Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SICK. THIS MAKES ME SICK
Jacob asked to be taken home, but Heinrich recalls telling the boy it was too far. On the way back to the car he noticed a police cruiser on the road nearby. Heinrich said he panicked, pulled his revolver and put two rounds inside. "I raised the revolver to his head, clicked once with no bullet in the chamber. Shot him twice after that. " He admitted firing into the back of Jacob's head after asking the boy to turn around so he could go to the bathroom.

http://www.kare11.com/news/crime/heinrich-admits-killing-jacob-wetterling/314509203

He could have let him go...He could have let him go...

[video=twitter;773233990765539332]https://twitter.com/TedHallerFox9/status/773233990765539332[/video]

Judge accepts guilty plea and plea agreement. Sentencing set for Monday, November 21, at 10am.

So am I right to read that he only got 20 years ? He will not be convicted of any murder?? ..and he will be put in a federal prison ? Can the judge change this during sentencing?

SICK. THIS MAKES ME SICK
Jacob asked to be taken home, but Heinrich recalls telling the boy it was too far. On the way back to the car he noticed a police cruiser on the road nearby. Heinrich said he panicked, pulled his revolver and put two rounds inside. "I raised the revolver to his head, clicked once with no bullet in the chamber. Shot him twice after that. " He admitted firing into the back of Jacob's head after asking the boy to turn around so he could go to the bathroom.

http://www.kare11.com/news/crime/heinrich-admits-killing-jacob-wetterling/314509203

Unbelievable.....I can't take it :(

Sickening. I hope he never sees the light of day again.

RIP Jacob.

(me...) I feel so sad for this beautiful little boy...

News people are emotional too...

So am I right to read that he only got 20 years ? He will not be convicted of any murder?? ..and he will be put in a federal prison ? Can the judge change this during sentencing?

There was a plea agreement that gave him immunity from murder charges as long as he lead LE to the body. It was agreed to by Wetterling family and JS.

We will just have to wait until sentencing to find out about the prison part. No, the judge is not going to change it during sentencing.

I am at work really trying to hold back the tears. What a heartbreaking statement by this . Wow. Now I am pissed and incredibly sad. . Poor Jacob.

I hope someone kills this ****er in prison and that he suffers until last breath.

Psalm 23
A psalm of David.

The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.

He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,

he refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths
for his name’s sake.

Even though I walk
through the darkest valley,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.

You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.

Surely your goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord
forever.

Now these guys. LE were never going to solve this case alone. The hair should have been tested in 2004. They didn't even remember they had it until 2015.

20 years? That is 10 with "good time"

He is only 53.
He can serve his 10 years of good behavior, the placed into a rehabilitation program by the time he is 63.
He will then be considered 'reformed' and then he will be back on the farm-- home free.:mad::mad:

This is so hard to hear. Now isn't the time to second guess LE or to point fingers, but it's hard to believe that it took so long to find Jacob. I could ask why, but there are no answers. Just so much sadness, anger, and grief. That poor innocent child.

He sure was bold, as someone stated earlier. I can't believe he stole a Bobcat from a construction site to bury the body...then dug it up and transported it across the road and buried it again a year later!

And to load his gun and shoot JW after seeing a police car? This guy is insane.

So what does this mean?
Heinrich will undergo pre-sentence investigation with probation officer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member