Rebecca's Death

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The searches were done the day before her death. Adam had not arrived. Only Rebecca and Xena were there at the time, IIRC.

"In a phone interview with News 8, Bremner later confirmed that more than a dozen searches of sexual content – using terms like "raped, sexy Asian girls, and bondage anime" – were accessed on a computer the day before Zahau's death.

"It's important to the investigation because there is an image from anime, and its called bond anime and it shows an Asian women bound; at least her hands are bound behind her back," said the Seattle-based attorney."

News 8 asked Sheriff Bill Gore whether *advertiser censored* was found on Zahau's computer at a news conference Wednesday, but he refused to comment on the content recovered.

"That information is now in the possession of Anne Bremner if she'd like to discuss that with you," said Gore. "We're not really putting out all the specifics of the information found on the computer."

Those specifics are contained in the forensic computer report that Sheriff Gore also said he is not inclined to release.

http://www.cbs8.com/story/16083634/... censored*-found-on-coronado-mansion-computer

The "gag" was just in her mouth. She could've have spit it out anytime - there was nothing to keep her from doing so. I think she put it in her mouth to avoid waking Adam with any noise.

The t-shirt was wrapped around her neck.

What evidence is there that Rebecca was the one interested in bondage *advertiser censored*? Seems like a very strange time to become interested in something like that.

Let's say for argument, not that there isnt enough of that already, that RZ and AS were into bondage *advertiser censored*. Or lets say for a less graphic example, let's say they were into circus de soleil, does that mean they were capable of the same creativity and difficulty? Not meant to be funny. It also seems plausible that someone could have staged the event to look like she was into bondage. Maybe the history found on the computer or interviews with JS, who certainly could shed light on this, may solve that particular enquiry.

Well, for one, Bremner can have this computer analyzed to see if there was an actually history of someone looking at bondage *advertiser censored*, or if bondage *advertiser censored* was only looked at prior to Rebecca's so-called suicide.

Hmmm....LE has to give it to Bremner before she can check it out ;)

BBM

Nah. IMO, I think the poster was questioning what Ms. D Romano was doing in those 12 hours when not being with her beloved little boy. Where was she? Who was she with? What was she doing? All legitimate questions.

No need to be hostile.

Special Agents Resendiz and Burtis from the DOJ interview Dina. She tells the agents she left Rady Hospital on the 12th at about 8:00 AM and returned at 8:00 PM. July 13th – Jonah Shacknai is interviewed by Detectives Norton and Palmer. July 13th – at 7:15 PM 13 hours after Rebecca’s body is discovered the ME finally arrives. They determine Rebecca’s death to be somewhere between 1:00 AM and 3:00 AM.

If you look at the timeline, those 12 hrs are during the time that RZ is till alive. So imo, it is not a valid question to ask why a grieving mother is not at a child's bedside, when he is braindead. Maybe it was too much to bear. Maybe she could not cope.

But it was NOT during the time that RZ died, so it is not really any of our concern, imo. She is a victim. We should not judge how she reacted to watching her baby die, imo.

The searches were done the day before her death. Adam had not arrived. Only Rebecca and Xena were there at the time, IIRC.

"In a phone interview with News 8, Bremner later confirmed that more than a dozen searches of sexual content – using terms like "raped, sexy Asian girls, and bondage anime" – were accessed on a computer the day before Zahau's death.

"It's important to the investigation because there is an image from anime, and its called bond anime and it shows an Asian women bound; at least her hands are bound behind her back," said the Seattle-based attorney."

I think you're mistaken. There were no search warrants issued for computers in the investigation into MS's death. The computer searches were done after RZ's death.

The t-shirt was wrapped around her neck.

Wrapped around the neck and stuffed in the mouth. Who knows when this occurred? Maybe she was killed before hanging when the t-shirt was used to strangle and suffocate?

Have you ever seen some of the little toys used in bondage play? Gagging devices are the norm.

She didn't use a special gagging device. If they were into bondage *advertiser censored*, why didn't they have those gagging devices? And frankly, if they already were into bondage *advertiser censored*, why would she need to look it up?

Hmmm....LE has to give it to Bremner before she can check it out ;)

Sounds to me like AB has already been given all of that info:

News 8 asked Sheriff Bill Gore whether *advertiser censored* was found on Zahau's computer at a news conference Wednesday, but he refused to comment on the content recovered.

"That information is now in the possession of Anne Bremner if she'd like to discuss that with you," said Gore. "We're not really putting out all the specifics of the information found on the computer."

Those specifics are contained in the forensic computer report that Sheriff Gore also said he is not inclined to release.

"We released what we thought was pertinent so the public could understand how we arrived at our conclusions. To release the whole file would not be in keeping with our own policy," said Gore.

It changes everything, imo. It shows that she was entirely capable of tying those knots and of tying her own hands and feet, imo. And it explains her decision to hang herself, naked, especially if she was angry at JS for 'abandoning' her and blaming her.

And no, Dina was not into it, which is why he moved on to a partner who was sharing it with him.

Ha ! Pray tell, do spill how you know !!!

Wrapped around the neck and stuffed in the mouth. Who knows when this occurred? Maybe she was killed before hanging when the t-shirt was used to strangle and suffocate?

Based on the autopsy results, she could have died from suffocation and then the scene staged as hanging, IMO. Her neck was not broken.
Her autopsy is consistent with suffocation, IMO.

I think you're mistaken. There were no search warrants issued for computers in the investigation into MS's death. The computer searches were done after RZ's death.

They found the images AFTER her death, but the searches for bondage *advertiser censored* were done on the computer before her death.

OT I'm sorry justchecking but barney fife's stare is creeping me out and I love barney. It's like I am being watched as I read and respond. heeby jeebeezes

It changes everything, imo. It shows that she was entirely capable of tying those knots and of tying her own hands and feet, imo. And it explains her decision to hang herself, naked, especially if she was angry at JS for 'abandoning' her and blaming her.

And no, Dina was not into it, which is why he moved on to a partner who was sharing it with him.

Uh.. In bondage games, it is the dominate that ties up the submissive...

I do not believe Dina wasn't "into" it, if we are saying Jonah was.. He was with Dina for how long???? Sorry.. Either they are all into bondage sex, or they are not.. The computer tells us they were..

So, that would mean Dina, Jonah and Rebecca would all know how to tie people up for bondage sex... So, again, who tied up Rebecca, Dina or Jonah..?

Just speculating, but maybe Rebecca had learned to tie herself up so she could surprise Jonah with his favorite little game.

Now what fun would that be for Jonah? I mean if Rebecca was aiming to please Jonah, she wouldn't tie herself up...nope ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak