Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On FB I "liked" Yee's page so I could keep up with it. I doubt it's the real Lee, but he was discussing how the "leaked" video could have happened. He's trying to say that someone wouldn't have to physically have FCA's computer to hack it, but someone could have sent FCA a link, and when she clicked on the link - her private videos and pictures could have been hacked that way. Me, not being very computer savvy, has to ask - is that how it could have happened? I'm not buying what Yee is selling because I still think FCA could have something to do with the leak, but I wanted to ask if what he is saying is really feasible - could it happen that way - click a link and get hacked?

On FB I "liked" Yee's page so I could keep up with it. I doubt it's the real Lee, but he was discussing how the "leaked" video could have happened. He's trying to say that someone wouldn't have to physically have FCA's computer to hack it, but someone could have sent FCA a link, and when she clicked on the link - her private videos and pictures could have been hacked that way. Me, not being very computer savvy, has to ask - is that how it could have happened? I'm not buying what Yee is selling because I still think FCA could have something to do with the leak, but I wanted to ask what he is saying is really feasible - could it happen?

I don't think it's that easy or everyone could hack someone else's computer. I've heard of malware and viruses installed through clicking on an email, but I've never heard of someone's computer being hacked because of clicking on a link. I think the Lee poser doesn't know what he's talking about. Besides, this couldn't be from a link because specific video files were targeted. The hacker would not only have to get into Casey's computer, but find out where these specific videos are, and then take them from the computer. There is no way to do that by clicking a link. If hacked (I don't believe it was, btw, but IF), it had to happen when Casey wasn't on the computer. I'm sure she'd notice losing control of her computer all of sudden if someone hacked into it when she clicked a link.

In the very first video that we all saw , The one where she has blonde hair and glasses .You can see a picture on the wall that looks like 2 people hugging I wonder If any of the computer people on here can somehow zoom it in or make it more clear I would love to know who is in that picture ...
There's been discussion here about this...no one seems to know...except that it looks old.

BBM: :waitasec: I was reading on the web that this is where Lee works -- someone had a link to a FB page -- and there were photos of him at a party there.

If this needs to be removed, I understand.

If we can link, I will have to go back and find the link.

TIA.

For anyone interested, see post #636 of the current sidebar thread.
(links can be made from there)

There is a REAL RH, who has retained an attorney. But there is also an RH that has popped up on twitter that apparently is a fake. I know...confusing. I don't even know if what I just typed is so....I'm just repeating what I read!

BBM

Other than one person saying that, I have not seen anyone else claiming that RH on twitter to be a fake. I've been out of the loop most of the day so perhaps I missed something happening with that person.

Here's hoping it doesn't take Mr Morgan too long to sit a Judge down and say 'does this look as though she's under any threat of assassination? Do you see people attacking her out in public here? Judge, we are being scammed, MAKE her talk'.
Naturally JB, Greene and CM will attempt to once again stave off this requirement, their argument now being that the video was obtained illegally and that no determination should be made until THAT is heard and/or resolved.
The roundabout is spinning faster and faster ... let's see who holds on the tightest because one way or the other someone's gonna come flying off it soon.

Sorry, having not read through these threads about the video.....I wish she would have just commented about her own life in a little diary, old school with a pen and book, like she did when she was younger.

Why on earth does she make a digital video diary of her life? Well, it seems the little Narcissist DOES want the limelight. She knows her computer can be hacked...*oh well*... and she is sitting back reading anonymously all the comments about herself. Even if she did get hacked, she is enjoying the ripple she has made here and abroad.
She will NEVER talk about Caylee again as that was her last life. She has wiped the slate clean and is forming her new self now where again she is THE center and we all revolve around her (videos). I am so waiting for more of these videologs as she is in "prison" and can't share herself with the world like normal people in other social media outlets unless she gets "hacked". Very dangerous behavior if I must say, but she is young and feels invincible right now and has thrown caution to the wind. It must be excruciating to be a Narcisstic person with all this "fame" and not be able to revel in it. All these videos....she is playing us.

Thank You for this update.

BBM: :waitasec: Well, Jose, IF the videos were "private" -- then WHY did your client send them out ?

Miss Anthony recorded that video -- and no one forced her to ... And if she sent it to someone, well ... it's pretty obvious that SHE wanted that video out ...

I am soooooo sick of CMA and her handlers INSULTING our intelligence ! We are NOT the Pinellas 12 ! NO ONE "hacked" the computer ... I am so tired of this bunch blaming everyone else but CMA and themselves ...

:waitasec: JMO but I would NOT be "surprised" if Jose was behind this STUNT ... it "reeks" of CA, JB, CM ...

Thank You all for the updates ... and Night Night ...

:praying::praying: Praying that this STUNT backfires BIG TIME on Miss Anthony and her handlers ... :praying::praying:

MOO ...

You are my hero.

Noddy, My DVR is on the frizz so I can't rewind the GR segment with Baez. However, if I recall correctly - it was GR who brought up RH's name first. I hope someone else will chime in on this however, but I'm almost sure it was GR who brought it up and Baez shook his head no...and then said that it was "highly doubtful" RH was involved.

bbm it seems really strange to me that JB said that. he doesnt know this guy, dude's a convicted felon and all over the interwebs as being OCA obsessed, why does JB sound sure he isnt involved? if he didnt KNOW for sure who DID leak (ahemOCAahem) then wouldnt a little doubt about RH be...normal?

I for one, not being involved at ALL, think the most likely chain of events is RH befriends OCA, OCA gives him vid (I believe the second vid was a skype call which is why it's "edited" to 10 sec) and then in his stupid glee, he gives it to someone else who gives it to someone else til it finally gets to someone who leaks it the rest of the way out.

why does JB think otherwise, eh?

