Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly think that these FB support pages are just wanna-be's who pretend to know KC and have inside info to garner attention and a following. They are sick playing with the sick just like KC, cats toying with mice. It attracts interest and a following but is basically a distraction and waste ... A huge waste. KC must love the copy cat followers.

Well, I'm glad this was all exposed and to whoever busted this open, thank you. I actually think this being exposed will not be good for KC and every little bit of Karma that comes is a little more justice for Caylee!

The nose is either fake or poorly done.The hair with the 2 inch dark roots not attractive,or at least,not convincing.I am not sure this is her.JMHO

Are we even sure that photo is of Casey? I have seen it and didn't think it was Casey. However, I maybe only one in a million! :)

All of the other photos in the series are obviously her. The bar photo is blurry and taken from a distance but it certainly resembles her.

I can't believe CM would believe KC if she told him she didn't release it. I think it is an attempt to do some damage control. jmo

Oh yeah, And someone mentioned on that crazy FB page that her new dog's name is "Smooch."

So you don't believe C. Mason when he said it is his client? That she did not release the video but was hacked??

I don't get how it was "hacked?" Someone put it on the "pay-for-view" site...which alerted the couple who were on Nancy Grace. The husband found it for money several times, refused to pay for it, then finally found it for free, downloaded onto his harddrive and re-uploaded it onto Youtube...so no one could make money from it. Commendable imo.

So the real question was not who illegally hacked into her computer that no one knew she had while in deep hiding...but who put it on the pay-for -view site in the first place? Only KC and her team could have done this. So Cheney...kwitcher *****in' (again).

All of the other photos in the series are obviously her. The bar photo is blurry and taken from a distance but it certainly resembles her.

What Patty is trying to say is the bar photo is from months and months ago. Not this "series" just released. It seems it's been thrown in there. :twocents:

How appropriate Smooch and the moochy hoochy

lol!!!!!

Mason and whoever else is representing her right now must be literally having a cow. They are never going to be able to control her, she is like O.J., she cannot help herself. I'm actually stunned that it has taken her this long to surface.

My favorite moment from the video is when she says " i don't know whether to look at myself...or look up, I hate being on camera" She loves herself so much its frightening.

Who is she trying to fool other than her sad little self?

The nose is either fake or poorly done.The hair with the 2 inch dark roots not attractive,or at least,not convincing.I am not sure this is her.JMHO

She's doing the light over dark hair thing... edgy, uhm, like in 2003, a bit er, unsophisticated... Some times a trend takes a few years to translate. I know some one who does this.

She shouldn't.

Oy, no offense friends.

I'm sorry but I disagree. I think that Casey and Casey only uploaded this for money. That's the only world she knows.

Absolutely. Nancy G had a producer evaluate this tape and he says it was edited. At several points she has also muted the sound so names cannot be heard clearly.
She appears very posed for the camera, it's not just a casual conversation she is having with the screen, she does the playing with the hair thing that she thinks makes her look cute or something, and she tries to smile in what she thinks are appropriate places. Unfortunately for her we have seen this all before and her body language gives her away.
She's the same stupid liar she always was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak