Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe we've got the photographer:

CAFriend2.jpg

Is that??? Na, it wouldn't be him, would it?

She's saying she paid for her own computer? Whose money did she use?

If you look at @TMZ, they have a verified account with a blue circle with a check-mark in the middle. If you put your cursor in the blue circle, it will say "verified account".

Now if you go to anyone that just has the check mark and verified account, it does nothing.

I just realized NOW what the actual verified account looks like and boy, oh boy, was I mislead.

nancy pointing out the newscycle lullls and how convenient it is this surfaces now (i.e., it's calcultated)

So JB is worried.

You can say that again. LOL

JVM was right in the middle of her show, and had JUST discussed RH and his possible connections to the videos. Then suddenly, JVM comes in with 'breaking news' that JB had a statement to make. And she says that " Jose Baez is on an airplane right now...but his assistant wanted us to know...bla blabla..."

Okay, how the heck did they communicate with Jose while he was flying. He must have been on a private plane, and he must have been watching JVM at the time. Hahahahahahahah

I'm still unclear how Holly got the video, and if she's legit. Anyone?

Holly's provided all computers to LE to ensure they hacked no one

but we know no one was hacked

there are a few hacks but . . .

The doggie? Is that her dog or am I seeing things?

Oh God. I've been on this case waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long because it looks like a squirrel to me!!!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

ETA: It could also be Dottie Sims hair, which was very squirrelly and unkempt every time I saw her!

I'm still unclear how Holly got the video, and if she's legit. Anyone?

monitoring others Internet communications/activities, seeing an opportunity & taking it, downloading whatever she/they did, then made it public

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand