'Real Housewives' stars indicted on 39 counts of fraud

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
JMO - If he isn't a US citizen, why does he need to file a US tax return??? Another dumb question - Also, isn't he automatically a citizen being married to Tre for so many years??? I did read the 33 pg. document and it does state that he did earn $$, but no mention of from who/where...Could have been "international," in which case shouldn't be any concern of the IRS, JMO???

:seeya:
Being married to a US citizen does not automatically grant the spouse US Citizenship.
The spouses must file an immigration petition with US immigration to start the process. It is not an automatic process there are steps to follow.

You also don't have to be a US Citizen to file a Tax return.
Anyone who lives and works/has an income in the US must file a US Tax Return. Also depending on the Tax Treaty with your country of citizenship you may have to file taxes in both countries.

Instead of a SSN the Non-Citizen is issued a Taxpayer Identification Number from the IRS so that they can file a tax return with the IRS.

And how do you pronounce the last name?

Ju Day Chay?

what is really funny about the name is that for the first couple of seasons, THEY pronounced their own name 'Joo Dice'.. Now this season, they have started calling themselves the 'Joo da Chays'.

Idiots..... both of them.

what is really funny about the name is that for the first couple of seasons, THEY pronounced their own name 'Joo Dice'.. Now this season, they have started calling themselves the 'Joo da Chays'.

Idiots..... both of them.

I agree...I have watched them forever and they are both idiots in my opinion.....she stands by him because she does not want anyone else to have him,lol....and she probably really does love him.....gag me now.

That incident last year or whenever it was when they were on that trip and he was on the phone and called her that name.....that would have been his undoing if I were her, but thank God I am not her....she is dense as a post...he is an insufferable bore and a crude bore at that...now don't you want to know how I really feel, roflmbo.......I am so over these folks!!! An those poor little children......bless their little hearts.......sick of these folks that think a world owes them a living.....get a job and work like I have to,lol, IMO, MOO, etc.:seeya::blushing:

I agree...I have watched them forever and they are both idiots in my opinion.....she stands by him because she does not want anyone else to have him,lol....and she probably really does love him.....gag me now.

That incident last year or whenever it was when they were on that trip and he was on the phone and called her that name.....that would have been his undoing if I were her, but thank God I am not her....she is dense as a post...he is an insufferable bore and a crude bore at that...now don't you want to know how I really feel, roflmbo.......I am so over these folks!!! An those poor little children......bless their little hearts.......sick of these folks that think a world owes them a living.....get a job and work like I have to,lol, IMO, MOO, etc.:seeya::blushing:

I so hear ya!!
The girls are the ones that will be suffering the most. It's sad!

Maybe she should learn how to pronounce TAXES,lol....sorry....I am just so upset with these folks!!
LOL!\

Which also reminded me that she can't pronounce 'ingredients' either.

Ingredientses.... that's her word.

These people just gag me. :floorlaugh:

LOL!\

Which also reminded me that she can't pronounce 'ingredients' either.

Ingredientses.... that's her word.

These people just gag me. :floorlaugh:

And Melissa Gorga says ""Egmit" instead of the word ADMIT.

They all have their own language! ;)

And Melissa Gorga says ""Egmit" instead of the word ADMIT.

They all have their own language! ;)
They could all use a dictionary! Like I'm supposed to believe ANY of these women ever 'wrote' a book!

:floorlaugh:

Lets be fair, English is their second language.

Teresa Giudice, husband Joe Giudice now face reality show cancellation amid tax fraud charges: sources
Thanks to federal fraud indictments, Bravo executives now are debating the fate of 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey.'
BY DON KAPLAN , BARRY PADDOCK AND CORKY SIEMASZKO / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

PUBLISHED: WEDNESDAY, JULY 31, 2013, 2:10 PM
UPDATED: THURSDAY, AUGUST 1, 2013, 9:43 AM

"In the wake of their federal fraud indictments, Bravo executives are debating the future of “The Real Housewives of New Jersey,” on which Teresa is the fiercest of the fraus, sources told the Daily News."

