Reasons why you think it could be suicide

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Adam did say that he moved something on her wrists to see if she had a pulse, this could have been where the looseness of the bindings came in IMO As well why bind your hands behind your back, once you jump from that distance there is no pulling the rope from your neck IMO again. Its not like you are hanging yourself from a closet rod, you have had it when you hang from that distance

Also, those bindings were all muddled up with her plastic athletic themed bracelets. One would think that if she bound herself, she would have either removed those bracelets or put the restraints above or below them. Even after a fall, or AS's attempts to look for a pulse, they should have been pushed above or below, not be intermingled with the binding tow rope.

ALWAYS MOO

Wooooaaaah, easy there. :D

Do we even know how good her hands were bound? It's pretty easy to just leave an opening you can slip in with more or less effort. It would be enough to keep herself from involuntarily grabbing the noose. Or one that would just need a little more pulling to close it tightly. Or one can easily bind the hands in front of the body and leave enough rope in between to step over it.
I have no years of experience in bondage neither, but I do bind my shoes myself and could even use such knots to bind my hands behind my back. And it obviously is occasionally used when people hang themselves, because that guy didn't have some sexual bondage play in mind - unless you might want to claim it was autoerotic asphyxiation gone wrong.
I'm also able to stuff something in my mouth or bite down on my shirt without years of experience in being gagged. Maybe I'm some kind of S/M prodigy, maybe I should reconsider my career choices. :D

If as you say, it's pretty easy and simple to bind your hands behind your back -- like how you yourself can "bind your shoes" (which I take it you actually meant tying your shoelace) -- then anyone can do this neat trick, right?

So why not have an actual experiment and prove your point for us? How about choosing some random strangers off the street and asking them to show you how they would bind their wrists behind their backs?

Don't show them how or give them any instructions -- because as you say, it's easy as pie, so they obviously won't need any help from you (or anyone or anything).

Also, let's see if they do the elaborate, complex rope-bindings like sailor knots once they've finished tying their wrists behind their backs.

Make sure you videotape these random strangers' amazing feats so we can see how E-A-S-Y it is. Thank you. :rockon:

I would bet 100.00% that UNLESS these random strangers had some PAST EXPERIENCE with similar rope-tying (e.g., magician tricks, naval experience, yachting/sailing, bondage, etc.), they would be unable to do the complex sailor knot-tying of their wrists behind their backs in such a NEAT, ORGANIZED ELABORATE fashion as the bindings found on Rebecca's wrists and legs. Sure, a person might be able to make many messes and may be able tie the rope like a shoelace, but would they bind it in such a uniform, neat fashion with multiple loops like sailor knots? Hmm, I believe NOT.

Oh, so there IS evidence pointing that she at least looked up bondage?* Well, that makes the orange quite a bit apple-ier. I think if that was premeditation, it went a looooooooooooong way. In fact, long enough to suspect any suicide to be a murder, with cleverly planted evidence.
However - the assumption that she killed Max and made it look like an accident needs much less mental contortion and would provide a motive. A motive that goes both ways, unfortunately.

*Sorry for not being up-to-date, these subforums can be quite exhausting as they are often either warzones or echo-chambers. Quite frankly, I think I prefer to take my leave now.

BBM

Greetings, prospektor. I frequently share those same sentiments.

http://www.latimes.com/science/scie...blood-test-biomarker-20130820,0,5381979.story

"Scientists are trying to develop a blood test that would identify people at greatest risk of committing suicide. A new study identifies two key biomarkers."

Oh, so there IS evidence pointing that she at least looked up bondage?* Well, that makes the orange quite a bit apple-ier. I think if that was premeditation, it went a looooooooooooong way. In fact, long enough to suspect any suicide to be a murder, with cleverly planted evidence.
However - the assumption that she killed Max and made it look like an accident needs much less mental contortion and would provide a motive. A motive that goes both ways, unfortunately.

*Sorry for not being up-to-date, these subforums can be quite exhausting as they are often either warzones or echo-chambers. Quite frankly, I think I prefer to take my leave now.

If this was so easy to believe in Dina's mind (and yours) then why did she do NOTHING in the end, when push came to shove? Really think about this. Why in the world did Dina suddenly drop the ball in the last half of the ninth and not file a wrongful death lawsuit? At the very least to save the statute?

