Rant about the CASE **NO DISCUSSION/Replies** JUST RANTS #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My biggest rant about the case is it seems all of KC' friends just seem unaffected by the magnitude of it all. Mainly what I mean is they are still out there on myspace and everywhere on the net posting new pictures, changing titles etc like nothing happened. Is it the age? Have kids changed so much? I know a few have pulled away and gone into seclusion (AL for one) but others not so much. I would like to think if a friend of mine was on trial for killing her daughter, a daughter I seen all of the time and this friend who dragged me into the mess (interviewed by LE) that I would so delete myself off the internet, change my numbers and just stay away from public eye.

I tell you this case makes you want to hollar hi de ho, burns your tummy don't you know, chug a lug, chug a lug..which I need to do nightly watching the latest antics from lawyers and family and folks trying to make money off this tragedy as reported on NG and GVS. I wish Cindy, Lee and George would all plea with Casey and JB to get Precious Caylee buried NOW and then we will worry about trials, defense, strategy. I firmly believe she was placed in God's hands the minute she took her last breath, but I just want her remains to be shown some care, love and respect. I rant to keep from crying.

My rant is it is being reported that the Caylee doll is till being sold under a different name though, AS IF THAT MAKES IT DIFFERENT! :eek: :furious:
It's just disgusting, pathetic, outrageous, morbid explotation of Caylee & should never have been made in the 1st place. It sounds like the maker of the doll is trying to make the $ back spent producing the doll.

Anyone who buys this doll needs some serious help as well as the sellers of this doll! :furious:

This is being reported by WOFL. You can find the link in todays current news & in the media links in an article by Halboedeker!!

My other rant is Baez was given the opportunity to inspect where Caylee was found & NOW he decides he wants to go there over a month later! Why the wait Baez? He even wasted the courts time with motions to be able to access the area & the court reaches a determination that he could after LE & FBI were done! They call him & hold the area for him to inform him they were done but decided he DIDN'T want to go there any longer. Now he wants to waste court time & what will happen????? He'll probably say he dosen't need to go there again.

Baez get it together along with properly putting how many cases you have tried on your website & take the classes on proper advertising that the Florida Bar has NOW ORDERED YOU TO TAKE! FoxNews Orlando reported this about the Florida Bar's order & he's not allowed to do any advertising until he takes the class! Baez shouldn't you be concentrating on the case not some of these motions. Some I do agree with others I don't!
I wanted to scream at Baez personaly but since I can't I shall have to do it here!

My rant tonight is how can I tell if it's Friday or not if I don't have my freakin' calendar!

J/K...T. :blowkiss:

I can't take the flirting between JB and Casey, just seems incestuous, but for both of them to be doing it while Nejame is talking about TES searching for little Caylee and then where the body of Caylee was found just makes me burn.

My rant: I don't think this stupid girl Casey has a clue about how much trouble she is really in and the weight of the evidence. When she is found guilty next year, Jose ought to thank her for all the attention for his suck-*advertiser censored** law firm.

I can't take the flirting between JB and Casey, just seems incestuous, but for both of them to be doing it while Nejame is talking about TES searching for little Caylee and then where the body of Caylee was found just makes me burn.

I totally agree. That pen thing reminds me of when i was in high school and flirted with my crush like stealing pens, knocking down book or even the slightest glance made me blush.... I am really starting to think there is more going on and for them to smile and giggle while Nejames was talking about Caylee had me :furious:.

The only way I can watch HER is knowing that when court is over, she gets to go back to her cell....I cannot believe her....her child is dead.....she surely is not stupid....she hid this for over 30 days....she is smarter than any of us give her credit for being.....smiling in the courtroom????? give me a break....your child is dead...you are apparently responsible and you play with a pen and sneak smiles at folks????????????God!!!:mad:

And furthermore...if she was allowed in street clothes she should have worn the blue hoodie...that is her street attire:furious:

:furious::furious::furious:

My rant is about Casey's behavior in the hearing today! Smiles and giggles????? I would love to slap her into next week!!! Playful interaction with Baez on camera???? That was sickening to watch!

