Related Issues and Food for Thought

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Further to that ...... it will be telling if it turns out DM (out of the blue) called his Ex to be with him on that exact day.

Such things will likely be brought out in the trial. Can't wait !!

Much more interesting is: where was MS that evening/night and why was he not at home exactly that special evening/night? Can't wait too!

Further to that ...... it will be telling if it turns out DM (out of the blue) called his Ex to be with him on that exact day.

Such things will likely be brought out in the trial. Can't wait !!

Yes, was the ex the most upstanding of his contacts to include in an alibi? DM was dating CN in 2011 , so it's hard to know why he would contact the ex-fiancé instead of CN if he was just looking for comfort on that awful day. I guess we could speculate that the ex was possibly visiting with MB and DM called his mom to come over and the ex came with MB.

Perhaps the ex's contribution could be providing info on how it came about that she was included in events related to the discovery of WM's body. Still can't figure out though how that would factor into a PB related to the trial for TB's murder ... or does the PB issued in TB's case somehow include individuals involved in all 3 of the murders DM is charged with?

It's late ... hope I'm making sense.

Here's some "food" for thought: After DM is incarcerated for his crimes, he will never taste fresh milk again. All federal prisons are switching to powdered milk

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/c...o-powdered-milk-which-should-save-3-1m-a-year

Yum!

By comparison, what is only powdered milk .....:

http://sinosphere.blogs.nytimes.com...s-in-a-chinese-detention-center/?src=twr&_r=0

American Jailed for Theft Describes Conditions in a Chinese Detention Center

Mr. Foster, who later confessed to stealing money from an American colleague at Guangdong University of Foreign Studies, said he shared a bare concrete cell with upward of 30 people. There were no beds, let alone bedding, and each cell was run by sadistic inmates, anointed by the guards, who terrorized detainees with frequent beatings.

“I’m amazed such a world exists, but I’m equally amazed they allowed me to witness it.”

Mr. Foster says he is unsure why he was placed in the B Cell Block at Baiyun, home to about 5,000 inmates who had been arrested on a variety of charges, including shoplifting, illicit drug use and fraud.

Those who were slow putting together the twinkling icicles ubiquitous in American suburbia, he said, would be kicked, karate chopped and occasionally whipped with the braided strands of wires.

Other times, the violence was prompted for flubbing the recitation of prison rules, for complaining about abuse to guards or for no discernible reason.

Mr. Foster recalled inmates disappearing into solitary confinement or chained to the floor for days without food or access to the toilet. “You could hear them screaming,” he said.

During their months in detention, inmates were denied access to visitors, even their own lawyers.

Yes, was the ex the most upstanding of his contacts to include in an alibi? DM was dating CN in 2011 , so it's hard to know why he would contact the ex-fiancé instead of CN if he was just looking for comfort on that awful day. I guess we could speculate that the ex was possibly visiting with MB and DM called his mom to come over and the ex came with MB.

Perhaps the ex's contribution could be providing info on how it came about that she was included in events related to the discovery of WM's body. Still can't figure out though how that would factor into a PB related to the trial for TB's murder ... or does the PB issued in TB's case somehow include individuals involved in all 3 of the murders DM is charged with?

It's late ... hope I'm making sense.

Those were the same questions I had sillybilly. Why was the ex involved in that evening when they had broken up 16 months earlier and he had a new girlfriend. The only thing that made sense to me was that he called his mother upon the discovery and she was with the ex girlfriend for whatever reason and the two of them came right over.

I also wondered why her name was under a publication ban. I guess I assumed she was on the do not call list but that doesn't really make sense for TB's murder. Perhaps her name was not under a PB ban until she became a possible witness after DM was charged with WM's murder?

MOO

Much more interesting is: where was MS that evening/night and why was he not at home exactly that special evening/night? Can't wait too!

Not sure we've ever really figured out the time frame that MS and his girlfriend were living in the basement. Or whether DM told LE as part of the investigation into WM's death that he had people living in the house with them. Not sure why he wouldn't have told them if that were the case. Maybe he did and they were checked out back then for an alibi?

The trial will be interesting indeed.

MOO

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/5...tional-newspaper-awards/#.VV__zn45l8Q.twitter

Spectator wins two National Newspaper Awards

Investigations: Jon Wells, Hamilton Spectator, for “Remorseless,” a look into how a brutal murderer was created, and what led to his implosion and conviction

Jon Wells won the Investigations category for his multi-part series called Remorseless, a look into how a brutal murderer was created and what led to his implosion and conviction.

I want to read an e-book on the Tim Bosma-Dellen Millard-Mark Smich-Christina Noudga-Story, Mr. Jon Wells.
ABro's story I will read anyway. :)

I forget the timeline, but was MS charged with the graffiti before WM's death? Wouldn't he need to have an assurance to be released, and wouldn't that assurance state an address where he had to reside, possibly with a curfew as well? If that was the case then MS would have had to use one of the Millard's as his assurance or he would have been in breach of his conditions if he was found to be living somewhere else during that period, if they overlapped, I think. All my opinion only.

So Snooper to simplify it and as an example, if SB decided to press charges for defamation against people who create say fb groups using fake names and then post nasty, untruths and rumours about her and/or Tim, LE can obtain that information to provide as evidence correct? Interesting how some people are not too bright thinking by using a fake name to create an account hides their true identity. They believe they can say whatever they want and are untouchable and invincible. LE can trace the culprit's true identity through their fake account obtaining their IP address correct? IIRC TM, Tori's mother threatened to sue for libel against certain people who were posting lies about her on a fb group. I wonder if she ever did, maybe it's still being worked on by her lawyer. MOO.
Well just to say how Facebook works, every time you log in your IP is tracked along with the time and the device you used. If you download your own Facebook data file you will see it contains a record of all of your logins and the IP used, all the IPs ever used, the IP used when there was any security challenge or password change, all the recognized machines/devices used to use that account. It also includes all of your posts on any site through Facebook, all of your sent and received messages, all photos, your friends list and everybody you’ve been friends with but are no longer friends with…it’s a real big load of data that can get you in a lot of trouble. The Dalhousie Dentistry scandal shows that even if you are in a closed group making disparaging remarks, that is public enough to get you in trouble too, so you can’t assume any remarks made on Facebook are private.

I’m not involved in any other group or site wrt this case so I don’t know anything about that, except to say what you say on Facebook is real.

Remember at the beginning of this case when DM was arrested and people began rapidly unfriending him…this is no obstacle to LE because they by default get a list of all your former friends when they request your file.

The other thing is that Facebook accounts are never deleted so even if you shut yours down, the file is there for LE to request (I am thinking of MS who was reported to have a Facebook account that was shut down when DM was arrested.)

I am having crazy problems with the WS editor refusing to load these last couple of days!

I forget the timeline, but was MS charged with the graffiti before WM's death? Wouldn't he need to have an assurance to be released, and wouldn't that assurance state an address where he had to reside, possibly with a curfew as well? If that was the case then MS would have had to use one of the Millard's as his assurance or he would have been in breach of his conditions if he was found to be living somewhere else during that period, if they overlapped, I think. All my opinion only.

I don't know if they would do that to an adult for a misdemeanour like that?

Oct 01, 2012
Adults arrested for overpass graffiti

Oakville Beaver
Two Oakville men, aged 25 and 21, are facing charges after graffiti was sprayed-painted on the Fourth Line/QEW overpass Saturday night.

Mark Smich, 25, of Oakville has been charged mischief under $5,000.

Artour Sabouloua, 21, of Oakville has been charged with mischief under $5,000 and possession of marijuana.

Some interesting pictures over there Arnie, thanks for sharing.

One picture that stood out to me and I find it quite curious, the one of the well. One detective is taking a picture of the well and another detective is showing whatever he has in his hand. What would be the significance of taking pictures of the well if it provided no evidence? Or did it? MOO.

How boring!
I had always imagined something very pompous, colorful. :(

That was my impression as well ..... but he was just getting started when police came so maybe he had plans for more.

Maybe he was posting his signature in many different locations and just happened to get caught at that one

One thing for sure , by using SAY10 as his signature there is no mistaking the meaning.

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/5...tional-newspaper-awards/#.VV__zn45l8Q.twitter

Spectator wins two National Newspaper Awards

Investigations: Jon Wells, Hamilton Spectator, for “Remorseless,” a look into how a brutal murderer was created, and what led to his implosion and conviction

Jon Wells won the Investigations category for his multi-part series called Remorseless, a look into how a brutal murderer was created and what led to his implosion and conviction.

I want to read an e-book on the Tim Bosma-Dellen Millard-Mark Smich-Christina Noudga-Story, Mr. Jon Wells.
ABro's story I will read anyway. :)

From Germany I think ABro has put her ebook on hold for the time being. Here's hoping she will put out a novel once the trial(s) is/are over with. I bet she has uncovered a wealth of information on the people surrounding TB's case. Of course information will come out during trial, but personal and background information she would included in a novel will be quite in depth and interesting IMO. :)

Some interesting pictures over there Arnie, thanks for sharing.

One picture that stood out to me and I find it quite curious, the one of the well. One detective is taking a picture of the well and another detective is showing whatever he has in his hand. What would be the significance of taking pictures of the well if it provided no evidence? Or did it? MOO.

I doubt it is even a well .... nobody puts a well in front of a main door of a barn , the concrete structure is not a well casing , it is a concrete wall , probably for holding manure scraped from the barn in the old days

The guy with stuff in his hand is just junk from the barn , old rope etc. He would look at everything in the light and then toss it.

Furthermore , I think that whole exercise by TP was 30% search and 70% publicity to make it look like they were doing something important after years of doing nothing regarding LB.

They did not report finding anything related to LB at the farm , that does not mean it was not there , but if they had you would think they would have wanted the credit and some favorable publicity.

I doubt it is even a well .... nobody puts a well in front of a main door of a barn , the concrete structure is not a well casing , it is a concrete wall , probably for holding manure scraped from the barn in the old days

The guy with stuff in his hand is just junk from the barn , old rope etc. He would look at everything in the light and then toss it.

Furthermore , I think that whole exercise by TP was 30% search and 70% publicity to make it look like they were doing something important after years of doing nothing regarding LB.

They did not report finding anything related to LB at the farm , that does not mean it was not there , but if they had you would think they would have wanted the credit and some favorable publicity.

If LE found ashes or blood, hair, DNA or other evidence that needed testing first to determine what its origin was, then I can understand why they would report the obvious, they didn't really find anything of significance. If they found bullets, the bullets would have to be compared to a gun and DNA found on the bullet, which would take time for the test results to come back. I guess we will have to be patient and see what comes out during trial eh Arnie.

They say the trial will likely take place in January 2016, but I will not be surprised if it's closer to 2017. :waiting::waiting::waiting: I guess as long as the accused are not going anywhere other then where they are now, I'm ok with the waiting. And as long as justice is served, that will be a huge relief and a small comfort for so many people. JMO.

I don't know if they would do that to an adult for a misdemeanour like that?

From what I know adults often have limitations and conditions put on their releases, even for minor crimes, it's one of the reasons that people go to court instead of just getting a fine, I think. Surely any conditions would be written down in the court records, and likely that information is available upon request, I imagine.

How boring!
I had always imagined something very pompous, colorful. :(

There is a big difference between colourful, street art-type graffiti meant to improve the scenery, and tagging, which is a gang activity to mark their territories.

There is a big difference between colourful, street art-type graffiti meant to improve the scenery, and tagging, which is a gang activity to mark their territories.

I was thinking more on advertising for his productions as Say10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akwy