Ranting Thread And Open Random Thoughts

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wake up every morning turning on the laptop & tv at the same time waiting to hear if Caylee has been found. :(
It is so frustrating to watch the three ring circus of the Anthony's and now the bounty hunter thinking he can get Casey to talk!!
More power to him if it helps find Caylee.

This reminds me of the Laci Peterson case. They did find her and babys body 4 months later.
I hope and pray this ends soon

I'm just so sick of the gp's burying their heads in the sand. Come on the phone company just deletes that one call? Everyone is out to get poor Casey. WHERE is CAYLEE?

The whole family is crazy, now we have people coming out of the woodwork for publicity. Where is the pleading and begging from the family to bring Caylee home, all I see is CA being defended. Yep, she "mother of the year" the worst.

Every day I follow this case, and every day I say to myself this case is not being handled normally at all. I wonder why still to this day there has been no Amber Alert out for this missing child. Whether the mother Casey has the info or not, it still should be treated like any missing child. I am so aggravated with the lack of information being put out there to the public so that the public eye can actually help find Caylee,.. I never heard of so much withholding of information in a missing child case. Put a darn amber alert out for missing Caylee! This should have been done in the beginning from the first 911 call with Casey Anthony saying her daughter was missing. The media needs to turn their focus off of Casey's habitual lies and on to the sightings of Caylee, or any other key piece of information that may help find the girl, and I wish everyone would "not" think this child is dead yet. Until a body is found this should be treated by all as a missing persons case only, not a murder case yet. LE needs to reveal to the public "exactly" what leads they have investigated and what the outcome of those leads are aside from the statement of account by Casey the mother.

Mad as can be, because the family, the bounty hunter, the spokesman, and CASEY are making a mockery out of this beautiful missing little girl.

Hi all...Long Time no Post...HaHa

My big problem...

Why, if they know who she was left with but not where she is has the family not made a public plea addressing this person or persons directly?

The family says this is a KIDNAPPING, then why have they not pleaded to the kidnapper?

I think that we all know the answer to this.

FlowerGirl

My rant is that everyone is down on the grand parents. WHY?

No matter what they have said to the media, they have a grand child that is missing and they desperately want her back. IMO they are also victims and only want Caylee found.

I do not understand their ways but I absolutely am not down on them. I'm not sure I could cope at all if I were in the shoes they wear, although eventually, I am sure I would pull myself together and get out to search for my loved one until found, one way or another. I would be mad also if I thought LE and the press were hindering the search. I would be mad with my daughter also, but like Cindy is doing, I would put up that front if that is what it took to get my daughter to talk at all. I see anger in Cindy's eyes and I am not sure that it is all directed at the press, LE, or us. I believe it is what she is not able to openly say to her daughter that is bringing that anger in her eyes. She says good things about her daughter but her eyes are sparking fire. JMO

If a parent misplaces a child, why is there no crime to result in them being locked up and the key thrown away?! I mean if your kid has been gone for months or years and you've told A that the baby was with B while telling B the baby was with A, and/or then you tell the police the child ran away or was kidnapped but there is no trace of the child having been with you for a month or a year in a half, how in the world can people line up to get or keep you out of jail? I want losing a child and not reporting them gone to get a parent sent up the river without posibility of parole!

BROGHT OVER FROM ANOTHER THREAD

I just find it hard to believe that LE would let a convicted FELON bail Casey out of jail. I am speaking of Leonard Padilla. I would like to see it explained to me.

As for the sighting in Georgia by Renea - I am sure she thought she saw little Caylee being handed off. I do not think the little girl was Caylee. This is the Anthony family playing games, IMO, with a person who really believes she saw Caylee. IMO, the entire Anthony family knows little Caylee is no longer with us. This sighting is being spinned by them to create doubt about a kidnapping. I just do not believe that Jesse had anything to do with this. If Lee scared Renea concerning Jesse, then he had a motive for it. I have had no respect for the Anthony family for a long time because of their lies. These are not mistruths or half thruths - they are lies.
This is a circus that needs to stop now. I must admit that it HAS been nice not having to see and listen to Cindy and George Anthony on TV for the last few days. Also - I very much resented seeing Lee laugh on camera when he was speaking with Padilla on camera at the vigil Sunday night. I see nothing to laugh at here.

Good luck Casey and the entire Anthony family because you are sure going to need it later on!!!!!

Whew! I feel better now!

I agree with your post. The Anthony's have told so many lies I've lost count. One day out of boredom I was listing all of their lies on another site. Cindy Anthony blatantly lies under oath numerous times. The DA chewed her up and spit her out on that stand. When the DA was questioning Cindy about the timeline when Casey worked at universal she was like, "it was right around graduation time" The DA says, graduation? Cindy says, "yes, Casey's graduation!" Did Cindy forget Casey never even graduated? She is still in denial about her own kid graduating? Then we have George. "Those pictures were taken so long ago when Casey was pregnant." Oh really George, then why is Tony in the pictures? Then we have the car smelled like pizza, Caylee's daddy died in a car wreck, the great grandmother talked to Caylee after she went missing, the kidnappers are being watched, the gas cans really weren't stolen, Casey worked for Universal but subcontracted with Kodak, and so on and so forth. My advice to the Anthony family is:

JUST GO OUT THERE AND FIND CAYLEE!!!!

SHUT UP.......SHUT UP........SHUT UP

That's BEEN my advice to them and finally LE shut them up. JB didn't shut them up. LE took them in and told them to SHUT UP and stop interfering with the investigation. These people have wasted so much of their time, and our time with their LIES!

This family disgusts me. If their whole focus is on finding Caylee then why are they throwing so much spin out there? The other night when Lee was talking to the bounty hunter he quickly defended his sister when the bounty hunter said Casey has made some stupid mistakes. Lee jumped right on that and said, "see, here we go again, you're jumping to conclusions." His sister supposedly "lost" his niece and he believes there's a valid expaination for that. This family irritates the he!! out of me. Casey should not be able to ever see the light of day until that child is found. Thank you for letting me vent here.

If a parent misplaces a child, why is there no crime to result in them being locked up and the key thrown away?! I mean if your kid has been gone for months or years and you've told A that the baby was with B while telling B the baby was with A, and/or then you tell the police the child ran away or was kidnapped but there is no trace of the child having been with you for a month or a year in a half, how in the world can people line up to get or keep you out of jail? I want losing a child and not reporting them gone to get a parent sent up the river without posibility of parole!

Is there a case where the mother hasn't reported their kid missing that wasn't a mom-killed-her-kid case? Fortunately we haven't needed that law because killing your kid is already illegal and people don't misplace kids that are never found. That is called losing your child, and even in cases where the parents don't know the kid is gone yet, someone calls the police and says "hey I found a kid". This misplacing a kid and no one having them just doesn't happen.

No matter what they have said to the media, they have a grand child that is missing and they desperately want her back. IMO they are also victims and only want Caylee found.
not only that casey is a part of caylee the only reminder of her they would have left .. thats thier child . they love her too .. i feel really badly for them .. they probably are scared and have no idea what to do .. they already possibly lost caylee they probably dont want to lose thier only living reminder of thier grandaughter .. right or wrong its sad the whole thing is .. i have so many mixed feelings i cant see straight :(

I do not understand their ways but I absolutely am not down on them. I'm not sure I could cope at all if I were in the shoes they wear, although eventually, I am sure I would pull myself together and get out to search for my loved one until found, one way or another. I would be mad also if I thought LE and the press were hindering the search. I would be mad with my daughter also, but like Cindy is doing, I would put up that front if that is what it took to get my daughter to talk at all. I see anger in Cindy's eyes and I am not sure that it is all directed at the press, LE, or us. I believe it is what she is not able to openly say to her daughter that is bringing that anger in her eyes. She says good things about her daughter but her eyes are sparking fire. JMO

LE has asked that people not go out and search themselves to leave that to them.
So where would the grandparents search even is it was ok with LE?

I personally think Cindy is having a really hard time with everything and I certainly can't judge her because I see her as a victim. Now Casey on the other hand is a criminal IMO.

BROGHT OVER FROM ANOTHER THREAD

I agree with your post. The Anthony's have told so many lies I've lost count. One day out of boredom I was listing all of their lies on another site. Cindy Anthony blatantly lies under oath numerous times. The DA chewed her up and spit her out on that stand. When the DA was questioning Cindy about the timeline when Casey worked at universal she was like, "it was right around graduation time" The DA says, graduation? Cindy says, "yes, Casey's graduation!" Did Cindy forget Casey never even graduated? She is still in denial about her own kid graduating? Then we have George. "Those pictures were taken so long ago when Casey was pregnant." Oh really George, then why is Tony in the pictures? Then we have the car smelled like pizza, Caylee's daddy died in a car wreck, the great grandmother talked to Caylee after she went missing, the kidnappers are being watched, the gas cans really weren't stolen, Casey worked for Universal but subcontracted with Kodak, and so on and so forth. My advice to the Anthony family is:

JUST GO OUT THERE AND FIND CAYLEE!!!!

SHUT UP.......SHUT UP........SHUT UP

That's BEEN my advice to them and finally LE shut them up. JB didn't shut them up. LE took them in and told them to SHUT UP and stop interfering with the investigation. These people have wasted so much of their time, and our time with their LIES!

This family disgusts me. If their whole focus is on finding Caylee then why are they throwing so much spin out there? The other night when Lee was talking to the bounty hunter he quickly defended his sister when the bounty hunter said Casey has made some stupid mistakes. Lee jumped right on that and said, "see, here we go again, you're jumping to conclusions." His sister supposedly "lost" his niece and he believes there's a valid expaination for that. This family irritates the he!! out of me. Casey should not be able to ever see the light of day until that child is found. Thank you for letting me vent here.

Excellent post orginal poster, I couldn't have said that better myself. Except for me constantly doing this :banghead: day after day , i'm ranting in real time over at the chatroom. I get my aggressions out better that way.

Excellent post orginal poster, I couldn't have said that better myself. Except for me constantly doing this :banghead: day after day , i'm ranting in real time over at the chatroom. I get my aggressions out better that way.

Thank you!!! I've been holding that rant in. They are all liars!!!!

:liar:

While I do agree that they are suffering, in pain and distraught they have lied directly to the media, LE and the public and somewhat contributed to the convoluted and misleading of the case of their missing granddaughter. They are also constantly and consistantly on a track of doing the exact opposite of what the FBI and LE have asked that they NOT DO!

I have never been a violent person, but this woman makes me want to *advertiser censored* slap her!

There, that helped. Thank you and have a good day.

I think the Anthony's tell things that are truths within Casey's lies. They try to downplay her lies with their little bits of truths. Everyone is saying that there is truth within Casey's lies, but I think she just flat out lies and uses names and places that she's heard. The Anthony's must have always dealt with her this way, but now under investigation it makes them look like liars. Of course, they could have covered up some things and have actually lied. No one can know for sure except maybe LE. Even Leonard said that he sees mothers and parents lying for their criminal kids all the time. I believe that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor