Report: Cruise, Holmes Expecting Baby Part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read in either US Weekly or InTouch (IMO, Intouch is the less reliable of the two) that TOM asked Jada Pinkett Smith to be one of Katie's bridesmaids. Not Katie, but Tom asked. He decided that JPS and Katie should be new best friends and of course, Katie thinks it's all wonderful and great.

IF this is true, is there NOTHING that Katie can decide for herself? How insecure Tom must be that he needs complete and total control over every aspect of Katie's life. I swear, if she were my child, BEFORE she married him I'd kidnap her and take her to an isolated place and try to un-do some of the brainwashing Tom and Scientology have done to her.

i tell ya this whole thing is crazy, i cant figure it out.......

just read he gave Katie a mega-special DVD of film clips from all his movies for her 27th Bday. EGO!!!!!!!!! His overwhelming control over every facet of her life make me want to barf!!!

Marthatex said:
The latest picture I saw (in People), she doesn't look big at all. Maybe it's just the clothes she was wearing.

I hope there isn't something weird going on.
That is strange. She looks way smaller in these pics that michelle posted than she did in November?!?!?!:waitasec:

dr dona said:
just read he gave Katie a mega-special DVD of film clips from all his movies for her 27th Bday. EGO!!!!!!!!! His overwhelming control over every facet of her life make me want to barf!!!
NO HE DIDNT!!!!! What a creep!!!

I think he's an ACTOR with a great publicity department behind him. He makes my skin crawl.

michelle said:
i tell ya this whole thing is crazy, i cant figure it out.......

Well, consider the source but the grocery store rags (Globe?) say "The wedding is off!" I usually want to see children born in wedlock, but in this case, I wish Katie would retrieve the brain she checked at Tom's door and study the 50 ways to leave her lover. I so feel for her family, jeez...

Eve

If you go to the People.com website, under photos there is a picture of Katie kissing Tom and she doesn't even look like she is pregnant. I think their whole relationship is just a publicity stunt, don't you?

BrendaStar said:
If you go to the People.com website, under photos there is a picture of Katie kissing Tom and she doesn't even look like she is pregnant. I think their whole relationship is just a publicity stunt, don't you?

When was the photo taken, though?

Eve

i posted a link to a photo that she is very pregnant....

dr dona said:
Seems like Tom is really playing up on that "crush" Katie had on him when she was younger - barf!!!

Seems like Tom is really playing up on that "crush" Katie had on him when she was younger - barf!!!

Have they ever posted a due date on this supposed "love child"?? - barf!!! :croc: :croc: :croc: :croc:

BrendaStar said:
Have they ever posted a due date on this supposed "love child"?? - barf!!! :croc: :croc: :croc: :croc:
No, but I feel certain the press and People magazine will be there to witness and photograph the birth and the smiling, in love, ecstatic parents. :rolleyes:

BrendaStar said:
http://people.aol.com/people/galleries/0,19884,1149640_11,00.html
Does Katie have ANY clean clothes? Everytime I see a picture she has stains on her shirt and jeans. Look by the hand in her pocket.....:confused: Tom looks real excited in this kiss pose.

Floh said:
Does this look 'right'?

Katie's bump:

http://popsugar.com/6392

looks odd to me . . .
Yikes! Looks like she's swallowed a sofa...I know it affects different women in different ways but WHERE are her breasts? Why haven't they grown to pregnancy size? I'm nearly 8 months' gone and mine are like airbags!

I thought the same thing about her *advertiser censored* awhile back. Also, her legs and arms and face. All she has is this weird looking belly. And those jeans do not look like pregnancy jeans to me, but I could be wrong. With my last pregnancy I only gained 6 pounds. But I still LOOKED like I was pregnant.

britgirl said:
Yikes! Looks like she's swallowed a sofa...I know it affects different women in different ways but WHERE are her breasts? Why haven't they grown to pregnancy size? I'm nearly 8 months' gone and mine are like airbags!
This post made me spit my coffee out :eek: ....HILARIOUS! :clap: :clap:

:waitasec: Is it possible that she is not really pregnant at all? :waitasec:

Wait...Tom Cruise is involved in this, so....yes, it's definitely possible!!

That sideways pic of her is not normal with regard to a pregnant belly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper