Religious Cect awaiting the end...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No, it'd just mean empty heads hold lighter-than-air gases. I think we already know that. :croc:

(For the record, I'm not talking about everyone who believes in the Rapture, though I find that belief highly dubious. I'm talking about those with the chutzpah to think they can predict the precise date.)

January 23,3003 ..... I've got chutzpah. :) :) :)

It's all pretty much based on Revelations. It's a lot of different interpretations of this book of the bible.

Edited it add: If they want to stay in the cave, let 'em. Just don't let them kill anyone but themselves...i.e. don't try killing any of the little kids!!! THey don't get to make a choice what to believe.

And also other verses in other New Testament books and some in the Old. They all seem to mean catching up and at a certain time frame before the seven years , to some, but not all people of course. These date setters and threats of suicide sure take it way too far.

I always assumed that being brought up by a crazy woman, I wouldn't meet up with many people to share stories with.

Seems I had some company, seems some have better stories than I, even! :)

I am so thankful my mother was fixated on other things rather than religion. I can't imagine the stories we'd have had drilled into our heads!

!Yikes!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katgneal
Back