovely, and I truly pity George and Cindy for their suffering now. At the same time, I cannot erase the fact that Cindy was determined to "frame" innocent young people like Jesse and Amy in order to get Casey off. If it meant getting her guilty daughter out of trouble, she would have destroyed the life of someone else's innocent son or daughter without a qualm. And George would have gone along with her.

To me, that's just unpardonable. I can overlook her willingness to lie and slander LE, TM and anyone else, but I'm a parent too, and one of my kids could have become her target. I can't excuse or get past that.

I shall pray harder for them to atone for my lack of sympathy. LOL

I love your posts Friday. Cindy and George have said some really harsh things, and really pissed me off on so many occasions. I agree, the things they have done are totally uncalled for. I'm just trying to put myself in their shoes and show some compassion at this difficult time.

My rant for now is this darn internet connection I am having to deal with! It never fails, when we sit days in and days out with nothing new to sleuth over, my dsl works fine..Just as all hell broke loose, my dsl box burned up and now I am fighting with dial up! The Anthony drama can't stay on top of with dial up connection!
So the two things in this world I can't stand right now is Casey and dial up! I feel bad for anyone who is as spoiled as myself to high speed!

I still can't fathom anyone putting their child in a trashbag.. I have 4 boys and always wanted a little girl, I would have took Caylee in!:furious:

While I'm here on this thread I have to rant!!!
PLEASE MAKE PADILLA GO AWAY!!!

This man makes me sick to my stomach. He really needs to go home and get off the air. What has he done for anybody? When has he EVER been right? The only thing he has done was get Casey out, which created a huge scene with protestors, and a huge mess for LE. Why do these people keep interviewing him? Greta asked him why he was going to Orlando and all he could say was to have dinner with Grund. He's out there signing autographs, and making up crazy things as usual. :furious:

I love your posts Friday. Cindy and George have said some really harsh things, and really pissed me off on so many occasions. I agree, the things they have done are totally uncalled for. I'm just trying to put myself in their shoes and show some compassion at this difficult time.

I love your posts, too, Deb. Mine was more confession than accusation. LOL. Although, I'm burdened a bit by knowledge of some of Cindy's behind-the-scenes behavior.

I have to say, I have been frustrated with the A's many times! Pleaded in my mind for them to say "We love our daughter and we stand by her. We also love our granddaughter with all of our hearts,please pray for our family" and just leave it at that. They didn't...But..I will never believe that they did not love Caylee. I have heard that many times and I just don't buy it! Delusion, denial or deceit, it doesn't really matter. They have to deal with a special brand of he?? that most people cannot even imagine. My rant is that, while they make enough mistakes to warrant hostility, people pick on them for absolutely everything!!! Cindy's hair? Did she have botox? Looking for Caylee, not looking for Caylee....It has gotten ridiculous!

i just can't stand it when i watch nancy grace and see TOT MOM TOT MOM TOT MOM

Thank you for this rant. Dear Nancy Grace--for quite some time, there has not been a tot and Casey Anthony was no mom. Please stop!! This phrase, although catchy, has ZERO meaning. Thanks!

Hi, Deb. I have read your posts in this thread and I am envious..especially when you admit that you, too, have been pissed at them on many occasions.

Not everyone is where you are--and what triggered it for you, maybe hasn't washed over everyone. I don't hate the As insomuch as I don't hate anyone, but it's still raw for some of us who watched Larry King Live on Wednesday night last week and couldn't muster the forgiveness when the remains were discovered on Thursday. For me, it heightened my unhappiness to know the grandparents lived so close and wasted a lot of time on "live" sightings.

I admire you, but I'm not sure anyone telling you, a day sooner than you were ready, would have influenced you. We'll all get there because truly, it's only about Caylee. I'm not there yet, but I'm trying. :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member