Remains found confirmed as Jacob Wetterling/Suspect led LE to Remains #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
RE: discrepancies in accounts across 20: They have the body. It's over.

grammatically speaking...."There ARE no conspiratorial theories remaining"......despite the grammatical error...the point remains the same. The day is done.

Wonderful to see Jacob being memorialized like this.

[h=1]Wetterling To Be Honored In New St. Joe Community Center[/h]http://knsiradio.com/news/local/wetterling-be-honored-new-st-joe-community-center/

Interim sheriff Bruce Bechtold leaving?!

Yes. The board of commissioners selected an outsider to be sheriff, and Bechtold promptly retired. That makes three relatively sudden retirements since the Wetterling case broke open.

Would Mr. Bechtold have stayed if he werre selected?
Who was sheriff now before they selected the outsider?

I was a little confused.
The acting sheriff now is Sheriff Bechtold so why not just keep him the acting sheriff until the next election.
I do not understand. They apparently did not want Sheriff Bechtold so they picked an outsider?

8 days to go.
Are they going to release everything or are they going to hold things back.
Are they by law supposed to release everything?
Weren't they supposed to release everything within 10 days?

They have thousands of pages and videos as well

I was a little confused.
The acting sheriff now is Sheriff Bechtold so why not just keep him the acting sheriff until the next election.
I do not understand. They apparently did not want Sheriff Bechtold so they picked an outsider?

Bechtold appears to be well-liked, and most of the time he speaks very intelligently about what's going on. My only criticism has been that he has spoken publicly on a couple of occasions, saying things like "What difference does it make?" in regards to questioning the Wetterling investigation. The problem is there is a host of unsolved crimes in Stearns County, and a comment like that just isn't going to cut it in that environment.

My guess is the Stearns County Board of Commissioners wants to clean house in term of management of the Sheriff's office. The new sheriff had already announced he is not running in 2018, thereby opening up a completely free election at that time.

I've always wanted to know what the authorities knew about this case. . Now I will get to find out if they do not do too much redacting.
I cannot believe that this information is being released really given the reluctance to be tranparent in this day and age. I am prepared to be disappointed as I am a very cynical guy. But I hope they surprize me.

I've always wanted to know what the authorities knew about this case. . Now I will get to find out if they do not do too much redacting.
I cannot believe that this information is being released really given the reluctance to be tranparent in this day and age. I am prepared to be disappointed as I am a very cynical guy. But I hope they surprize me.

With at least 20,000 pages of reading, it will take awhile. I can read a 200 page book in a day or in several days. Depends on what I am doing. Can't fathom 20,000 pages

Bechtold appears to be well-liked, and most of the time he speaks very intelligently about what's going on. My only criticism has been that he has spoken publicly on a couple of occasions, saying things like "What difference does it make?" in regards to questioning the Wetterling investigation. The problem is there is a host of unsolved crimes in Stearns County, and a comment like that just isn't going to cut it in that environment.

My guess is the Stearns County Board of Commissioners wants to clean house in term of management of the Sheriff's office. The new sheriff had already announced he is not running in 2018, thereby opening up a completely free election at that time.

Thanks for your insight. I'm interested at looking into the unsolved crimes in Stearns County. Do you have a link or a list of the unsolved crimes?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karmalicious478
Back