Raven Having Another Baby?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
i still cant understand how she could endanger her daughters life to get involved with a man with such frightening history. she must be insecure to let such a low life have control over her. cant imagine letting someone that bad so close to a child. looks like motherhood isnt her strong suit either. this guys goal is to be a kids soccer coach. would you want your kids aroung him?
I'm still not sure if I think it's insecurity or arrogance. I'm not convinced that she isn't attracted to the "danger", thinking that she's the woman that can tame him, so to speak. She does seem pretty into herself so I can definitely see her being the type to assume that she is somehow better than all of the others that he's tossed aside.

Yeah, but Janet had a job and that didn't help her in spite of the fact that she was the only one in the household working.

Yep - it didn't help at all. But then again, he had that VX that he didn't want to lose and he had that little felony to try to weasel out of. Truthfully, I think the life insurance was the starting point but I think getting caught embezzling, really gave him the incentive to take his dreams of getting rid of Janet and making it a reality. I think he may have wanted sympathy yet I think he wanted to pin it on her too.

Whatever the case and how he came to the conclusions though, I honestly hate this guy with all my being and pray he gets put away for the rest of his miserable life. The thought of him being free makes me ill every single day.

..i definietly 2nd that thought.!

I wonder if he's done a life insurance policy on Vanessa yet?

no, i did not go to the wedding. i am not close to either family, just an acquaintence. watching those two marry each other would make me sick. they seem to be made for each other-two head cases. i feel awful bad for the two existing kids and the new one coming along. having parents that must be the center of attention has to make it hard to live in the same house. poor babies! i cant imagine that her father liked watching her marry him. but being PG again-what other choice? suspect she maybe "daddy's little girl" and gets whatever she wants. she has definetely been spoiled by someone. she does have siblings-several sisters. not exactly sure. if her dad knows about raven, the rest of her family probably does.

does anyone know how far along janet was when she died? just wondering how long raven will tolerate this pregnacy with vanessa. seeing a personality change in her-not for the best. she is very whiney and bitchy. could be a long pregnancy for all involved. hope she thinsk twice before pissing off raven.

i still cant understand how she could endanger her daughters life to get involved with a man with such frightening history. she must be insecure to let such a low life have control over her. cant imagine letting someone that bad so close to a child. looks like motherhood isnt her strong suit either. this guys goal is to be a kids soccer coach. would you want your kids aroung him?

are the durham police still looking for janet's murderer? is raven off scott free? seems like its been so long and with so many other cases this one cant be so important to them anymore. does her family keep the heat on the police to solve this? how can we help keep the intrest up in this case? there seems to be a lot of pregnant women murdered in the carolinas. very scary.

I'm not sure myself and I pray the ME did delve into more. I would have hoped he did, but then again this ME didn't even show up at the crime scene and didn't even examine Janet until almost 2 days after she was murdered, so at this point I'm expecting the ME was either overburdened, or very lackadaisical in his job.

I am of the opinion that Janet KNEW she was pregnant and she told him. It's my opinion, not based on facts, but really I believe it with all my heart.

Raven is a POI and has NOT off the hook at all. I believe 100% that he is the person that indeed killed Janet.

As far as Raven being a soccer coach, I think it's fine if it's boys, but I wouldn't want him coaching a bunch of little girls. He's been known to like them underage in the past and.....yeah - just icky!

I'm not sure myself and I pray the ME did delve into more. I would have hoped he did, but then again this ME didn't even show up at the crime scene and didn't even examine Janet until almost 2 days after she was murdered, so at this point I'm expecting the ME was either overburdened, or very lackadaisical in his job.

I am of the opinion that Janet KNEW she was pregnant and she told him. It's my opinion, not based on facts, but really I believe it with all my heart.

Raven is a POI and has NOT off the hook at all. I believe 100% that he is the person that indeed killed Janet.

As far as Raven being a soccer coach, I think it's fine if it's boys, but I wouldn't want him coaching a bunch of little girls. He's been known to like them underage in the past and.....yeah - just icky!

..teachers/coaches etc---------ALL leave their impression on the kids they interact with---------i wouldn't want to see raven abaroa in charge of any kids , girls or boys.

..teachers/coaches etc---------ALL leave their impression on the kids they interact with---------i wouldn't want to see raven abaroa in charge of any kids , girls or boys.

I wonder how many people in his soccer circle, neighbors, friends, church people know about raven and the suspicious murder of his first wife? I am thinking that most of them only know raven's side of the story.

InTheNo do you find that most people that hang out with raven, vanessa and their families know the truth or just raven's version?

It would be nice to have more people that know raven (like intheno) that care enough to post!

"It would be nice to have more people that know raven (like intheno) that care enough to post! "

........it's excellent that "INTHENO" has come to this forum---------please post whatever information you come across-----------and tell all of your friends! the more people reading here, the more the REAL story will be out there amongst people that ( think they ) know raven.

no, i did not go to the wedding. i am not close to either family, just an acquaintence. watching those two marry each other would make me sick. they seem to be made for each other-two head cases. i feel awful bad for the two existing kids and the new one coming along. having parents that must be the center of attention has to make it hard to live in the same house. poor babies! i cant imagine that her father liked watching her marry him. but being PG again-what other choice? suspect she maybe "daddy's little girl" and gets whatever she wants. she has definetely been spoiled by someone. she does have siblings-several sisters. not exactly sure. if her dad knows about raven, the rest of her family probably does.

does anyone know how far along janet was when she died? just wondering how long raven will tolerate this pregnacy with vanessa. seeing a personality change in her-not for the best. she is very whiney and bitchy. could be a long pregnancy for all involved. hope she thinsk twice before pissing off raven.

are the durham police still looking for janet's murderer? is raven off scott free? seems like its been so long and with so many other cases this one cant be so important to them anymore. does her family keep the heat on the police to solve this? how can we help keep the intrest up in this case? there seems to be a lot of pregnant women murdered in the carolinas. very scary.

Have you heard how the expectant mom is doing? She should be all glowing and showing by now.

I've heard that if she is indeed pregnant, she surely isn't showing!! Either she's one of those "late bloomers" or she's not still pregnant.

I would feel horrible if a) she lost the baby, b) Rave convinced her to discontinue the pregnancy.

It's depressing to me that this case hasn't been closed yet. On another note, I did find a picture of Raven and Vanessa and the kids in a group with some other people. Kaiden is getting so big... it's just crazy.

The picture you are referring to I believe is from 2008 St. Patrick's Day.

I have heard for a fact that Vanessa has lost her baby. My heart goes out to Vanessa and Auria.

There's also confirmation that Raven and Vanessa are not together anymore.

That being said, my thoughts are with Vanessa and Auria.

If Vanessa reads this, I truly am sorry for your loss. Please stay strong and take care of yourself and Auria. I hope you are surrounding yourself with trustworthy friends and family members.

Please remember, Raven is good at what he does. He is a good conman, he is a conniver, he is a thief, he is a sociopath and a narcissist. He does whatever it takes to make you believe him and trust him and in him, you are not the first to be taken in and not the last. Stay tough and stay strong, not all men are narcissistic, sociopaths.

There are those people out there that have seen the real Raven and it's not good, it's not pretty and it can be scary, he will not change.

Raven, where you go, chaos shows up. You seem to have the ability to cause so much pain when you get close to people. Grow a conscience will you! You won't, that's why I will continue to sleuth this case, and continue to keep very close tabs on you, until you are locked away where you belong.

All this being said, I hope that this thread could be locked, it has nothing to do with sleuthing this case.

All this being said, I hope that this thread could be locked, it has nothing to do with sleuthing this case.
IMO, it has as much or more to do with sleuthing this case than half of the stuff in this forum. We have discussed Raven's life from every single angle so I'm not really understanding why this angle would suddenly be different. Not trying to give you a hard time, just confused. :waitasec:

IMO, it has as much or more to do with sleuthing this case than half of the stuff in this forum. We have discussed Raven's life from every single angle so I'm not really understanding why this angle would suddenly be different. Not trying to give you a hard time, just confused. :waitasec:

You know, you are absolutely right, I guess it's still in my head that someone went to Raven & Vanessa's Bridal Registry and posted a warning to Vanessa to be careful and then signed it Janet. I am still filled with disgust that someone would have written that on her registry even though I felt that she was putting her life and her child's life in jeopardy for marrying this sociopath.

If we can find anything relevant about Raven Abaroa in this situation, of course it should be sleuthed to the max.

I however also feel that attacking Vanessa and throwing out an "I told you so" or bringing up the miscarriage and expressing anything but sympathy for her loss, is not productive to sleuthing the case against Raven.

Again, you are right, the topic of this thread is "Raven Having Another Baby? Raven has a habit of repeating things, and if he's not arrested soon, I'm sure there will be more women he'll be dating and chances for him impregnating more women, if there's not already another 5 in the works already.

There are many threads out there to discuss sleuthing the case, unless it happens to be regarding the topic of thread.

JG, as always thank you so much, your contributions to the discussions here are very thought provoking and you have dedicated so much time and you are so very insightful.:blowkiss:

Just so you know, Vanessa had an abortion. It was her choice not to have the baby.

Just so you know, Vanessa had an abortion. It was her choice not to have the baby.

I've heard otherwise, but if it's true, that would have been a personal decision that I am sure would not have been taken lightly and it's still a loss.

Again, that would have no bearing on the case against Raven.

I'm not stating you are wrong, or out to hurt Vanessa, but if this came from Raven or his ilk, I would take what the pathological liar, felon, thief and imo cold-blooded murderer says with less than a grain of salt as Raven would definitely be making as many spins against Vanessa as possible.

I've heard otherwise, but if it's true, that would have been a personal decision that I am sure would not have been taken lightly and it's still a loss.

Again, that would have no bearing on the case against Raven.

I'm not stating you are wrong, or out to hurt Vanessa, but if this came from Raven or his ilk, I would take what the pathological liar, felon, thief and imo cold-blooded murderer says with less than a grain of salt as Raven would definitely be making as many spins against Vanessa as possible.

I hope she didn't. If she did it's just another life that Raven managed to end in one way or another. This story is just tragic and I hope to God that Raven gets caught soon so that this will end before he has a chance to hurt someone else.

I hope she didn't. If she did it's just another life that Raven managed to end in one way or another. This story is just tragic and I hope to God that Raven gets caught soon so that this will end before he has a chance to hurt someone else.

I see it the same way you do passionategray, whereever he goes, people get hurt. It's sad all around.

I pray there will be Justice for Janet soon, before he hurts someone else, if he was smart, he would leave Vanessa and her child alone.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janeyd
Back