Reactions to Child *advertiser censored* Discovery

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does she always blink like that? I have ADD literally and I could not focus on anything else but her blinking eyes. She looks extremely nervous.

I have finally after many years now understand the definition of Homemade Sin !!! BD and SA

When I was 17 years old some 'rumors' where going around that a young man who lived next door to the babysitter of my 4 year old niece had been 'touching little kids'. I was told one of those "little kids' was my niece. I told my sister about this right away and as she headed to the police station I headed to the guys house. I knocked on the door and as soon as he answered it I punched him in the face as hard as I could. He was in shock to say the least and as I asked him if he did anything to my niece I kept hitting him. Before I knew it the police was there with my sister and it took two of them to pull me away from him. They took him in for questioning and later that night he was arrested for molesting 9 little girls in the neighborhood ( that he confessed to) Thankfully my niece was not one of those children. I had always been taught not to start a fight so I was scared when my dad got home from work that I was in deep chit. I remember my dad taking me outside to talk. He put his arms around me and said he was very proud of me for standing up for my family, and proud that in part I helped to get a monster off the street by acting and confronting the rumors. This guy only spent 9 years in prison, I think the laws are much tougher now.

my whole point to this is where are Hailey's aunts and uncles? Why aren't they trying to find out whats going on? Sorry for going off topic but who in this family is sticking up for Hailey?

( By the way the guy never pressed charges against me so I never even stepped foot in the police station.)

How can a Mother of a missing child say that "child *advertiser censored* and beastiality" found in her home on a memory stick "has nothing to do with Hailey missing"? I will never understand it.

Most noticable to me is that she only answers questions in short answers. She doesn't ask if there are images of her daughter/or son on the computer or memory stick. Wouldn't that be your first question? I'd be down at the police station the minute I heard that info, not just questioning SA a little bit. :banghead:

How can a Mother of a missing child say that "child *advertiser censored* and beastiality" found in her home on a memory stick "has nothing to do with Hailey missing"? I will never understand it.

Most noticable to me is that she only answers questions in short answers. She doesn't ask if there are images of her daughter/or son on the computer or memory stick. Wouldn't that be your first question? I'd be down at the police station the minute I heard that info, not just questioning SA a little bit. :banghead:

You would only ask those questions if you really did not know what was on them. JMO

And again, she says "I talked to him "a little bit" about it"

Just like she "thought about taking another poly "a little bit".

Shame she ain't gonna spend "a little bit" of time in prison - me thinks its gonna be a WHOLE LOT!!

I just watched the raw video. One thing that stood out to me was the fear. You can see the fear in her eyes. Which, ironically, I never saw in any of her videos when Hailey went missing. So to me, she shows more fear over this then she did when her daughter went missing.
I also took notice the defending of SA isn't quite as strong as it has been in the past. She keeps saying she needs to talk to someone and find out what is going on. I was hoping Tiffany would have said 108,000 images so we would have seen the expression on BD's face, but she didn't.
BD also mentioned a call from NG is how she found out. We know this story probably broke hours before NG would have heard about it. So obviously her supporters there are fading off. You would think one of her so called friends/family members would have been knocking on her door saying WTH is going on?
IMO, this may be the thing that finally turns BD against SA. If she defends him on this, she's taking a chance she will held be liable for the *advertiser censored* also. and she knows that. I also found it interesting LE keeps giving her the brushoff on talking to her about this. She said she tried calling an investigator and they said they would talk to her later. It is driving her nuts not knowing what is going on. Which, ironically, doesn't bother her in the least when it comes to her missing daughter.
I think LE has finally found BD"s weak spot. and that is BD. All IMO

Makes you wonder if SA had access to a computer at work...or what he kept in his locker at work...that could account for his 10 minutes at the workplace.

Makes you wonder if SA had access to a computer at work...or what he kept in his locker at work...that could account for his 10 minutes at the workplace.

Good point. That he went to work at all that day never made sense to me. I never bought that he went there to "return his coveralls and buy a Dr. Pepper". I wonder if we'll ever know what all was in that locker?

