Rant About the CASE Here! Get it off your chest.#4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i just can't stand it when i watch nancy grace and see TOT MOM TOT MOM TOT MOM

I hate this too. It dehumanizes caylee. "She's just a tot. " No, I don't think we should proceed that way. She is a human being and just because she was cute and young doesnt mean she was just a tot. When NG puts up all those pictures of her and the video I feel she's kind of taking advantage of the case. OBV NG makes money off of it I just wish she had more respect for Caylee. She's a human being, not a headline.

My rant for now is this darn internet connection I am having to deal with! It never fails, when we sit days in and days out with nothing new to sleuth over, my dsl works fine..Just as all hell broke loose, my dsl box burned up and now I am fighting with dial up! The Anthony drama can't stay on top of with dial up connection!
So the two things in this world I can't stand right now is Casey and dial up! I feel bad for anyone who is as spoiled as myself to high speed!

I still can't fathom anyone putting their child in a trashbag.. I have 4 boys and always wanted a little girl, I would have took Caylee in!:furious:

LOL....I have changed my plan twice since this case began. Just last night I upgraded to the highest usage and speed available so I dont miss a thing and so I get it all superfast.
But that doesnt help when theres a thousand people on the board and it chokes, unfortunately.

I think I would have a nervous breakdown if I had to go back to dial up- so I feel ya pain LOL.

:furious: The trashbag thought is horrendous, and goes to show what KC thought about her beautiful little girl....completely disposable and of no value to her. The tape- pure evil (and that is not a word I normally use):furious:

Hi, Deb. I have read your posts in this thread and I am envious..especially when you admit that you, too, have been pissed at them on many occasions.

Not everyone is where you are--and what triggered it for you, maybe hasn't washed over everyone. I don't hate the As insomuch as I don't hate anyone, but it's still raw for some of us who watched Larry King Live on Wednesday night last week and couldn't muster the forgiveness when the remains were discovered on Thursday. For me, it heightened my unhappiness to know the grandparents lived so close and wasted a lot of time on "live" sightings.

I admire you, but I'm not sure anyone telling you, a day sooner than you were ready, would have influenced you. We'll all get there because truly, it's only about Caylee. I'm not there yet, but I'm trying. :blowkiss:

Well I watched that LK show, read every document, watched every NG, and followed this case very closely. I just think Caylee wanted to be found and wanted her Nanna and Pappa to have some closure. I know Cindy busted her a$$ to give that kid a nice home, nice clothes, home cooked meals, and a ton of love. I know George idolized that baby girl. For Caylee's sake I had to let the bad stuff go. Now, I hope they seek the help they need to get through this and hope to God there are no more tragedy's in that family.

Your post was lovely, and I truly pity George and Cindy for their suffering now. At the same time, I cannot erase the fact that Cindy was determined to "frame" innocent young people like Jesse and Amy in order to get Casey off. If it meant getting her guilty daughter out of trouble, she would have destroyed the life of someone else's innocent son or daughter without a qualm. And George would have gone along with her.

To me, that's just unpardonable. I can overlook her willingness to lie and slander LE, TM and anyone else, but I'm a parent too, and one of my kids could have become her target. I can't excuse or get past that.

I shall pray harder for them to atone for my lack of sympathy. LOL

I totally agree with every word of your wonderful post Friday.

What a wonderful thing to log on tonight and see posts expressing a bit of understanding and sympathy for the Anthonys. I don't think anyone can say the Anthonys haven't made mistakes or that they shouldn't have done some things differently but considering that they are struggling to deal with such a horrible tragedy while being ripped apart in the court of public opinion, what can we really expect? I suppose I'm different than many on this board who say "If it were me I would behave this way or that way....." because I have no idea how I would behave in the same situation. I know it wouldn't be pretty, it wouldn't appear sane, and that some members of this board would probably label me as "evil" or "crazy" as they have Cindy.

You might recall the awful case last year in which Stephen Grant murdered his wife, Tara, and dismembered her body. Because Stephen's father could not deal with the knowledge of what his son had done, he committed suicide. The pain was too much for him to live with, even without much of the world judging and criticizing his every word or action. For this reason, I worry about Cindy. I can't bring myself to condemn her, I will not be responsible for putting a nail in her coffin. The pain and loss she will carry with her for the rest of her life is more than enough punishment for whatever mistakes she's made.