Dina appeared so confident and aggressive in demeanor during her public accusations stating her belief that Max's fall was no accident and possibly staged. She stated repeatedly Rebecca's little sister needed to be re interviewed. Who in the world makes all these accusations of homicide, threatens to file a wrongful death lawsuit and then does nothing? If Dina did uncover some awful truth concerning Maxie's tragic accident via Rebecca's little sister in a deposition, it would have been so much easier for the public to believe that Rebecca killed herself out of guilt. In the end, Dina chose to do absolutely nothing to substantiate her theories via an intelligent legal avenue. Pretty incredible.

If this was so easy to believe in Dina's mind (and yours) then why did she do NOTHING in the end, when push came to shove? Really think about this. Why in the world did Dina suddenly drop the ball in the last half of the ninth and not file a wrongful death lawsuit? At the very least to save the statute?

Dina appeared so confident and aggressive in demeanor during her public accusations stating her belief that Max's fall was no accident and possibly staged. She stated repeatedly Rebecca's little sister needed to be re interviewed. Who in the world makes all these accusations of homicide, threatens to file a wrongful death lawsuit and then does nothing? If Dina did uncover some awful truth concerning Maxie's tragic accident via Rebecca's little sister in a deposition, it would have been so much easier for the public to believe that Rebecca killed herself out of guilt. In the end, Dina chose to do absolutely nothing to substantiate her theories via an intelligent legal avenue. Pretty incredible.

ITA, but I doubt it was from lack of effort. She probably couldn't find one single attorney in the state of CA that would take the case, because she HAS NO CASE!! :drumroll:

ITA, but I doubt it was from lack of effort. She probably couldn't find one single attorney in the state of CA that would take the case, because she HAS NO CASE!! :drumroll:

Then she shouldn't have been running around running her mouth off stating she was going to file a wrongful death lawsuit before she even had an attorney willing to represent her. Really confirms her incredibly poor lack of judgement, impulse control, and bizarre state of mind.

Then she shouldn't have been running around running her mouth off stating she was going to file a wrongful death lawsuit before she even had an attorney willing to represent her. Really confirms her incredibly poor lack of judgement, impulse control, and bizarre state of mind.

ITA, but since when has DRS ever shown good judgment, impulse control, or a healthy state of mind? :scared:

Great post, Mr. Spock.

Two years of very public, hateful, nasty, empty accusations. Two years of empty threats against a young teenager. Despicable behavior, IMO.

And now that the statute of limitations is past, all we hear from Dina is <<<silence>>>.....

Which only adds to the widespread impression that her vicious accusations and wild ideas were never really credible to begin with.

I've wondered from time to time if Dina has some serious mental illness, perhaps, which compels her to fabricate? Or if she "just" has a personality disorder (or 2) fueling her vendetta? IDK. It's sad and infuriating all at once, and makes it very hard to muster up any compassion for her, IMO.

The Zahau family, IMO, has exhibited tremendous patience, restraint, and tolerance for Dina's hateful dog and pony show. They must have amazing inner strength. I admire the way they have conducted themselves through all these indignities.

Great post, Mr. Spock.

Two years of very public, hateful, nasty, empty accusations. Two years of empty threats against a young teenager. Despicable behavior, IMO.

And now that the statute of limitations is past, all we hear from Dina is <<<silence>>>.....

Which only adds to the widespread impression that her vicious accusations and wild ideas were never really credible to begin with.

I've wondered from time to time if Dina has some serious mental illness, perhaps, which compels her to fabricate? Or if she "just" has a personality disorder (or 2) fueling her vendetta? IDK. It's sad and infuriating all at once, and makes it very hard to muster up any compassion for her, IMO.

The Zahau family, IMO, has exhibited tremendous patience, restraint, and tolerance for Dina's hateful dog and pony show. They must have amazing inner strength. I admire the way they have conducted themselves through all these indignities.

^^^^THIS^^^^

The Zahau family has done nothing but quietly refute what Dina has thrown at them. My heart broke when I watched Rebecca's sister Mary on Dr. Phil when they had to go back on that show and defend their murdered sister against Dina's accusations, because they had no other outlet. When her other sister, Snowem, announced that they were seeking the lawsuit, she made no condemnations of anyone, spoke no cruel words. The strength of this family, in also having to deal with the loss of their father is amazing.

I hope not only to see justice for Rebecca, but for her entire family who have done nothing but weather the horrible accusations against them, who have done nothing but persist in justice for their Rebecca. She was loved by her family, she is so mourned. These people deserve the same respect and justice that was given to those who allowed her poor body to lie in the sun and heat to be photographed and jeered at for THIRTEEN hours. This isn't even touching on the fact that a grown woman was allowed to slander and accuse a teen aged minor. That alone is a whole different suit. I hope they sue her until she has no one left to defend her.

I hope when they have gotten all the information they need by deposing the people with intimate knowledge of what happened to Rebecca, they go after the disgusting and corrupt government of San Diego.

ALWAYS MOO

Great post, Mr. Spock.

I agree in regards to the Zahau Family. In all fairness to DS, however, she lost her son only two days before Rebecca's death. If I had been in Dina's shoes, having been given a clearly erroneous explanation by LE; and, thus, I suspected that RZ and/or XZ had played a role in my son's death, I would've no doubt been seething with rage too. From her perspective, RZ either played a role in her son's death or, at a minimum, cheated her out of the answers...

That is, of course, assuming that DS did not actually play a role in Rebecca's death. However, my point is actually that whatever each of us believes DS's role was in Rebecca's death, if any; the Zahau Family has demonstrated how it is in fact possible to be civil and behave honorably while believing that Rebecca was murdered, the two are not incompatible.

<Mod Snip>

I agree in regards to the Zahau Family. In all fairness to DS, however, she lost her son only two days before Rebecca's death. If I had been in Dina's shoes, having been given a clearly erroneous explanation by LE; and, thus, I suspected that RZ and/or XZ had played a role in my son's death, I would've no doubt been seething with rage too. From her perspective, RZ either played a role in her son's death or, at a minimum, cheated her out of the answers...

BBM, and snipped for relevance.

But Dina, at that time, did NOT believe she had "lost her son."

We must always remember that Dina (AND Nina) have said that at the time of Rebecca's death, they BOTH expected Max not only to survive, but to just be a little late starting school, and maybe sitting out a soccer season. So, according to Dina, and Nina, they had NO MOTIVE for hurting Rebecca at that time. Seething with rage? Wrong story from LE? Not at the time of Rebecca's death, according to their own stories! They did not believe, by their words, that Max was going to die from his injuries. Of course, we all know differently that this could not be the case. We, the public, have the autopsy report, and Dina provided us, the public, with the EMS report that detailed so much more information about what happened once EMS arrived.

Dina claims the doctors were wringing their hands and couldn't figure out why Max had a 30-45 min cardiac arrest! That is simply preposterous. Unbelievable. The child had a huge skull fracture, and the first MRI would have demonstrated the cord contusion. The docs knew what caused the cardiac arrest-- blunt head trauma from a fall of 10+ feet onto his head. Pardon the pun, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. And the survival rate for a 30-45 min cardiac arrest at the scene of blunt trauma is, at BEST, 1-2%. Dina went out of her way to plant a false narrative that Max may have suffered the cardiac arrest before the fall. That she was "confused" because the docs told her Max had a "heart attack". Conveniently leaves out the massive head injury. That was, IMO, a completely fabricated story, to deflect attention from her having a revenge motive to hurt Rebecca.

I reiterate all this, because I do think Dina knew exactly how bleak Max's chance of survival was from the earliest conversations with Rady docs. I believe she WAS seething with rage at Rebecca. Her child was going to die, and she knew it, and she believed it was Rebecca's fault. But she can't EVER admit to this, IMO, because it points to motive for her to hurt Rebecca.

We can't reconcile the fact that Jonah supposedly called Rebecca late in the evening and told her Max was going to die. To believe that, we also have to believe Dina knew Max was going to die, and Dina says she didn't know this until Thursday. So why did Jonah know that Max's chances of living were hopeless, but Dina didn't?? Remember, it is the "hopeless" voice mail from Jonah that was lost that supposedly tipped Rebecca over the edge, and she immediately took her own life, according to LE.

BBM, and snipped for relevance.

But Dina, at that time, did NOT believe she had "lost her son."

We must always remember that Dina (AND Nina) have said that at the time of Rebecca's death, they BOTH expected Max not only to survive, but to just be a little late starting school, and maybe sitting out a soccer season. So, according to Dina, and Nina, they had NO MOTIVE for hurting Rebecca at that time. Seething with rage? Wrong story from LE? Not at the time of Rebecca's death, according to their own stories! They did not believe, by their words, that Max was going to die from his injuries. Of course, we all know differently that this could not be the case. We, the public, have the autopsy report, and Dina provided us, the public, with the EMS report that detailed so much more information about what happened once EMS arrived.

Dina claims the doctors were wringing their hands and couldn't figure out why Max had a 30-45 min cardiac arrest! That is simply preposterous. Unbelievable. The child had a huge skull fracture, and the first MRI would have demonstrated the cord contusion. The docs knew what caused the cardiac arrest-- blunt head trauma from a fall of 10+ feet onto his head. Pardon the pun, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. And the survival rate for a 30-45 min cardiac arrest at the scene of blunt trauma is, at BEST, 1-2%. Dina went out of her way to plant a false narrative that Max may have suffered the cardiac arrest before the fall. That she was "confused" because the docs told her Max had a "heart attack". Conveniently leaves out the massive head injury. That was, IMO, a completely fabricated story, to deflect attention from her having a revenge motive to hurt Rebecca.

I reiterate all this, because I do think Dina knew exactly how bleak Max's chance of survival was from the earliest conversations with Rady docs. I believe she WAS seething with rage at Rebecca. Her child was going to die, and she knew it, and she believed it was Rebecca's fault. But she can't EVER admit to this, IMO, because it points to motive for her to hurt Rebecca.

We can't reconcile the fact that Jonah supposedly called Rebecca late in the evening and told her Max was going to die. To believe that, we also have to believe Dina knew Max was going to die, and Dina says she didn't know this until Thursday. So why did Jonah know that Max's chances of living were hopeless, but Dina didn't?? Remember, it is the "hopeless" voice mail from Jonah that was lost that supposedly tipped Rebecca over the edge, and she immediately took her own life, according to LE.

BBM. Well...unless Dina was NOT physically present at the hospital when Jonah allegedly was informed by the doctors late Tues night that Max was facing "imminent death" and "beyond the point of recovery".

Remember according to Ann Rule, Jonah and Dina were alternating shifts by Max's hospital bedside. So when Jonah was at the hospital, presumably Dina was NOT.

Seriously, if my child was braindead and in ICU, I personally would *NEVER* leave his bedside. I wouldn't want to miss any opportunity as a MOTHER to be there for my child should he awaken or show the slightest brain function...but apparently Dina is *NOT* me. (Thank goodness for me, but tragically for Max).

Honestly I don't know how a *LOVING MOTHER* in good conscience would have abandoned her *one and only child* in the ICU and *disappear* for well over 1 hour, let alone what? the 12 hours that Dina had disappeared for? :waitasec:

BBM
Pardon me, but isn't the incredible lack of good judgment, impulse control and bizarre state of mind most defining of Rebecca. After all, hanging oneself outdoors nude is certainly bizarre and almost has a sense of hypoxyphilia to it.
And she was the one with an arrest record for shoplifting from Macy's. It's indisputable that illegally obtaining by secreting a thousand dollars worth of costume jewelry is an impulse control issue. Kleptomania is described as a medical condition for someone who steals unnecessary items even when they have the money to pay for them so RZ may have suffered kleptomania.
Another possible impulse control disorder is trichotillomania or the recurrent plucking of one's hair resulting in noticeable hair loss. Did RZ have tattooed eyebrows bc she plucked the hair?

http://www.forensicpsychiatry.ca/impulse/kleptomania.htm

"Research has indicated that kleptomania is strongly associated with mood disorders (especially depression), anxiety disorders, eating disorders, substance abuse, and other impulse control disorders."

snipped

When did this forum get the okay to sleuth Rebecca's parents and her sisters and brother?

The website never has. However, since the parents and siblings refuse to take the word of the LE that didn't perform a complete investigation into Rebecca's death and have asked that not only her case but also Max's case be reopened it appears that some feel the need to find anything they can to trash Rebecca's family.

And on a different note and not pertaining to the above quoted post.........

There was a "tree" in the stairwell on the ground floor that has leaves. This is a plant material and is the possible explanation as to how Max had plant material in his lungs. It's to bad that LE did not feel the need to test the mixed DNA under Rebecca's fingernails to see just who (or what) that other DNA belonged to.

MOO

BBM
Pardon me, but isn't the incredible lack of good judgment, impulse control and bizarre state of mind most defining of Rebecca. After all, hanging oneself outdoors nude is certainly bizarre and almost has a sense of hypoxyphilia to it.

And she was the one with an arrest record for shoplifting from Macy's. It's indisputable that illegally obtaining by secreting a thousand dollars worth of costume jewelry is an impulse control issue. Kleptomania is described as a medical condition for someone who steals unnecessary items even when they have the money to pay for them so RZ may have suffered kleptomania.
Another possible impulse control disorder is trichotillomania or the recurrent plucking of one's hair resulting in noticeable hair loss. Did RZ have tattooed eyebrows bc she plucked the hair?

Bolded by me.

So someone would hang themselves outside, in the nude, with their hands tied behind their backs, with their feet bound as well, from a balcony with nothing under them to keep themselves from dying in order to get some sort of sexual reaction?????? Or is this another attempt to try and smear Rebecca yet again and throw something else at her to make her seem as if SHE was the one with the problem in this whole mess of unusual characters?

In order for someone to be a kleptomaniac doesn't it usually involve more than one incident?

What is Kleptomania?

Kleptomania, is the repetitive, uncontrollable stealing of items not needed for personal use.

http://www.brainphysics.com/kleptomania.php

Now let's talk about the plucked eyebrows. I know of very few women (and some men as well) who do NOT pluck their eyebrows. I also pluck my eyebrows as well on occasion so I suppose that makes me also a person that could have this "condition". So Rebecca had her brows tattooed on. What does this prove?

Again the two "possible diagnosis" points to more smearing of Rebecca's name and memory than really adding anything to a real conversation about her death or Max's death, IMO. I suppose this is the price to be paid though when someone has issues with the other side of the equation and how their behavior is off and indicative of something being wrong.

MOO

<respectfully snipped for context>

And on a different note and not pertaining to the above quoted post.........

There was a "tree" in the stairwell on the ground floor that has leaves. This is a plant material and is the possible explanation as to how Max had plant material in his lungs. It's to bad that LE did not feel the need to test the mixed DNA under Rebecca's fingernails to see just who (or what) that other DNA belonged to.

MOO

Yes, indeed... IIRC, a small tree branch was found wedged into the railing... And, if you closely examine the video shown on Dr. Phil, you too can no doubt also see a great deal of plant soil - a whole mound or two in fact - on the carpet below where the chandelier was hanging prior to the accident. Unfortunately I left it at home but maybe someone else has it and can please post it?

Until I got to the "plant material" part I happened to believe that Maxie's fall was "unimpeded", to borrow a better term than "torpedoed" from K_Z, from the top of the railing where he went over all the way to the ground. But not anymore....

I now believe that his fall was unimpeded in fact (no direct contact with the chandelier), but only until he hit the pot/table with the top (vertex) of his head. (Does anyone know how the small tree was planted prior to the accident?) That's the only way in which I can explain why Maxie failed to use his arms to slow down his fall; he no doubt instinctively tried, but his arms didn't reach the ground because they would've been extended down/out and away from the pot or table.

And, because we are talking about a small tree, the right front of his face could've easily struck a branch on his way down first, causing those facial and internal eye injuries which I also cannot explain any other way.

I realize it's been a while since I've updated the sequence of 20 steps in the new scooter theory; hopefully I'll get around to doing it later this week.

<respectfully snipped for context>

Now let's talk about the plucked eyebrows. I know of very few women (and some men as well) who do NOT pluck their eyebrows. I also pluck my eyebrows as well on occasion so I suppose that makes me also a person that could have this "condition". So Rebecca had her brows tattooed on. What does this prove?

Again the two "possible diagnosis" points to more smearing of Rebecca's name and memory than really adding anything to a real conversation about her death or Max's death, IMO. I suppose this is the price to be paid though when someone has issues with the other side of the equation and how their behavior is off and indicative of something being wrong.

MOO

I stood in front of the mirror and plucked my white hairs for a while way back in time... ...until my brain caught up with my age... What was my condition?!

It's actually an honest question, I would really like to know!

I never stated all shoplifters commit suicide. I said: Troubled people also can be depressed, exhibit poor judgment (shoplifting) and not reveal any of it to those who are around them. The SDSO did investigate and interview people who knew RZ.

<tiny snip> To me, RZ's actions fall into the category of mental/emotional unbalanced. Or, "troubled."

