Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure seems to me that she says, "granted, I wouldn't have the phone without Charlie." It seems clear to me that ch is the start sound, and then I notice a roll in her mouth/tongue, which indicates a second syllable ....any sleuths know of a Charlie related to any part of her life/dt right now? ....also, an rl sound together would cause the roll in her tongue we see in the video, ....if u watch...she rolls the r and and then the l brings it back clean for her to finish the second syllable "lie" nice and sharp with her teeth together.. just my observation....wanted to share! Still can't bring myself to watch the whole video, only the snips on some of the shows....justice for Caylee!!!!!

I didn't watch, but you ask about a "Charlie."

Is there a Charles Greene doing the Casey circuit these days?

BTW, in the midst of all of this today....where is Jose? He has not been out championing her in foreva. Did they break up?

I didn't even see him respond to Jeff Ashton's glowing accolades-Which, in the past, he would have called a press conference (excluding Kathi Belich) to counter.

My theory is that JB is actually getting clients now :sick: and doesn't see a bright future with her, so he left her. Well, 4 down (TL, LKB, AL, JB), 2 to go.

BBM: I was hoping that he would get "disbarred" and canNOT practice law any more -- anywhere !

I know ... I know ... WISHFUL THINKING here !

But seriously ... I just canNOT believe that the Bar Association has not taken some sort of action against him ... all those low down, dirty tactics by JB and company ... just unbelievable that NO action has been taken ...

MOO ...

Good question Wise, just why for free? Maybe this is just a teaser and you can purchase entire album of appearances.

Haven't seen it, don't care and she doesn't know anything about justice anyway.
Plus - hope the dog bites her.

jmo

...but if it did...

Might be better for it to just run away.

20/20 is going to a short segment on the video. The question asked is can someone as infamous as Casey find redemption.

Patty, we have ALL followed this case. :)
YOU SAID the above. Now you seem to be arguing another point, and totally ignoring the truth, which is that a person talking to themself on a PC would NOT involve Skype, and she clearly stated she was using Skype.
I was pointing out that she would not be involved with a therapist as the person she was or could be Skyping as no therapist will touch a clearly Antisocial Personality Disordered person.

Of course, since it is Casey, chances are, she WASN'T using Skype with anyone else, but in the context given, my point was valid.

Actually, she said was excited to be able to use Skype, not that she was using Skype. It's at about 1:05 in the video.

I hope whoever gave her that nose job did a bad job on purpose!

:D

I dunno, now that I viewed a larger still frame of the video where the light is hitting her face a bit, I think the nose might be the same. Which actually adds up-She fancies herself as a knockout, why would she change a thing?

could this holly who posted the video be the holly ( spelling gagnon? fca's childhood bff who was one of her supporters even after the act?) just married and using this johns surname? thoughts? or no way?
That's what I wondered at first...but once I saw her, knew it wasn't.

I agree Daisy but she has always had really bizarre and questionable taste when it comes to her hair. Remember the one photo of her out and about with that "Nellie from Little House On The Prairie" Hair? It was AWFUL! Like she just went mental with the curling iron. Her bizarre "fan" looking ponytail in the Ohio pictures or the pigtails in the Old Navy pictures. Her ridiculous trial hair do's and don'ts?

She is narcissistic and conceited for sure but she is tacky and totally without a sense of style. Its like she tries so hard it just doesn't come off right. All of that and the fact that CA once mentioned that her and ICA cut and color their own hair and always have.

Yeah. We can tell. :floorlaugh:

You're right.

This is probably the first time in her life that a real stylist has cut her hair and they probably don't care enough about FCA to give her an honest opinion about her style.

She really does look horrible......... I love it!

20/20 is going to a short segment on the video. The question asked is can someone as infamous as Casey find redemption.

R&BBM:

JMO ... but no.

She has NO remorse ... NO conscience, and she has NO SOUL ...

MOO...

In the second mute, it looks to me like she's saying "you all are as just as much as a family as i ever had"...making me think this video was DEFINITELY made for "fans" and a possibility of why it was muted is because it blows away the "therapy" reasoning

I don't know why everyone is saying that this can't be a therapeutic video. FWIW, to me it is therapeutic, as Casey talks about what she finally has rather then what she has to give back.

Not sticking up for Casey here, I just get frustrated with the arm chair professionals always spinning things in another direction.

I think the disconnect is that KC had all of these things prior to duct taping Caylee and tossing her like yesterday's trash.

She had a computer.
She had a bed.
She had a car.
She had food in her belly.
She had a hair straightener.
She had a camera, a cell phone, friends, pets, parents.

She had a daughter. She had what so many people will never have and it was never good enough for her.

I understand what you are writing, I think-That instead of her old poor me attitude, she seems grateful. The hurdle for me is that, when KC starts in on her sociopathic tendencies, she begins by expressing her gratitude, her humility (telling Appie Wells that Cindy was right about her being a bad mother), because it is a tact for her. She will use this to change your perspective of her. Then she'll strike when you least expect it. It's not that people here don't want to see rehabilitation, it's that people here have long since stopped trusting that she is capable of being rehabilitated in her perspective. She is a sociopath, there is an agenda.

Therapy, IMO, can only be helpful when it is based in full disclosure and honesty. She is talking about what she has in spite of Caylee, not how she is finding happiness after mourning her daughter.

Code:
[CODE]<<<@!1!@>>>
[/CODE]
I didn't watch, but you ask about a "Charlie."

Is there a Charles Greene doing the Casey circuit these days?

Yep. That is who I thought of also... I edited to add that thought on my post... I didn't notice ur post when I edited, but yeah that was my thinking also..??? (: Wish I could have everything handed to me.. not have to work for anything...get a bella vita life for nothing...of course everything is looking up for her, and she is so "blessed!" She now has everything she wants, and everything she doesn't want she has eliminated and was rewarded with a high five! Her lies have empowered her..... she is very dangerous now....because society has given her another pass... I hope we can make a difference and are able to put her in her place..bring her down off her high horse and stop her from living any form of a beautiful life that she now surely believes she is entitled to! Rant! So frustrated!

Me either and I've used the dashes between the words just like it's written on the video and pictures. I'm still looking.:crazy:

I searched for 'pay per' and CA earlier and something called 'pay per click' showed up in the results. Had no real reason to check it out, just wanted to see what type of sites are 'pay per'.

Doesn't look like her. Sounds like someone trying to sound like her. Seems too spoofy. I'm a Skeptical Susan, what can I say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3