I'd rather be wrong in offering kindness, compassion, and understanding than wrong in expressing hatred, rancor, and hostility, especially to a family that is already suffering such unbearable tragedy. I'm glad to see that I am not alone. :blowkiss:

Well I watched that LK show, read every document, watched every NG, and followed this case very closely. I just think Caylee wanted to be found and wanted her Nanna and Pappa to have some closure. I know Cindy busted her a$$ to give that kid a nice home, nice clothes, home cooked meals, and a ton of love. I know George idolized that baby girl. For Caylee's sake I had to let the bad stuff go. Now, I hope they seek the help they need to get through this and hope to God there are no more tragedy's in that family.

It seems YOUR turning point was Caylee's being found. Not everyone is where you are...though I wholeheartedly agree that I hope they get the help they so desperately need. I'm ok with LE not giving them a pass *if* they interfered with the investigation because that may have contributed to solving this crime sooner. LE will have to decide at which point they stopped being victims and became volunteers in this crime and that's an important distinction, IMO.

Thanks for all your thoughts.

While I'm here on this thread I have to rant!!!
PLEASE MAKE PADILLA GO AWAY!!!

This man makes me sick to my stomach. He really needs to go home and get off the air. What has he done for anybody? When has he EVER been right? The only thing he has done was get Casey out, which created a huge scene with protestors, and a huge mess for LE. Why do these people keep interviewing him? Greta asked him why he was going to Orlando and all he could say was to have dinner with Grund. He's out there signing autographs, and making up crazy things as usual. :furious:

I really, really, really, REALLY tried to keep an open mind about Padilla. For the mere fact that he invested so much time and money in trying to find little Caylee after he realized he had been hoodwinked by Casey.

However when her little body was found last week, where was Ole Leonard??

AT THE FRIGGIN CRIME SCENE GIVING AUTOGRAPHS AND TAKING PICTURES WITH HIS "FANS"!!!!!!!!!!!

:furious::furious::furious::furious:

"You have got to be kidding me???", I thought to myself when I saw him on the live feed. Of all the self-serving, tasteless, poorly timed, ego-filled, disrespectfully heinous things to do at ANY crime scene, ESPECIALLY little Caylee's!!! I mean really, who in the hell does he think he is??? You didn't see Tim Miller out there taking fan photos and signing authograph books. And I only use him as a basis for comparison because they were both from the private sector, and both helped search for Caylee.

I know many people have supported him, and like I said I myself applauded many of his efforts along the way, but the behavior I saw at the very place where that sweet Angel's broken little body was discarded like trash was reprehensible and he should be ashamed of himself!!

What's worse is the people who felt it appropriate to ask for these autographs and photo's at Caylee's crime scene in the first place!!:furious: It seems the general public has gotten so desensitized to violent crimes that they are no longer shocking, but instead somehow exciting and intriguing. It sickens me that even in Death, people like that have found a way to make a mockery of Caylee and everything sacred that she should represent to us as a "civilized society"..

We owe her so much better than that, in my opinion.

What a wonderful thing to log on tonight and see posts expressing a bit of understanding and sympathy for the Anthonys. I don't think anyone can say the Anthonys haven't made mistakes or that they shouldn't have done some things differently but considering that they are struggling to deal with such a horrible tragedy while being ripped apart in the court of public opinion, what can we really expect? I suppose I'm different than many on this board who say "If it were me I would behave this way or that way....." because I have no idea how I would behave in the same situation. I know it wouldn't be pretty, it wouldn't appear sane, and that some members of this board would probably label me as "evil" or "crazy" as they have Cindy. You might recall the awful case last year in which Stephen Grant murdered his wife, Tara, and dismembered her body. Because Stephen's father could not deal with the knowledge of what his son had done, he committed suicide. The pain was too much for him to live with, even without much of the world judging and criticizing his every word or action. For this reason, I worry about Cindy. I can't bring myself to condemn her, I will not be responsible for putting a nail in her coffin. The pain and loss she will carry with her for the rest of her life is more than enough punishment for whatever mistakes she's made.
I'd rather be wrong in offering kindness, compassion, and understanding than wrong in expressing hatred, rancor, and hostility, especially to a family that is already suffering such unbearable tragedy. I'm glad to see that I am not alone. :blowkiss:

~bolding and underline is mine~

You have expressed my own feelings in a far more eloquent way than I ever could.How do you always manage to do that?
It is great to see people trying their hardest to keep their feelings in check, sometimes through gritted teeth, but trying none the less.

I think that so many of us have lived and breathed this case ever since ....well, you know.... the very beginning.