I don't know if there is any truth to this story or not. It wouldn't be to difficult to guess that the future of the show is being debated. Ho hum.

I don't see why they would have to cancel the show. Why not just get rid of the "JooDee Chays?"

There are more hot messes on the show. Lol

Theresa's legal trouble is fantastic for ratings!

IMO no friggin way is it going to be cancelled!

Some good 'stories' at this website:

http://famewhorgas.wordpress.com/20...urthouse-because-of-rumors-she-was-spreading/

The above page has a short video with Kim G's opinion on the guilt or innocence of the pair.

Also, on another page is a story from a week or so ago, about a new book that is coming out that talks some about Carolyn Manzo's husband Albert's father's 'mysterious' death many years ago. It has NOTHING to do with Teresa and Joe but is interesting nevertheless, and since I don't usually follow closely the exploits of the celebrities, it was totally news to me. Apparently obesity runs in the Manzo family.

You can find it at:

http://famewhorgas.wordpress.com/20...-been-the-biggest-mob-enforcer-in-new-jersey/

I watched a few episodes years ago but I have never been really interested in the show.
IMO you cant fool the Tax authority, it may take years but it will catch up to you..

But I know a bit about those Temporary Driver Licences and who they are given out to.

Mr Giudice may not be a US Citizen but he MAY be a Permanent Resident holding a valid Green Card aka Alien Registration Card.
The articles do not mention if he holds Permanent residency status just that he is not a US citizen.

Someone who is a permanent resident, the holder of a Green Card/Alien Registration, would get a regular driver's licence like all US Citizens would.

From what I have learned in another State, and it may apply in NJ as well, is that a Temp Non Citizen Drv licence are issued to those persons who are on Temporary and Non-Immigrant Visas Student Visas (F), TN visa, Treaty Trader or Treaty Investor Visa (E1 and E2), Canadians (snowbirds) with temporary residence etc....

:seeya:
Being married to a US citizen does not automatically grant the spouse US Citizenship.
The spouses must file an immigration petition with US immigration to start the process. It is not an automatic process there are steps to follow.

You also don't have to be a US Citizen to file a Tax return.
Anyone who lives and works/has an income in the US must file a US Tax Return. Also depending on the Tax Treaty with your country of citizenship you may have to file taxes in both countries.

Instead of a SSN the Non-Citizen is issued a Taxpayer Identification Number from the IRS so that they can file a tax return with the IRS.

Isn't Joe Giu. one of Carolyn's brothers? I watched the show the year before last and began watching it again this year. Several times I've wondered if Joe Giu. is related to anyone in particular on the show. Somehow I concluded that he is Carolyn's brother but guess I'm wrong. Joe has commented several times that he grew up with Melissa's Joe and that they were friends prior to becoming bils. I know Melissa's Joe and Teresa are brother and sister. Kathy is the cousin of Teresa and Joe Gorga. How is Carolyn related to these people? I know one of her brothers is married to Jacklyn who used to be Teresa's best friend. So, maybe Carolyn's group and Teresa's group aren't related through any family members.

Anyway, Teresa is delusional imo. She cannot see the error of her ways and is constantly tearing down her brother's marriage. Now I understand why. She isn't able to be honest about the state of her life and her marriage making it difficult for her to be happy for other people who aren't on the verge of destruction. Plus I believe several of them have drinking problems which only intensifies their problems.

About the citizen thingy and taxes. If Joe's situation is as Intermezzo describes, which I believe to be the most likely case, Joe would have a regular social security card/number, at least, as far as a regular person looking at it would know. The number itself may identify an alien resident status. He would live, work and pay taxes like anybody else. His driver's license would look like any other dl issued in NJ.

The temp citizen arrangement requires a person to move in and out of the U.S. at timed intervals thus renewing their visas or applying for reentry every time they come back in to stay for another period of time. I doubt he's been doing that all these years.

If he was born in Italy and came over with his Italian born parents, they or he needed to go through the naturalization process before he reached age 18 or, if older, like someone else said, go through the citizenship process.* It requires paperwork, time and money that someone wasn't willing or able to do for whatever reason.

*Please see my next post.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Owlsorflowers
Back