Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All righty, I stinkin listened. Gag-a-saurus Rex.

Voice is in the right tone sometimes, other times a little too high. But her body is scrunched up, don't know-And she's also feigning sweetness and innocence, so maybe the slightly higher voice comes with her act.
How the heck did she pay for a PC? Thought she didn't have a job...Keep jibber jabbering about your possessions and mula, though, dummy, cause John Morgan will be makin a list and checking it twice.
Looks like a swolen nose, the nobby thing is gone. Maybe a nose job? Maybe not her. A fancy computer guy (calling JWG) might be able to trace the video back to a Florida IP?
Forgot to add this in my above post/reply, but just wanted to add my :twocents: re. the plastic surgery question-- imo, she DOES look like she had "work done"... lips/face a bit fuller, nose a bit sculpted... wonder who paid for that??

conway...FCA is a whiney biatch..roflmao

FCA constant attention seeking efforts make us focus more on missing and exploited children.

Man he really hates her as much as most of us do!

Holy moly...brad conway why dont you tell us how you really feel about casey!!! Narcissitic, despicable, self centered. Lol. Sorry about the punctuation, etc but i am posting from mynook

LOL. I think he just did. The last minute of her show. Wow! Go Brad!

Nancy -leather with huge chunky necklace..claims FCA leaked it herself..haha

And BC ends the show calling her a "whiny, self-centered b*tch"! And yes, he actually said it, lol.

what a shame ...or should I say sham..

I hope they do that backward speech thing ..that would interesting to hear.

Attachments

• casey.jpg
    casey.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 26
IN JVM's defense, maybe she's just pointing out that KC would be less murderer-y if she wore a sweater

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: OMG! I suddenly imagined Casey acting like Mister Rogers!

ETA: And now that I think about it, that is a really big insult to Mr. Rogers. But still. No clothing in this world could make her less murderer-y!

NG- bombshell tot mom blasting back into the national media covertly leaking a video.

Video gut wrenching and nauseating to watch..

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I can finally post!!!! Had to take a vacation, lol. No way. I can't thin,k of a worse method of therapy for a narcisstic personality or sociopath than talking to themselves in a video diary. Seriously?!?!?!?! That's not therapy, that's giving them what they want, more time to focus on themselves. Lord. That has to be the worst therapist out there to think that telling her to take time for herself and her ideas in a video diary would be a good thing.

It is DEFINITELY her. I recognized her INSTANTLY from a still. There's just something unforgettable about how she looks, IMO. I refuse to watch the whole video. And from what I read, it sounds like CLASSIC Casey speak, repeating things and talking in circles. She looks so ugly too. Blonde and that hairdo is SOOOOOOOOOO not doing her any favors! I'm dying laughing about people saying she looks like Cindy. I can see the fisties now as she reads that! And I'm sure mama Cindy was weeping, oh my poor little baby, oh how stupid can she be to do this? as she watched the video while George left the room. And now they're concerned about her safety. Maybe publicly. Privately, I'm sure it's not so. I think the whole video was a knock at Cindy the way Casey talked about things being hers for once. It was a clear message to Cindy that Caylee was never Casey's, only Cindy's. No wonder Casey killed Caylee. Caylee was just another THING that wasn't Casey's alone. Sheesh.

What an idiot. I'm sure she didn't do the editing herself. Either she got one of her lawyers or lackey to do it for her, or a trusted supporter who knows computers to do it for her. She either stupidly trusted someone that she thought was on her side, or she specifically did this on purpose thinking she would get a Kim Kardashian or Britney Spears like celebrity. It doesn't work that way, Casey. Kim never killed anyone even if she's vapid and shallow, and even messed up Britney Spears loves and takes care of her sons. I really think Casey and her lawyers thought reality television would be the way to go since they couldn't get anything else. I'm laughing at the two and three dollar pricetag I read about. I wouldn't pay a PENNY to see this garbage!

I hope it affects her civil trial, her probation, and that the IRS sticks to her butt like glue from now on. She should not be allowed to do something like this without repercussions. No way. And I can't believe her lawyers would be dumb enough to sanction this. She admits she bought something on tape, that it wasn't gifted. Talked about torpedoing her probation.

And of course, the spin begins. Oh my gosh, she's in danger now. I just know Munyon will eat that up with a spoon even if I hope she doesn't. I have no faith in that judge holding Casey accountable for ANYTHING. In fact, as much as I want it to affect her probation, I bet they'll be like, what video? We don't know about any video...

The IRS isn't going to ignore this, though. I can feel their heat from here! GET HER, IRS!!!!

ETA: And that poor dog. Someone call the SPCA or something! She should NOT own a dog, not with her track record. I bet she doesn't take care of it though. Like my stepdaughter, she just plays with the dog and calls it hers. Whatever, Casey. I hope that doe doesn't turn up dead when you're done with the poor animal.

February sweeps are coming up - just saying

also want to say - I guess she is "reflecting" (seeing her own image in the screen)

I'm sorry, but I flippin' love Nancy Grace!! She does not sugar coat her words about Casey and says exactly what I feel!

It looks like most of the cabins on the lake I've been to. Do they have cabins/cottages on inland lakes in Florida?

MOO

Yes, every little lake, even those barely big enough to put a canoe into, have cabins next to them. And many built in the 1950s and 60s have tongue and groove pine paneling for the walls. Though wood put in that long ago would be darker than what shows in the video unless it was white washed or what is called "pickled". And the walls in that video do look like pickled pine or cypress!

And BC ends the show calling her a "whiny, self-centered b*tch"! And yes, he actually said it, lol.

Wow. I have so much more respect for him now!!!! Go Brad!

Blah... blah... blah.... Cheney Mason. She is lying to you! :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members