We have had our worst thoughts confirmed and then some. Emotions are raw. Our brains are fried from taking in so much information, trying to think like a sociopath, trying to make sense of something that makes no sense at all. Trying to be scientist, detective, ping experts, computer analysists, and we cant forget the chemical compostion of human decomposition odor signature research...and still being parents, grandparents, doing our jobs, and taking care of our responsibilities. (except for the ironing maybe ;))

Theres been bickering at times (just a little bit), but there has been a lot of healthy debate also.(that normally has lots of these smilies scattered throughout :banghead: :furious::banghead: :furious::banghead::bang: )

We are fortunate to have great mods who have remained neutral, and who gently get us back on track when we veer off.

Members have patiently taught the group their areas of expertise.Everyone has contributed something. They have shared their most personal and painful experiences, which is always met with so much support and kindness.

Everyone has rememebered the most important person in all this and never lost sight of Caylee in all the details.
Now caylees home.
She's not out there alone anymore so we can take a minute to breathe, and grieve for the little girl we never met, but loved just the same. We didnt find her. But, boy did we try!

Cindy was certainly right about one thing. That once the public saw video and photos of caylee she would capture our hearts.
She started out as a lost little girl, and eventually became the face and name that all of our families recognised because of our drive (or some would say obsession) to find her, and see that justice is done for her.

And now we know that she will rest in peace.

I can feel a group hug coming on.....or maybe not.Is that a bit too much , too soon? LOL

Oh, what the heck! :grouphug:

Sorry to spoil the lovefest...but this IS the rant thread! So here is my rant.

Much speculation on a few points. Why are the A's being "good" now? because they are listening to their Atty and taking their advice, and people respect them for that??? You have to be kidding me! People deserve respect for self-preservation tactics? To follow that logic, KC deserves respect for lying to everyone to cover herself!

There is such a thing as lying by omission people, and the A's silence right now, IMO is just that. Nothing more. Better not to hang themselves further by continuing to make offensive and incriminating statements. I personally don't think they care a rat's *advertiser censored* what advice they are being given, they are only following their own plan.

Why haven't they been to see KC? because they fear being recorded? If they are so innocent, why would they care? Protecting their daughter? Yeah, that must be it.
More like protecting themselves. IF they had anything to do with Caylee's murder, and KC knows she's toast, it is my opinion that KC will sing like a canary. On tape. If only to save herself. Makes alot of sense why the A's want immunity NOW doesn't it? Going to see her, while she is locked up, will only serve to piss KC off more. They aren't that stupid.

Why defend their daughter? because they don;t want to lose both of them? pft. They defend her because she has something on them, and to go against her will only dig their own grave.

All my opinion, but seems to make more sense than some of the "They had a come to god moment" dribble I've been hearing spewed around here lately.

ok. Rant over.

Your post was lovely, and I truly pity George and Cindy for their suffering now. At the same time, I cannot erase the fact that Cindy was determined to "frame" innocent young people like Jesse and Amy in order to get Casey off. If it meant getting her guilty daughter out of trouble, she would have destroyed the life of someone else's innocent son or daughter without a qualm. And George would have gone along with her.

To me, that's just unpardonable. I can overlook her willingness to lie and slander LE, TM and anyone else, but I'm a parent too, and one of my kids could have become her target. I can't excuse or get past that.

I shall pray harder for them to atone for my lack of sympathy. LOL

Friday great post! I agree! While I do have sympathy for the A's, or at least I did in the begining, it eroded a bit more every time they lied, slandered LE, and accused another person. Eventually it faded away.

I DO think they have feelings for their gdaughter and they will miss her in the future. But I do NOT think that one request for immunity absolves all mistakes and sins. Nor do I think that there will not be more twisting and covering in the future. I have difficulty believing this abrupt turn is all about Caylee and not about fear of charges being filed.

I sincerely hope that they are receiving good advice and counseling. They have a rough road ahead.

Sorry to spoil the lovefest...but this IS the rant thread! So here is my rant.

Much speculation on a few points. Why are the A's being "good" now? because they are listening to their Atty and taking their advice, and people respect them for that??? You have to be kidding me! People deserve respect for self-preservation tactics? To follow that logic, KC deserves respect for lying to everyone to cover herself!quote]

Snipped respectfully. Of course you have a right to your rant. :) All I can think of is the way I felt the day my children were born in 1975 and 1981, just filled with awe, and standing over my 20-second-old grandson, looking up to God and saying "Oh!" I suddenly knew why was put on this earth. I knew that I would do anything in the world for him, for his mother or father.

It makes me feel so deeply for all of them.

