Reported/Possible sightings of Elizabeth and/or Gabriel from 12/18 to 12/30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm still confused with the fact that she went into the laundromat "multiple times a day". Was she driving away and returning or was she just wandering around the area on foot and leaving her car parked there. Like maybe leaving the laundromat and going into the food mart or the pub and then back again to the laundromat?

If she was using the laundromat as a vantage point to watch something across the street why wouldn't she have just parked her car in a good spot in the parking lot and sat in it to watch? :waitasec:

Maybe she was antsy, nervous and just couldn't sit still?

I'm still confused with the fact that she went into the laundromat "multiple times a day". Was she driving away and returning or was she just wandering around the area on foot and leaving her car parked there. Like maybe leaving the laundromat and going into the food mart or the pub and then back again to the laundromat?

If she was using the laundromat as a vantage point to watch something across the street why wouldn't she have just parked her car in a good spot in the parking lot and sat in it to watch? :waitasec:

I agree and what are the odds that all of the blinds were open and she had a perfect view of Gabriel and the couple from across the street? She seems to be a pacer when she gets nervous, it's been mentioned by 2 different witnesses. She could of dropped him off and just had to get out of the car. The fact that she went to the same place everyday makes me think she was dropping Gabriel off at the same place everyday, very near.

Time and length of visit now available for hair salon visit on Dec 22:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4888348"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Questions for & Info from Gabe's Family **No Discussion**[/ame]

Elizabeth and Gabe were sighted on December 26 between 1pm and 3pm at the Homegate by a hotel employee.

Case calendar has been updated.

From March 12 press conference with Chief McManus:

Part 1: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RV-E8xY6sk[/ame]

Part 2: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU9ZzfLEI9c[/ame]

There are apartments directly (I believe, from google map) across from the laundromat. They could have been meeting in an apartment they have their, or the family could live there, or HG even. In this theory of underground adoption, they may have a doctor on their payroll that makes house calls to ensure the child is healthy and up to date with their shots. Just a thought...

Does anyone know if they have done a thorough investigation of this area - posted flyers, door to door asking at some of the businesses? Looked at video cameras? Since she was there so much it seems to reason someone might have seen her or Gabe or even people she might have been with.

Another question - do we have any details on what she and gabe were going from 1-3 at the Homegate? Where were they? What did they have with them?

Does anyone know if they have done a thorough investigation of this area - posted flyers, door to door asking at some of the businesses? Looked at video cameras? Since she was there so much it seems to reason someone might have seen her or Gabe or even people she might have been with.

Another question - do we have any details on what she and gabe were going from 1-3 at the Homegate? Where were they? What did they have with them?

rek..very good questions....it was mentioned earlier in a thread...the laudrymat, was so old, they probably did not have camera's....could be true...don't know, I myself, don't buy the total laundrymat theory..just me....As far as the hotel...just confirmation from LE, that I am aware of, she was seen with Gabriel....I wish there was more. Like the person who saw EJ and Gabriel between 1-3...was she needing towels, room service, room cleaned....who exactly saw them and for what reason...

Just going back, and looking through the maps. I noticed near the Tornado bus station, there are several smaller colleges, Palo Alto, Texas A&M, and Baptist University of the Americas. Also, near EJ's hotel is UTSA. I've found the campus schedule for UTSA in December, and from the 23rd on, there was only a skeleton crew there.
http://www.utsa.edu/hr/benefits/leave/UTSAHolidays.cfm
*Skeleton work crew days: In accordance with the provisions of the Texas Government Code § 662.004 , a state agency must have enough employees on duty to conduct business during any holidays that UTSA selects that are not designated as "all (state) agencies closed".

Library Hours for December

Map of UTSA near EJ's hotel

Map of bus station/motel 6 area

Seems like whomever lived in the area, may have known an empty campus would be a good place to meet? No witnesses? Just a thought. Could HG or the mystery couple attend UTSA or work there? Maybe there is a connection between the colleges near the bus station and the main UTSA campus? I remember from college days, the open access I had with college computers. If HG attended there, and had access, EJ could have possibly used those computers. Maybe he even worked in the computer lab/library?