Casey can scrub herself, put her hair up in a demure bun, or whatever. Makes no difference to me because she (IMO) murdered little Caylee. Now THAT is a fact (in my mind) that will not change! Little Caylee did not stand a chance, yet Casey will at least have a fair trial with a jury. Casey was little Caylee's Judge, Jury, AND executioner!!

IMO, Casey and Baez deserve each other!

I need to rant about stupid carp to keep from putting fist thru tv or puter screen....LOL

1. The only pain KC may be feeling is from having to manually pluck her eyebrows under control for the hearing today....can't let her boy JB see her all furry
2. Would someone please buy LKB a hairbrush or some Aquanet? For such a high profile lawyer, her hair always looks like straw on steriods....maybe she needs a makeover, like the OJ prosecutor had?
3. Does JB ever watch the tapes of the hearings? Why doesn't someone on his team point out how disgusting it is to see him and KC all cutesy smiley together while others are talking about Caylee? I won't be able to watvh the trial, if they act like this all thru it...barfing will dehydrate me to the point of no return

4. EVERYTHING ABOUT KC MAKES ME WANT TO THROTTLE HER !!

Meemon you make me laugh!

I have a rant, well more of a question that is driving me crazy! I have searched the threads and mods please correct me if I'm wrong (it happens) but it is about TES and Tim Miller. I know saying anything negative about them will invite a lot of anger toward me but I can't get over how they claim to have "cleared" the area Caylee was found in. I watch this case closely and read WS as much as possible but nowhere have I found where that area was actually searched. I know they attempted it, lost a 4-wheeler, adn quit searching. But why didn't they mark it as a place to go back to when the water receaded instead of designating it as a "cleared" area. To me this really hurts TES credibility. I am hoping I am just missing a huge piece of this puzzle. I invite anyone to fill me in. I guess I should have posted this in the questions for WS'rs thread...

My rant , at 44 secs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk4GS4rTUZk

Total lack of respect..........................
.................for court proceedings, for the gravity of the situation, for the life of a 2 year old baby girl

:furious::furious::furious: :furious::furious::furious: :furious::furious::furious:

I don't feel LKB attempt at looking as if she had sexy tossled bed head look. Please come your hair! Keep that look for your private moments in your bedroom!

JB seems so disrespectful the way he always addresses Strickland as "judge"-he never says your Honor or his Honor that I remember. May not be a big thing-but it irritates me!!:mad:

What were all the smiles from KC about? Is this a game to her? She has no clue that her life as she knew it is over. Does she actually think she is going to get away with this? That seems to be her attitude to me. I guess JB has not told her what the outcome is going to be or could be.

They make me sick with all the goings on back and forth. They both need to be slapped silly in my opinion.

I am just sick of this whole thing. I read some place or saw some place that KC said she was NOT going to court and she did not care what happened or something to that affect. Does she think she can do as she pleases and does not have to follow the rules? I think she was taught that rules do not apply to them for some reason.

This girl could care less about anyone but herself and she cares nothing about her baby girl. I feel like snatching her bald!

I posted this & it was lost....

I had to leave the house & walk the dogs to the beach for some tranquillity:mad: It didn't work:furious:

I am a fair & loving person, but this display in court today makes me so sick, to see a Mother of a Murdered baby, that She gave life to, discarded in such a horrific manner, & to be totally unaffected by all of it!:furious:

I'm sorry to those that don't agree, But I BLAME CINDY for this disgusting display of a Human being:furious::furious:

Commentators on Courttv were asking, why this case has so much more public attention, with so many missing children everday?

One answer; Her Total Indifference to Life & respect for it, without a shed of human decency anywhere within her being:furious::furious: And, as

Another poster here, has as part of their avatar:

"When you make a Monster, the village people don't like it & show up at your door with Torches":furious::furious: We have transcended into a Global Village & I'm looking for a Torch:furious:

My rant is that Caylee is gone and her mother doesn't seem to miss her. The sun is shining here today - the kids are getting off the school busses and laughing. And Caylee is gone.

I know I can click backwards on this site to aviod confrontation of conflicting ideas but now I'm forced to change my TV channel due to all the female talking heads describing KC as not only looking young but appearing to look younger than her years. They need to look at KC's bad photos for awile and see if they still feel she looks so young. This girl is 22 and nothing but reprehensable behavior has been displayed! :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Askmetomorrow2