Just because CA and GA are finally, MAYBE, publicly accepting that their grandchild is dead is no reason to excuse their criminal and morally reprehensible acts of the past five months. This whole family should be in jail!

...and that new Anthony lawyer is just as much of a as anyone in this case has been.

:mad: I am completely disgusted with the Anthonys, but I don't know how I would act in the same situation. It is easy for me to sit here at my keyboard and write about what they should or shouldn't have done. Way too easy.

Have the Anthonys lied? YES! Have they tried to obstruct LE? YES! Should they be charged with a crime? I don't know and thankfully I do not have to make that decision.

I am angry with the A's for their actions, but at the same time I feel compassion for them. I'm not in the "Hate the A's group" and I'm not in the "Totally love the A's group." It just seems like lately you have to be one or the other.

I'm gonna 'fess up here. I have some very strong feelings against the Anthonys because of this case. Even though I try, I cannot bring one iota of sympathy or compassion up from the depths of my soul for them. Yes, I realize they lost their grandaughter, and are about to lose their daughter - yet, something about them makes me shy away. It started with the third 911 call and has grown steadily worse with their mistruths, confrontational style, and a huge host of other things.

I would like to feel compassion for them, or minus that, at least a bit of understanding. But I can't, and that worries me. Does anyone else share or understand these feelings?

Casey—Of a Modern Family

Danced you did hearty, shallow lot,
Your days now gone until you’re old.
Then do tell what have you, what?
A patch of cloth, another lie told,
Joyless time alone, in one heart,
You gave her little—only a start.

Now you say you’ll use your mind,
But your years now merely fool’s bind.
It is now you churlish *advertiser censored*, you couldn’t find,
Even the new heart, blessed gift for to be kind.
Killed the baby in a wasted, shallow scheme,
Hurt all, killed a love, a mother’s dream.

You love to talk and talk, others woe,
But your life is merely one worst sin.
You love to watch where others go,
Yet you’ve been there too, a has-been.
Danced on party girl, took the men,
Most were like you ten times ten.
Know no peace now, no true joy,
For they thought of you but a toy.

Don’t look to us to save your dream.
Every man, every woman must be,
Not wrapped in an evil scheme,
But true, solid, loving and free,
Of the awfulness mankind can know.
Instead it’s the rest of us to know love,
Not the lies, the vomit that is your show.

I wish Cindy could sign a consent form permitting LE to give Casey a good dose of "truth serum" and see what she looks like while telling the truth (she probably never saw that)....

I can just imagine the scene, KC making funny faces, squirming on the chair, hand on mouth, trying not to speak !! :rolleyes:

I'd pay to see that and finally get the truth from that b**ch...

I wish Cindy could sign a consent form permitting LE to give Casey a good dose of "truth serum" and see what she looks like while telling the truth (she probably never saw that)....

I can just imagine the scene, KC making funny faces, squirming on the chair, hand on mouth, trying not to speak !! :rolleyes:

I'd pay to see that and finally get the truth from that b**ch...

You know, if she truly is mentally ill, you might not get the truth even then.
Some people who are mentally ill are so entrenched in their make believe world that they believe it to be real.

Rant: This case is driving me nuts!

I'm gonna 'fess up here. I have some very strong feelings against the Anthonys because of this case. Even though I try, I cannot bring one iota of sympathy or compassion up from the depths of my soul for them. Yes, I realize they lost their grandaughter, and are about to lose their daughter - yet, something about them makes me shy away. It started with the third 911 call and has grown steadily worse with their mistruths, confrontational style, and a huge host of other things.

I would like to feel compassion for them, or minus that, at least a bit of understanding. But I can't, and that worries me. Does anyone else share or understand these feelings?

Yes, and I just made a post that says so. But why are you worried about this? I would be worried if it were possible to find compassion for such monsters.

Don't care, don't care, don't care what I "should" feel - this is what I do feel.

I completely understand, you spoke exactly what I feel. What I feel is not hate, but anger. Anger that they just kept going with this. Anger that this type of evil exists. Anger that I SEE that this type of evil exists. There is nothing wrong with us however. We have plenty of sympathy for Caylee and that's what matters. As a grandparent myself, I just cannot understand their actions. They were that babies last line of defense. They let her down. If they were the "grieving" grandparents that many want to believe they were, LE would not be considering charging them. Would you have sympathy for anyone else charged with a crime like this? No. I think a lot of people that are sympathising with them are basing that on personal experience. And I think frankly, that you can see some enablers standing behind them. I guess it is basically how you see the world. I will stay here, not being able to feel sympathy for those who IMO have let that baby down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove