Rare opinion piece on JBR from Denver Post

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
wonder if PR commonly used "percentages" when discussing every day situations. the Ransom note uses at least 2 references of percentages

99 percent and 100 percent

interesting, very interesting :cool:

Linda Wilcox said she did.

JR was a ruthless businessman by many accounts. There were probably MANY people who found him odious, and therefore many people he could easily try to blame for the crime.

Roy, I do think that the DNA is a potentially massive clue. Potentially. It isn't known to be of criminal origin, let alone to belong to the murderer. In an average day we all pick up other people's DNA (disgusting but true) and by scratching or whatever, redistribute it over our clothing etc. Add JBR's well-known dislike of having her nails cleaned and trimmed and the fact that Patsy couldn't remember when she had last washed, and you will see how many sources there could be for the DNA.

Until the owner of that DNA is linked to Boulder on Christmas Day 1996, identified as the writer of the ransom note and as having some connection with the Ramseys, then the DNA shouldn't be used to exonerate anyone. As it is, anyone whose DNA doesn't match has been handed their defence on a plate by the prosecutor.

Hard to believe JBR would have been 19 years old. Just so hard to believe.

When I read that sentence in the article I just stopped and stared at it. I can't believe it happened so long ago... imagine her life if she were still here. It would be an exciting time for her. So sad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes
Back