Remembering JonBenet on the anniversary of her last hours

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank You, Lacey.....knowing that I was not alone in remembering does make me feel better. Also knowing that the roses were still there is nice to hear. Just for that, I will try to resize the picture of Patsy, so far it keeps turning out the same size!

From Goddess ACandyRose's site:

A little larger peek at my avatar......

http://www.acandyrose.com/patsygrave2.jpg

And in a slightly different pose:

http://www.acandyrose.com/12162001patsyatgrave2.jpg

Thank you, RR. She really looks bizarre in the top pic. Did you happen to notice a flat silver engraved heart (or circle, I can't recall exactly) hanging from the tree overhanging Patsey's graves stone? It was directed to Patsey and signed someone and "BB." I left with such a heavy heart.

Ive seen those pics before on acandyrose.com

To me it signifies that she is either a) choking/strangling jonbenet or b) omg what did I did

Who took those photos ?

Those pictures were taken during an interview that Patsy did with a newspaper.

Thank you, RR. She really looks bizarre in the top pic. Did you happen to notice a flat silver engraved heart (or circle, I can't recall exactly) hanging from the tree overhanging Patsey's graves stone? It was directed to Patsey and signed someone and "BB." I left with such a heavy heart.

Honestly, I paid very little attention to Patsy's area, but I was asked by FFJ friends to take pictures, so I did take one of Patsy's and that was that as far as my time spent focusing on her. I felt deep vibes around JonBent and it felt absolutely empty around Patsy. It was calmly yet sadly surreal.

Now I have to wonder who BB is........SS would have been so much easier!

I just added the other pictures I took while there and there is one of the Angel Tree, but I don't think that I captured what you are referring to, but check it out just in case. They are in my Album in my Profile. Also - the examples of my avatar and my signature are there and you can enlarge for a better view!

She did a interview at the grave site and had photos taken at the gravesite

OMG

Of course she did - That's Patsy! I take it that you are just getting to know her and her ways.....all I can nicely say is that she was a true Pro at PR and Marketing!

Her Mother.....

2url6wy.jpg

I'm finding irony in the epitaths for both...Purity for the child who was defiled...Faithfulness for the one who stuck to her story.

Of course she did - That's Patsy! I take it that you are just getting to know her and her ways.....all I can nicely say is that she was a true Pro at PR and Marketing!

Well I knew quite a bit. I guess this shouldn't have suprised me really
Do you know how long after JonBenet died that she did that interview

Out of curiosity do you know why they did a full ? I don't know what its called ? not the headstone but the ? bodystone ? over JonBenet ? and not Patsy's ?

Out of curiosity do you know why they did a full ? I don't know what its called ? not the headstone but the ? bodystone ? over JonBenet ? and not Patsy's ?

Probably to prevent grave robbers given the notoriety of the case.

Well I knew quite a bit. I guess this shouldn't have suprised me really
Do you know how long after JonBenet died that she did that interview

Not right off hand, but I beleive that it was several years after the murder.

Possibly- but also to make VERY sure no one would exhume her for further testing.

I'm pretty sure whatever sort of winch or crane that was used to lower that concrete would be able to lift it up again!

I'm finding irony in the epitaths for both...Purity for the child who was defiled...Faithfulness for the one who stuck to her story.

Those words were very carefully chosen......

I'm pretty sure whatever sort of winch or crane that was used to lower that concrete would be able to lift it up again!

Oh, I know. It is more of a visual barrier. Any court order could get an exhumation done as well. After 12 years, in the Georgia climate, I doubt it would do any good anyway.

Are there many graves like that over there >
Usually it is only the VERY exceedingly Wealthy isnt it ?
And also they have those Crypts.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip
Back