Red Hearts

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If the compass Hi-Tec's were a promotional item,I would think it was a limited edition.Burke would have been 5 or 6 yrs old.

Do you really think that small boot is what they are looking for?

I hoped some new connections like this would be discovered. Thanks, Sissi. I haven't looked up all the links yet, looks like a lot, but bookmarked it.

I think the red heart is nothing more that what it is. JB either drew it herself or some other child did. Kids draw on themselves and others all the time, especially girls. I know my 3 daughters and their friends did it all the time.

I think it was done previous to her death and during all the time she was moved, and the autopsy and all the involvement investigating her body for evidence, what appeared at first to be a heart, morphed into something else resembling less than a heart. Just think if you drew a heart on the palm of your hand right now, with all that we do with our hands, this time tomorrow, it wouldn't appear as fresh as it did when first done.

Shrug....just my thoughts...little as they are

You could be right, but in one interview, Patsy describes it well, the next day, she says she never even saw it.

SuperDave said:
You could be right, but in one interview, Patsy describes it well, the next day, she says she never even saw it.
Yes, well, Patsy had selective amnesia. About most everything.

Question to you SD, do you think that Patsy justified everything in her mind somehow? That it was all ok..just the way things were meant to be....some things you can't change...so on and so on...?

santos1014 said:
Question to you SD, do you think that Patsy justified everything in her mind somehow? That it was all ok..just the way things were meant to be....some things you can't change...so on and so on...?

In a word: YES!

I think she chalked it up as "God's will" or some other damn thing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025
Back