Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
gene on the phone with CM..he issued a quote
casey has maintained notes and memoires for her personal councelling ..did not upload or authorise this. Must be illegal.

John Briley on the phone with Nancy. (the wife was on VP)

She's so trying to emulate Marylin Monroe with the breathy words and mouth movements - notttttttt so much. What's up with the gaping hole in her nose?

The mannerisms are her...but the nose and the mouth are wrong. I know the bird flipper verified that it is casey...but all you old timers here remember "that" picture that forever lives in the basement..there are look alikes.

Up thread someone said the sign in the background was reversed - and when flipped, could be read as "Help Wanted". If it is flipped, that would make KC look different. Try looking at a version flipped horizontally and see if it doesn't look more like her.

Nancy likes that John Briley isn't asking for money for the uploads on Youtube.
Took 30 seconds to download video, and when he went back it was gone.
Nancy saying totmom injects herself into the media, and apparently trying to make money online with Pay per view video's.

Is it all about money and her narcissistic behaviour?

...Loving this Cheney tie in - dude, just stop... You are not relevant.

Nancy, of course the guy that found the video and uploaded it to YouTube did NOT hack the video. WTH!!!

Find the person that got the darn video.

1) She is NOT in Ohio.
2) She probably doesn't have a dog at all, and hasn't had since her release.
3) The " dog" is probably some man with big feet... someone to " fetch" things for her. She is one more lazy b####.
4) Her hair is tucked up under a bad wig and those are NOT her usual glasses.
5) ONE finger has dark nail polish. The others showing have none. She is not well- kept but is trying to look and sound smart.
6) She is a slob. I hope she gets fat sitting around doing nothing.
7) I'd bet anything that she is totally doped to the gills every day of her life. " Psychotropic meds" to keep her volatile moods under control. Looks like it was a partial fail.

As far as her "publicity stunt" to come, it's OBVIOUS to me.
What's the worst thing a mother who murdered her child could do?

Answer: Give birth to ANOTHER child. Trust me, this is coming.

As for WHY she didn't mention Caylee, what was she supposed to say?
" I miss my baby girl so much". "Oops, well, except for the 30 days I forgot she was missing".
OR

"I did not kill that child" a la Patsy Ramsey...

Nope. Caylee is past tense. Casey will hook up with someone, have a baby for the notoriety of it, and who knows what will happen to that baby...:furious:

Casey's psychopathy is VERY easy to understand and predict.
I agree that she will put whatever she can get away with that does not violate her probationary terms on the Internet. *advertiser censored*, either soft or hard core. Of just herself, of course. NO partner to take the focus off her.

JMO.
Maria

Ng has some guy on the phone I think she said John Riley who said he uploaded the video to you tube. So, I am confused JVM said it was a Holly Bistrow. Correct or am I more confused than I think?

I heard there is another video where Casey has a nose ring and brags about it. Well, if she ever wants her eyebrow pierced, I will do it for free!! :innocent:

I bet it was a supporter or Casey because wouldn't you think the person that originally hacked this video would want to say so unless they supported Casey or is Casey or one of her team?

Why won't John B tell who sent the link to him? Obviously someone was trying to "out" FCA.

Have a feeling it was that drew guy.

Hey all..sorry cant bring link over but i am friends with JA's fb page and he posted that it was just more dribble not worth watching. He also talks about upcoming book signings....

This Briley guy stated it was on a couple of pay per view sites and then linked to a free site. I am just not getting the feeling Casey did this, but more so, someone close to her at the moment looking to make some big bucks.

Ng has some guy on the phone I think she said John Riley who said he uploaded the video to you tube. So, I am confused JVM said it was a Holly Bistrow. Correct or am I more confused than I think?

John is holly's husband

Holly and John are husband and wife.

Am I the only one who is thinking, "Yay! This feels like old times! 200+ old friends hanging out watching NG together?!"

I think we should all scream "BOMBSHELL TONIGHT!" in unison!

:floorlaugh:

:highfive: peeps!

She's so trying to emulate Marylin Monroe with the breathy words and mouth movements - notttttttt so much. What's up with the gaping hole in her nose?

oh no, this is old hat - remember the jail house vid where she emphatically tells mom that the did not check the (non-florida) DAHTAaaaa-base

Affectation is her only reality.

Jane is looking at it more as Casey being sexy in a tank top.

Talking heads have a lot of talking to do when it comes to this she-thing, but as usual very little real substance. We've unfortunately seen KC wearing far less. And read far skankier things that escaped her teeny little mind. A tank top is reserved, and JVM has little perspective, I suppose.

Well, I'm confused too! Thought Holly said her husband?

Why won't John B tell who sent the link to him? Obviously someone was trying to "out" FCA.

Have a feeling it was that drew guy.
The link to the video was all over twitter yesterday. A guy kept posting the video on facebook. That is where they got it from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove