DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Patricia Vaughan
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_20161223_234834.jpg
    IMG_20161223_234834.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 80
You should really put that forward to NamUs. Might be nothing but a front on view, its very very similar.

That is indeed a great find. However she went missing in 1982 in CT. If it is her then it really does open the floodgates to LI just being a dumping ground for multiple killers.
Her DNA was submitted. Test complete. Heres the problem. Her DNA was not entered.

That is indeed a great find. However she went missing in 1982 in CT. If it is her then it really does open the floodgates to LI just being a dumping ground for multiple killers.
If not that one, though I feel really strong about that one, this one:

Suzanne Gloria Lyall
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_20161224_001725.jpg
    IMG_20161224_001725.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 113
Karen Louise Wilson went missing several years before Suzanne Lyall. The cases may or may not be related. A sketch was released of a stranger in the area. It looks exactally like John Bittrolff when he was younger. He was arrested in 2014 for murder. Hes one of Long Islands serial killers. Youtube John Bittrolff You will see Spota holding up a picture of him when he was much younger. Compare that to the sketch in Charley project for Karen Wilson

Karen Louise Wilson went missing several years before Suzanne Lyall. The cases may or may not be related. A sketch was released of a stranger in the area. It looks exactally like John Bittrolff when he was younger. He was arrested in 2014 for murder. Hes one of Long Islands serial killers. Youtube John Bittrolff You will see Spota holding up a picture of him when he was much younger. Compare that to the sketch in Charley project for Karen Wilson
If Jane Doe 6 is Suzanne Lyall then it does slot a big piece of a jigsaw and for me could well connect one JB with 2 further victims to add to his 2 he's charged with and a further 1 suspected. The leap being from sketch of KW to location of JD6 remains found if SL.

I sound like a broken record but he's more likely than not accountable for many victims up to his arrest in 2014.

In 1985 he was what 19? I read somewhere that someone who knew him personally suggested at 19 he didn't have that much facial hair. I believe he could have if he wanted to.

I have a feeling @supersleuth may well have identified her with either of the suggestions. But SCPD may not reveal anything until a further 5 years have past.

More important than anything though, i hope it is one of those two people, so at least one family can get closure on their loved one. And JD6 can have a name and a story.

If Jane Doe 6 is Suzanne Lyall then it does slot a big piece of a jigsaw and for me could well connect one JB with 2 further victims to add to his 2 he's charged with and a further 1 suspected. The leap being from sketch of KW to location of JD6 remains found if SL.

I sound like a broken record but he's more likely than not accountable for many victims up to his arrest in 2014.

In 1985 he was what 19? I read somewhere that someone who knew him personally suggested at 19 he didn't have that much facial hair. I believe he could have if he wanted to.

I have a feeling @supersleuth may well have identified her with either of the suggestions. But SCPD may not reveal anything until a further 5 years have past.

John Bittrolff most definitely looks like the sketch of the stranger related to Karen Louise Wilson's case!!
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_20161224_130703.jpg
    IMG_20161224_130703.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 102
Exactly so if JD6 is SL and JD6 was found not too far from JBs manor. Then you could go as far to link JW to SL and to the manorville butcher, who I and few others believe could be one JB.

Does anyone remember a possible sketch of LISK or Acsk sketch on Websleuth. Im sure i saw one but cannot locate it. It bares a striking relemblance to a reality tv person who is 44, frequented LI..lived in NYC and ha sd OCD. Perhaps an adminstrator or member recalls a sketch pic
Ive searched again and again. Its a gut feeling i am not letting go and at the time thought that looks exactly like the guy on tv but thought given he on tv he would have been recognised. He would be familar with LI and atlantic city and could easily assimulate back into his lifestyle and something said a mumber of years ago on the show that he often disappears without others knowing where he goes stuck with me then. Hoping it jogs a memory of a suspect sketch.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Name Here
Back