Did she have any friends go off to college there?

Has LM put up fliers there? Particularly at the library and computer labs?

I'm trying to confirm the date of the Ozana sighting but can't find it and it's not on the calendar and it's not in the video link. Anybody know? I was thinking it was the 18th, the same day she left AZ but wanted to confirm.

I'm trying to confirm the date of the Ozana sighting but can't find it and it's not on the calendar and it's not in the video link. Anybody know? I was thinking it was the 18th, the same day she left AZ but wanted to confirm.

I'm still trying to figure out when she left. We know she met the Smiths at the church on the 18th. What time, I don't know. However, from Tempe to Ozona would be almost an 11 hour drive. So she would have had to leave at what time to be seen in Ozona on the 18th...Not knowing what time she met the Smiths, this would be hard to determine. I'm still going through the calendar. I also thought she checked into the hotel on the 20th or 21st ??Can someone help me confirm those dates ???

I'm still trying to figure out when she left. We know she met the Smiths at the church on the 18th. What time, I don't know. However, from Tempe to Ozona would be almost an 11 hour drive. So she would have had to leave at what time to be seen in Ozona on the 18th...Not knowing what time she met the Smiths, this would be hard to determine. I'm still going through the calendar. I also thought she checked into the hotel on the 20th or 21st ??Can someone help me confirm those dates ???

Thank you!!! That's what I'm trying to figure out.

She checked into the Homegate on the 20th. Missing Gabe said the first sighting of HG was on the 22nd right? That was a few weeks ago though so maybe there was another sighting on the 20th. The calendar says the 20th, the new PI says the 20th, I'm thinking it's the 20th. Confused. I need BeanE.

She left after dark on the 18th. Sunset was 5:21pm IIRC.

She checked into the Homegate on Dec 21. I thought the Ozona sighting was the same morning.

Here's a map with Tempe > Ozona > San Antonio and has drive times:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...87245&sspn=4.953218,10.821533&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=6

We posted at the same time, TXhope. So far as I know, it's always been Dec 21 for the Homegate checkin. Where is the PI saying the 20th?

I can't find the Ozona date but I could swear we had it pinned down to the morning she checked in. I can't find it though.

We posted at the same time, TXhope. So far as I know, it's always been Dec 21 for the Homegate checkin. Where is the PI saying the 20th?

I can't find the Ozona date but I could swear we had it pinned down to the morning she checked in. I can't find it though.

Alot of lag time between the 18th and 21st!

I think the calendar dates are what are confusing. Its says the 20th. Should I change it to the 21st?

I just looked at the calendar and I don't see it at all lol. Let me look again.

I just sent an email to Sandy to double check and see if there's a new date.

ETA:
The 20th only has Logan finding EJ gone:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2009-12-20&c=6

Here's the 21st:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2009-12-21&c=6

I just looked at the calendar and I don't see it at all lol. Let me look again.

I just sent an email to Sandy to double check and see if there's a new date.

The 20th only has Logan finding EJ gone:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2009-12-20&c=6

Here's the 21st:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2009-12-21&c=6

Sorry, not the Ozana sighting, that one is not on there. The check in date to Homegate and first sighting of HG, well that's when it's first mentioned. On the main calendar is where it says EJ was seen with HG on the 20th, thats what threw me off. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?s=&month=12&year=2009&do=&c=6

Maybe rather than pinpointing the date, it was that when we were discussing the Ozona sighting we were figuring it had to be on the check in day because it's only 3 hours away from San Antonio.

I thought the Ozana sighting was on the 18th because it's the first sighting on this thread titled 12/18-12/30 so I probably misunderstood. I just don't understand why it took so long for her to get to SA. She had to of spent the night somewhere along the way maybe with her "underground help" from TS, or a hotel that hasn't come forward but I was hoping to find a connection to HG along the way.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow
Back