I was getting a little irritable with the reporter because of the way she frames her questions, it's like giving easy answers to BD. She asked her at least three times about how shocked/surprised she was as if she were trying to get her to show shock/surprise.

I just watched the raw interview.

Billie did nothing but claim ignorance, and reflected back the reporter's own words. I wish the reporter would not have fed her so many words.

The reporter was trying to get Billie to express some outrage or even just a tiny bit of emotion. But nope - Billie just blinked & cleared her throat over & over & over and kept to her script of "I don't know".

I agree with everyone upthread who said Billie appeared frightened - as well she should be.

I was glad to be able to view the raw interview to hear Billie's answers in context.

When asked to explain why she's so confident the child *advertiser censored* and bestiality have nothing to do with Shawn & to describe what type of person Shawn is, Billie says:

"Um, he's nice he's kind he's caring."

All righty then.

I was getting a little irritable with the reporter because of the way she frames her questions, it's like giving easy answers to BD. She asked her at least three times about how shocked/surprised she was as if she were trying to get her to show shock/surprise.

ITA, I was thinking that all the way through. More open ended questions would be much better.

Billie did nothing but claim ignorance, and reflected back the reporter's own words. I wish the reporter would not have fed her so many words.

bbm and sbm respectfully.

ITA... it was so much leading language it was like being at the all you can eat salad bar of leading questions!!!!

I'm guessing MSM is going to release raw footage often, due to BD's own complaints. Yes!

It's so weird how she keeps saying she doesn't know what's on the computer and she doesn't know what's on the memory stick, and the reporter keeps telling her, and she just keeps on saying she doesn't know what's on them.

If someone says to me "There's child *advertiser censored* on that computer and that memory stick", I understand that perfectly, and I know, fully and without question, what's on them.

It's just bizarre.

"There's child *advertiser censored* on the computer."

"I don't know what's on the computer. I have to wait until I find out."

"There's child *advertiser censored* on the memory stick."

I don't know what's on the memory stick. I have to wait until I find out."

Wth?

The reporter was trying to get Billie to express some outrage or even just a tiny bit of emotion. But nope - Billie just blinked & cleared her throat over & over & over and kept to her script of "I don't know".

I agree with everyone upthread who said Billie appeared frightened - as well she should be.

I was glad to be able to view the raw interview to hear Billie's answers in context.

When asked to explain why she's so confident the child *advertiser censored* and bestiality have nothing to do with Shawn & to describe what type of person Shawn is, Billie says:

"Um, he's nice he's kind he's caring."

All righty then.

But not once did she say SA would be sickened at the thought of child *advertiser censored*. Not once did she say you would have to be a sick individual to watch that stuff and SA isn't. I really expected her defense of him to be more forceful. KWIM?

Billie needs one of these:

images

Just like with another certain case (look to the left....) I just sat back and just watched for a very long time before speaking my mind and when I finally did, I didn't stop for a decade...but I can now say that I've seen enough here to say...

Hailey Honey...if you are out there, RUN, Baby Run and NEVER Look Back...IF you are not with us in this Insane World any longer, You are in a Better Place...How Heartbreaking it is that either way, Haleigh is out of Her Living Nightmare - but will Always Stay in My Prayers...along with Kyron, Haleigh, Caylee, Jessica, JonBenet, etc., etc., etc..........

Back to Lurk Mode Totally Disgusted By Too Many ~
RR

It's so weird how she keeps saying she doesn't know what's on the computer and she doesn't know what's on the memory stick, and the reporter keeps telling her, and she just keeps on saying she doesn't know what's on them.

If someone says to me "There's child *advertiser censored* on that computer and that memory stick", I understand that perfectly, and I know, fully and without question, what's on them.

It's just bizarre.

"There's child *advertiser censored* on the computer."

"I don't know what's on the computer. I have to wait until I find out."

"There's child *advertiser censored* on the memory stick."

I don't know what's on the memory stick. I have to wait until I find out."

Wth?

I know, right?!

The reporter was TELLING HER what's on the computer & the memory stick!

IMO, Billie already knows what's on them, and HAS known what's on them, and is only feigning ignorance.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flimflam
Back