Rant about the CASE **NO DISCUSSION/Replies** JUST RANTS #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I really couldn't figure out any place to post this, I figured I'd put it here in the rant thread. So, here goes....

31 days! It's always 31 days. Never "about a month" or "4 weeks" it's always "31 days". I find it very weird that that from that first day (July 15th), it was always 31 days. The only time anyone uses "a month" is CA in her 2nd call to 911 on July 15th.

Probably means nothing but it just seems too "exact". When people are trying to stick to a lie, they think it gives validity if they are "exact". To me, it does just the opposite.

If your post was deleted from this thread it was for one of the following reasons:
1. This is not to rant about other posters or moderation. It is to let off steam about something bothering you about this case.
2. This is not a discussion thread to discuss each others rants. This thread is to rant and move on.

thank you.

So many twist and turns in this case and seams like it is something new
everyday how long do you think this is going to go on I don't think
the trail will be in March I think its going to drag on for a long time
for me it want come soon enough

My Rant for today is that the Daily Update Thread is so lonely, I just want to go there and type in all my feelings about this case, just so that it looks like its been a productive day!:furious:

My rant! The number of times I have seen people quoted (esp Cindy) saying "Casey is a GOOD MOTHER!" :eek: What the....?

If that's what you call a good mother, WHAT exactly would you describe as a BAD MOTHER?!

I wouldn't give too much credence to anything from a DA in Boulder, CO. They prosecute NO ONE. And as for Daniel Horowhizz, I am going to bet that any one of the posters at WS has a better grasp on the case and evidence than he.

Talking heads!!

My rant - KC was never nice, she was never a good person, or a good mother. It is crystal clear from the "KC exposed" video conversation with her parents. That person in the video is the real McCoy, not the one who posed with big fake smiles for the camera.
"Good Mother"? Heaven help us all if this thing is considered "good" on any level.

She is not good. She is bad. A bad person. A bad seed. A defect. An abomination. I can't think of anything else that describes how low of a human I think she is and society will be well served if she is never let loose again. She is a danger to anyone who gets in her way. Anyone who can kill their own child and not lose sleep over it, can kill anyone, at any time, for any reason.

Jose should ask himself if he would allow her to babysit his kids, alone. If the answer is "no", then he should think about his grandiose effort to get her released.

Who here would leave KC with their children for the night while you were out? Is that a scary thought, or what?

If she is ever released, she will kill her parents. They are next. She is trying to kill CA now.

I hate it that she gets a commisary in prison. The spoiled little psycho brat shouldn't be eating chocolate. She should have basic needs met. Period.

My Rant is I wish they would release more documents before all the threads get locked!!!!!!!!!

Leave a "Rant" and move on, no discussion..........all posts with other than "Rants" will be deleted.

My Rant is I wish they would release more documents before all the threads get locked!!!!!!!!!
I don't think we are even remotely close to having all the threads locked, so don't worry.

Sorry Tom's girl didn't mean to go OT there, but since I have...
Reasons threads are locked:
1. there is "part 2" thread
2. there are duplicate threads.
3.no one can stop arguing long enough to have a conversation.
4. The thread is completely off topic
5. The subject is not open for discussion at that time.
6. The thread is too long.

My rant is also for more documents -- more information of any kind!
I rant because the court system is soooo slow - I want it to happen NOW!
I rant because I don't have a legal mind to understand the tricks/ploys of defense and LE/SA - therefore, I can't figure out what's going on!!

I do, however, have experience in the field of "chocolates effect on the human body" -- I want her to eat more and more chocolate -- I want her hips to grow even bigger than mine! If she does ever get out of prison, I want her sooooo huge and round that when she spins on that pole, she rips it out of the roof!!

What!!!!!! No doc dump!!??? I broke my neck rushing home from work. Awwwww... POO!!! :cursing::cursing::cursing:

:crazy:

If the A's are really still believing Casey, still standing by and claiming her innocence, then why aren't they out there looking for the "real killer" ala O.J. Simpson? No reward, no pleas for information, nothing on Caylee's My Space, nothing, nada. Only thing I know of is JB's tipline. :rolleyes:

If they truly believed Casey is innocent OR really wanted to cover up and get Casey off knowing that she did it, wouldn't they be doing these things? Heck, I'm sure they could get on LKL again spewing "another killer" theories.

It says alot to me that they aren't doing anything like this and I bet it infuriates Casey.

Q: How many KC's does it take to screw in a light bulb?

A: Just one. She holds the light bulb and lets the world revolve around her.

why dont the NG producers SCREEN her phone calls

I'v heard the same ?'s over and over, not to mention just down right ignorant ?'s as well

my rant is that this even happened to that precious little girl .. and my other rant is that it happens at all to any child ..and my other other rant is how people argue over this case when its most likely we dont even know the half of it just because things are released to the press doesnt mean we know everything ... there has to be something kept from the public for the trial .if not then how can it be a fair one?

What!!!!!! No doc dump!!??? I broke my neck rushing home from work. Awwwww... POO!!! :cursing::cursing::cursing:

:crazy:

Everything is closed for MLK day :). I wonder what the rest of the week will hold...

My rant is JB always says we dont know the casey he knows :confused: but he never tells us what the casey he knows is like :bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member