JMO

RZ's shoplifting episode further reinforces an impulse control disorder.

Lastly, I do have sources: SDSO and the ME are my sources. A person commits suicide and it is an indication they are very troubled. RZ was trying to stage her suicide as a homicide but the SDSO were able to determine the truth.

What indications do you have that Jonah didn't blame Rebecca for Max's death? His son died while in her care. It is human nature to place blame and a parent's love for his child usually takes a priority position.

I believe he told her he wanted her totally out of his home and his life and understandably so. RZ couldn't handle the rejection.

JMO

I believe she was experiencing great distress by her inability to successfully explain Maxie's July 11 accident. She knew Maxie's condition was grave when he turned blue before her eyes.

I agree with your theory. Her tenure in the household was broken permanently. Whether she was directly responsible for Max's injuries or not, it happened while she was responsible for his safety and any parent would have a difficult--if not impossible--time trying not to blame her from the very beginning.

I think RZ played her own version of the blame game and accessed the *advertiser censored* with a Southwest credit card to make it appear that it was Jonah doing the browzing. She then staged her suicide. A very troubled young woman she was.

JMO

No doubt that life as she knew it ended with MS becoming fatally injured while in her care.
Little Maxie's life as he knew it ended with a scooter propped on his leg.
Whether she felt responsible or not for Maxie's impending death, the possibility of becoming a tycoon's wife dropped significantly from hero to zero when poor Maxie's skull was cracked 7 1/2".

Where is the outrage for this small boy who suffered horrific injuries while in the care of an adult? There are copious theories to be found here on how Maxie caused his own death. I've even seen it written here as fact that JS was responsible even though he was not even at home when it happened.

A small child is tragically injured while in the care of a 32yof and folks want to circle the accusatory wagon around DS and RN? And even AS? Hell, all he did was find her naked butt hanging in his brother's backyard.

Where is the outrage that Maxie's alleged accident cannot fully be explained? His case as well as Rebecca's should be reopened or maybe I just need more information than either camp has released to date.

The sherriff's office effectively shut up the Zahau lawyers after they released the info about the 20 searches for "raped, sexy Asian girls, and bondage anime" found on Rebecca's computer.

http://www.cbs8.com/story/16083634/zahau-attorney-bondage-*advertiser censored*-found-on-coronado-mansion-computer

"News 8 asked Sheriff Bill Gore whether *advertiser censored* was found on Zahau's computer at a news conference Wednesday, but he refused to comment on the content recovered.

"That information is now in the possession of Anne Bremner if she'd like to discuss that with you," said Gore. "We're not really putting out all the specifics of the information found on the computer."

Those specifics are contained in the forensic computer report that Sheriff Gore also said he is not inclined to release.

"We released what we thought was pertinent so the public could understand how we arrived at our conclusions. To release the whole file would not be in keeping with our own policy," said Gore."

http://www.760kfmb.com/story/16194812/sheriff-warns-zahau-attorney-case-file-may-be-opened

"We wanted to state in the strongest possible terms to Miss Bremner some of the materials contained (in the case files) are exceedingly sensitive and personal," wrote Sheriff's spokesperson Jan Caldwell. "We will not release material we would rather keep confidential, unless compelled to do so in response to unfounded or inaccurate assertions."

imoo

I stood in front of the mirror and plucked my white hairs for a while way back in time... ...until my brain caught up with my age... What was my condition?!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:STS
My soda came up through my nose as I choked when I read your question. And, dang it really stings! Sometimes I suffer through trying to understand your "technical posts" but this one had me laughing out loud. I finally realize you do have an incredible sense of humor and hit the nail on the head.
<modsnip>

I find it ironic to criticize RZ for having permanent make-up. Lots and lots of women do it, and in fact most of the salons/spas/med offices that sold/injected Medicis products (Dysport, Perlane, Restylane etc) also offered PERMANENT MAKEUP. (scroll down on the right side of the screen facial & skin transformations) http://www.cflwellness.com/dysport.html
So STS Hmmm, plucking a few white hairs, eh? I think you may have been suffering a condition known to many of us....TEMPORARY VANITY!
<modsnip>
:seeya:

Old Age...LOL :floorlaugh:
I'm teasing of course. I actually used to do work comp claims and lost a case cause the Judge ruled that work does cause old age. I'll be using him later LOL!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cold case momma
Back