Reasons why you think it could be suicide

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://projects.propublica.org/nonprofits/organizations/951691313

I'm not an expert in this area, but I don't think the hospital could ban anyone from the hospital facility itself unless they presented a public threat or something. Hospitals do restrict visitors, IIRC, in areas like ICU, etc.

An interesting story - a couple of years ago, my son caught a ride with a friend to a party. After getting there, he didn't like it, there were people doing drugs, etc. His cell phone was also dead. He left and walked about 20 blocks in a sketchy urban area to the local hospital mega complex. This was about 1 am. He was able to go inside, get something to eat at their fast food restaurant and used the pay phone to call home. We told him where to look for the bus stop and he took the bus home. This hospital is also a non-profit like Rady.

Any hospital can ban anyone at any time. It is, after all, a hospital and their focus is on patient safety, security and privacy. That said, it is a non-issue because Max was in the ICU. The hospital does restrict hours and limits visitors. I doubt RZ was banned from the entire hospital.

http://www.rchsd.org/cmsprodcons2/g...creativesvcscomm/documents/assets/d022508.pdf
VISITING GUIDELINES
•
Visits from parents, guardians, brothers, sisters, and other close family
members play an important role in your child’s recovery. Partners in Care are
welcome to visit any time unless there is a danger of spreading illness (such
as during a severe flu season), while a surgical procedure is in progress in the
department, or an emergency is occurring in the area.
•
Brothers, sisters and other family and friends may visit between
8 a.m. and 9 p.m.
•
All visitors must check in at one of the Information Desks, located in the
Nelson Family Pavilion (Entrance 9 located on Frost Street), the Rose Pavilion
(Entrance 1 located on Children’s Way) or the Acute Care Pavilion (Entrance
2 located on Children’s Way). The visitor badge or armband must be worn at
all times. Please do not give your badge/armband to anyone else.
•

JMO

I still continue to believe that Rebecca's death was a planned suicide to look like a murder.

I see a lot of anger coming from RZ on how she carried this out. She was hoping someone would be blamed and arrested for murder. I have my opinion on who she was hoping would be blamed but I will not comment on those opinions at this time.

If she had really been murdered the murderer would have made it look like a typical suicide. She is the one that tried to make it look like a murder.

I think someone threatened Rebecca before she decided to off herself and told her she was going to pay for what was done to Max. I think someone outright accused her of injurying Max and it is this person she tried to frame for murder.

Maybe the person was right. Max's death has never made any sense to me. Maybe RZ did fear being arrested so this is the route she decided to take and if she could blame someone else for her death it would take the suspicion off of Max's death and on her.

In a way I wish the police would release what information they have. They said they would come out with all the truth if Rebecca's family kept promoting untruths in the media. Imo, they know a hellavu lot more about RZ than we ever will. Once the police threatened to do this.....the family more or less went silent. So there are things they don't want known about her, imo.

JMO

I totally agree with your theory. Especially after it became known that Dr. Peterson called in LE because the description of the incident didn't fit with the visible injuries.

JMO

Rady is not owned by the public taxpayers. Rady also raises its own money through donations to its foundation.

http://www.rchsd.org/aboutus/whoweare/index.htm#.UlH4nhBfc9s

Rady Children's Hospital-San Diego is a nonprofit, 475-bed pediatric-care facility dedicated to excellence in care, research and teaching:

BBM

Rady being owned by public taxpayers? Where did you see that post? Link please.

I stand by my post Rady is a 'public' facility.

Private facilities can and do restrict (if they choose, for any reason) visitors and sick people, simply because they do not ask for government monies which includes medicare and medicaid.

And yeah, both private and public hospitals have foundations. Private OR/ANY public.

In a way I wish the police would release what information they have. They said they would come out with all the truth if Rebecca's family kept promoting untruths in the media. Imo, they know a hellavu lot more about RZ than we ever will. Once the police threatened to do this.....the family more or less went silent. So there are things they don't want known about her, imo.

JMO

I do too. That's one thing we agree on. RELEASE ALL THE INFO, SDLE. Let's see all this so-called incriminating evidence you have on Rebecca. Until SDLE does, I believe the exact opposite.

Any hospital can ban anyone at any time. It is, after all, a hospital and their focus is on patient safety, security and privacy. That said, it is a non-issue because Max was in the ICU. The hospital does restrict hours and limits visitors. I doubt RZ was banned from the entire hospital.

http://www.rchsd.org/cmsprodcons2/g...creativesvcscomm/documents/assets/d022508.pdf
VISITING GUIDELINES
•
Visits from parents, guardians, brothers, sisters, and other close family
members play an important role in your child’s recovery. Partners in Care are
welcome to visit any time unless there is a danger of spreading illness (such
as during a severe flu season), while a surgical procedure is in progress in the
department, or an emergency is occurring in the area.
•
Brothers, sisters and other family and friends may visit between
8 a.m. and 9 p.m.
•
All visitors must check in at one of the Information Desks, located in the
Nelson Family Pavilion (Entrance 9 located on Frost Street), the Rose Pavilion
(Entrance 1 located on Children’s Way) or the Acute Care Pavilion (Entrance
2 located on Children’s Way). The visitor badge or armband must be worn at
all times. Please do not give your badge/armband to anyone else.
•

JMO

SHOW US THE LINK that clearly states Rebecca Zahau was "banned" from Rady Hospital. Giving us a general policy does not mean the hospital banned Rebecca and I would bet 100% that this "banning" is a figment of someone's imagination.

See, that's what I don't understand. If they have some secret evidence of a crime shouldn't it be turned over to authorities rather than hold onto it for a civil case?

A plaintiff can do both: present evidence for BOTH criminal case against defendants AND file WDS. Those two things are NOT mutually exclusive.

I wonder if Rebecca's camera was returned to her family. Also, I remember seeing what looked like a painting (it looked to be square) wrapped in paper..Rebecca's painting?

WOW. So many things not returned.

If SDLE had NOTHING to hide, there would be NO REASON WHATSOEVER why Rebecca's possessions such as her camera and laptop were NOT returned to the Zahaus, particularly since the death was ruled a "suicide" and "closed". The fact that SDLE continues to HOLD ONTO Rebecca's possessions for OVER TWO PLUS YEARS indicate they are hiding something.

SHOW US THE LINK that clearly states Rebecca Zahau was "banned" from Rady Hospital. Giving us a general policy does not mean the hospital banned Rebecca and I would bet 100% that this "banning" is a figment of someone's imagination.

I never said RZ was banned. I do agree it is a figment of someone's imagination.

BBM

Rady being owned by public taxpayers? Where did you see that post? Link please.

I stand by my post Rady is a 'public' facility.

Private facilities can and do restrict (if they choose, for any reason) visitors and sick people, simply because they do not ask for government monies which includes medicare and medicaid.

And yeah, both private and public hospitals have foundations. Private OR/ANY public.

A public facility is owned by taxpayers. The taxpayers own courthouses, they do not own Rady Hospital. And it has absolutely nothing to do with this case.

JMO

A public facility is owned by taxpayers. The taxpayers own courthouses, they do not own Rady Hospital. And it has absolutely nothing to do with this case.

JMO

So, is it your 'opinion' Rady is NOT public hospital? Or Rady is a public facility? A yes or no will be sufficient.

You are citing quite a few facts without providing links. I've seen nothing that RZ was attacked while taking a shower or anywhere else.

I'm not an expert of what a distraught person does when contemplating suicide but I've also seen no evidence RZ was distraught. In fact, her sister has repeatedly said she was not distraught.

It isn't a crime to view adult online *advertiser censored* in the privacy of one's home just as it is not a crime to create the *advertiser censored* that was viewed.

JMO

BBM. Are you suggesting the graphic designer who created the anime in question is somehow related to this case? If so, who was the designer?

You are citing quite a few facts without providing links. I've seen nothing that RZ was attacked while taking a shower or anywhere else.

I'm not an expert of what a distraught person does when contemplating suicide but I've also seen no evidence RZ was distraught. In fact, her sister has repeatedly said she was not distraught.

It isn't a crime to view adult online *advertiser censored* in the privacy of one's home just as it is not a crime to create the *advertiser censored* that was viewed.

JMO

BBM

Unless it is kiddie *advertiser censored*.

Do you have a link regarding the *advertiser censored*? And child *advertiser censored*?

What about it needs examination and why is it relevant now? Why wouldn't Jonah inform RZ of Max's grave condition?

http://www.760kfmb.com/story/154850...hone-calls-to-rebecca-zahau?clienttype=mobile

"We know from the investigation that (voicemail) message that was left on her phone was to inform Rebecca of Maxie's grave condition and imminent death," said San Diego County Sheriff's Sgt. Dave Nemeth at a news conference earlier this month.

Zahau's sister, Mary Zahau-Loehner, said detectives told her that Jonah Shacknai left the voicemail on Rebecca's phone around 12:30 a.m. on the morning of her death.

BBM 1 and 2 - It is relevant because it was never proven. They didn't even bother to show that they proved it by examining Jonah's phone records. Instead they took his word for it. That is HEARSAY not proof.

Since when is taking someone's word for it "investigation?"

They also did not prove that RZ was the one who listened to and erased the voicemail on her phone at 12:50.

Also from your link: "The message, whatever it was, is forever erased," Bremner said. "They're pinning this entire suicide conclusion on a phone message that no one has ever heard."

A plaintiff can do both: present evidence for BOTH criminal case against defendants AND file WDS. Those two things are NOT mutually exclusive.

I realize you can reopen a criminal investigation if something presents itself through a WDS.

I realize you can reopen a criminal investigation if something presents itself through a WDS.

Good because the way you worded your post, it seemed like it was either/or.

snipped and bolded by me.

Absolutely, Jonah Shacknai (possibly via his lackeys) hired a lawyer.

Go here to read. "Who was Pfingst representing at the mansion?"

In and out of the hospital. Yeah, I believe Rebecca had been in and out of the hospital. Dina Romano (back then and now) simply did/does not have the clout or power to forbid a person to enter a public space.

I still recall the past two years prior to Ann Rule's book how some <modsnip> were adamantly <modsnip> arguing that Pfingst was there to represent the DEAD Rebecca! SMH

You could argue that Dina did not have enough power to keep anyone out of a hospital and that would be true. However if I am sitting by the room and have informed staff/nurses that I don't want a certain person near my child it would be very difficult in my opinion for that person to approach the room and in doing so would most likely raise a ruckus. I do think parents of minors have a right to determine who can and cannot see their child while laying in a coma in the hospital.

I totally agree with your theory. Especially after it became known that Dr. Peterson called in LE because the description of the incident didn't fit with the visible injuries.

JMO

Can you link this, please?

Thanks,

Salem

This thread is about WHY YOU THINK IT COULD BE SUICIDE. If your post is NOT relevant to that theory, then this is not the thread for it. Post in the appropriate thread. There are many posters disputing the theory. That's fine, but NOT in this thread.

Also, some members need to explore the benefits of the IGNORE option on their profile page. This constant bickering is tiring and creates a lot of work for the Mods. It needs to cease.

Thanks,

Salem

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Henry Cooper