Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, there are those little thingies called "Depends" for light laughter days and moderate laughter days and extra heavy laughter days. :) :great:

Oh, Lord, I ran out of those long ago in the thread about the guy that wrote the letter to the judge about KC's "Virginia."

Yep, the Drew guy posted about the one with the nose ring. If he "just uploaded (the first one) to show supporters she is well", how did this one get out? :floorlaugh:

WESH said they obtained it exclusively. I hope that does not mean they paid for it!

I guess it depends on what video they're talking about in the tweets.

There's also talk from RH that Casey plans to fire Jose.

Wouldn't surprise me at all since she is IMO a sociopath. She has 2 categories for the people in her life: They are either useful or they get in the way. JB is no longer useful to her, he cleared her of any relation to the death of her daughter, and now perhaps is getting in her way. Casey Anthony does not like to share the spotlight with anyone (see Caylee) .

Omg, someone should have warned me to pee BEFORE watching the parody video!!! Lmao!! "I lost the hot body contest...my pink tuxedo shirt". And about how special her computer is "it can TYPE, and go online, and check your SPELLING". Comic gold. Hope that video goes viral! Kudos to the comic who made it, hope she makes more to show KC what a JOKE she is!!!

haha did you see at the end, when she has to put the dog to sleep..and she pours a liquid onto a rag and puts it over the dog's nose?!

Kurt Cobain kills himself and kids follow suit.

Michael Hutchence dies of AEA, other people try it.

Osama kills (ultimately) 7000+ Americans, other zealots follow him like a messiah.

MTV pays teenagers a ton of dough to have babies, and they get pregnant again. And again. In spite of the fact they are horrible parents.

Who is to say that, if she gets paid/rewarded, other parents won't copy cat?

Horrifying.

haha did you see at the end, when she has to put the dog to sleep..and she pours a liquid onto a rag and puts it over the dog's nose?!

When she was listing the things she lost she forgot to mention that Blackjack

With good behavior, no violations, and keeping up with her classes and other requirements of her probation, she can get early termination.

Thanks and I wish I could take those words really seriously....
Uh...um...would this latest escapade be considered "good behaviour with no violations?"

There are rumours of a 3rd video (10 minutes in length), that could be the "full length video" that was allegedly sold.

but now it is Disney Hollywood Studios

You are mistaken. Disney's Hollywood Studios is a part of Disney. Universal Studios is a complete and separate park, entity, and company, and are owned by Comcast I do believe. Disney makes Disney moves, Universal Studios makes their own movies. Disney has MGM and Disney's Hollywood Studios. Completely separate from their biggest competitor, Universal Studios.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee