DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doc dump...when?

prints, no prints...:banghead:

DP or not:waitasec:

I think I need to go into labor to find something more productive to do...:crazy:

Last night I had a party for my 1 year old and guess what? His nanny (I don't call her that, to me she is a friend and his babysitter) was there to celebrate with us! Guess what else? She took pictures with my son and family and my mother met her!

There is no way the only person who ever saw, spoke and was in the same room with Zanny the Nanny was Casey and caylee and not another living soul, nor were there ever any pictures taken with the loved Nanny and Caylee.

There is absolutely NO WAY. IMO

Not so much of a rant. More of like an observation, if you will.

I noticed that when leaks came out about chloroform, decomp, hair with death band, etc. some people said "Wait for the doc dump, I don't trust leaks, media gets things
wrong sometimes." etc

Now I notice, that when the leak just came out about no fingerprints from kc on duct tape, some people are taking that as fact and not saying "Wait for the doc dump, I don't trust leaks, media gets things wrong sometimes." etc.

Just interesting to me.

Why can't we just get a "smoking gun" so we can get this whole circus over with and get on with the rest of our lives.

While I appreciate knowing about the upcoming doc dump that I've been waiting so anxiously for, it has somehow made the wait harder. Between the almost two day lead time, and the incredible speculation (and contradictory 'sources'!) time has slowed to a virtual standstill. :mad:

I want some facts!!! Not spin. Not campaigns.
rant.gif

I am so sick of speculating and riding the duct tape roller coaster which is only a mini roller coaster inside of a larger one. JUST GIVE US THE DOCS BEFORE WE ALL START TO PICK EACH OTHER APART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I don't FEEL like waiting:blushing::crazy::crazy::crazy:

'waiting on doc dump To-Do list':
1 Get laundry done - check
2 Cook good dinner and make sure there are leftovers - check
3 Talk to friends on phone so they won't call while I'm reading - check
4 Go to grocery store - check
ok list is complete - I'm ready for the doc dump! tap tap tap

Why does it have to be a rainy day...my internet connection is spotty at best when it rains...

CRY.gif

36_35_7.gif

I have waited for this doc dump...now I am wondering if I am going to be able to handle it...

I had a Rant... but, then just stated laughing so hard that i forgot....oh ya...I Need to SUCK IT UP! I can not and will not allow myself to become sick after two measly updates. This is for Caylee...To expose what a piece of Garbage mother she had. Poor baby...it's okay...you play in heaven sweetheart. We the people, will make sure she is held accountable for her horrendous actions upon your precious little soul.

Bring em on...

ok.. Have the actual documents been released to public yet.. ??? I cannot find them if so... Ive seen a link to some 20 released photos from the dump.. but I cant find a link to the actual dump...
I have the patience of a ferret on speed today... so HELP?!!

the more I read--the more I hear...the more I hate.....how evil is she???? why was she worried about "Caylees day" (birthday party)----Just think Caylees funeral wasn't about her either.....sad....:furious: When was it ever about Caylee???????

we are going to hold off on rant threads for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mwaggoner16