That video is outrageous in so many ways. Besides the fact that Casey doesn't seem to have any remorse, and she never mentions sweet Caylee Marie - I'm sure everybody and their brother had to have noticed how immature and childish Casey still is to this day. How old is she? 25? 26 now? It's quite obvious that girl has not reflected on her past or grown up even a day. She's still the same exact girl she was years ago when Caylee was murdered. This whole ordeal has not changed her one bit. Let's say she was innocent (which I don't believe she is) - don't you think a normal person would grow up a great deal after all this? I mean, my gosh, she was facing the death penalty! But no...she's the same girl. Hasn't changed a bit. Not even a little. I find that beyond strange, and scary I might add. If I were her defense team, I would want to muzzle her forever! How can they keep defending a girl like her? They need to just let her go - time to move on. It has to be embarrassing for them. Especially when tapes like this get leaked!

BBM totally right, she thinks acting childish and stupid is....cute....well I had an epiphany and saw OCA's future....yall ever seen that film "whatever happened to baby jane"? that's gonna be her and CA in 30 years. OCA is baby jane of course :floorlaugh:

I mean dont get me wrong, a certain amout of childlike behaviour IS cute, I have a passion for korean stationery for example :D but there is a point where it's clearly willful and manipulative as in OCA's case.

So Jose and good ol' CM, let's see if we've got this right.
It was OK to sell photo's soon after Caylee's death. It is OK to consider book, *advertiser censored* and interview deals. All that is ethical and above board?

Yes, it appears it may have been obtained in some dishonest way, but is it really so earth-shattering that a (let's face it) insignificant video of Miss Nobody doing nothing (which is all we could expect of her) has been released? Do you honestly consider it 'criminal'? Tell the truth ... why exactly is it so important she be protected? Afraid she can't keep her mouth shut and the truth's gonna flow?
Come to think of it, who are you protecting - her or yourselves?

My sentiments exactly. Of course Baez is not going to implicate anyone, including RH if the path comes full circle.....back to him.

Assuming it is true that RH is a convicted felon, one strike, if he is JB's relative, two strikes, if RH talks and spills everything, three strikes - - -

IMO, FCA does not feel she is in danger, this is just a ploy on the court to protect both of them. I do believe JB is still being investigated by the bar and he needs FCA to be quiet until it is over...and also until she gets off probation.

So Jose and good ol' CM, let's see if we've got this right.
It was OK to sell photo's soon after Caylee's death. It is OK to consider book, *advertiser censored* and interview deals. All that is ethical and above board?

Yes, it appears it may have been obtained in some dishonest way, but is it really so earth-shattering that a (let's face it) insignificant video of Miss Nobody doing nothing (which is all we could expect of her) has been released? Do you honestly consider it 'criminal'? Tell the truth ... why exactly is it so important she be protected? Afraid she can't keep her mouth shut and the truth's gonna flow?
Come to think of it, who are you protecting - her or yourselves?

I've probably seen close to 10,000 posts containing the word Karma since July. Maybe I don't know what that is for some folks, but to see her on YouTube giving away for free what these attorney's couldn't sell, works for me. :great::rocker:

bbm it seems really strange to me that JB said that. he doesnt know this guy, dude's a convicted felon and all over the interwebs as being OCA obsessed, why does JB sound sure he isnt involved? if he didnt KNOW for sure who DID leak (ahemOCAahem) then wouldnt a little doubt about RH be...normal?

I for one, not being involved at ALL, think the most likely chain of events is RH befriends OCA, OCA gives him vid (I believe the second vid was a skype call which is why it's "edited" to 10 sec) and then in his stupid glee, he gives it to someone else who gives it to someone else til it finally gets to someone who leaks it the rest of the way out.

why does JB think otherwise, eh?
Quite amazing JB hasn't scapegoated him.
He certainly had no problem crucifying George for something he DIDN'T do!

Quite amazing JB hasn't scapegoated him.
He certainly had no problem crucifying George for something he DIDN'T do!

Well, I think if RH is a relative of JB (which we don't know as fact) JB would not want to implicate this person and start issues with family, but you can be sure if push comes to shove JB will turn on him to save his own a$$.

All this tweeter-twit-chat has my head spinning. I've read a bit here and have to admit I can't follow all the back-and-forth. I'm going to sit back and see if JB puts his money where his mouth is!

I'm probably going to be flamed here but I have to admit that I have a hard time not following what goes on with her. Although I will not seek out info about her, I can't turn a blind eye to things that involve her. I don't know if its that I followed this case for years or that I want to see more closure for Caylee but I just am interested and can't help it. I think more people are the same and my hope is that news channels and media outlets simply leave it alone because its definately a weakness of mine.

All this tweeter-twit-chat has my head spinning. I've read a bit here and have to admit I can't follow all the back-and-forth. I'm going to sit back and see if JB puts his money where his mouth is!

I stopped reading it also. I just could not make heads or tails of all the players in this soap opera. I am sure we will be hearing more this week and this big pimple will erupt. I hope it splatters on KC face.

I'm probably going to be flamed here but I have to admit that I have a hard time not following what goes on with her. Although I will not seek out info about her, I can't turn a blind eye to things that involve her. I don't know if its that I followed this case for years or that I want to see more closure for Caylee but I just am interested and can't help it. I think more people are the same and my hope is that news channels and media outlets simply leave it alone because its definately a weakness of mine.

Yeah, I also wish the media would just ignore her and her baby sitters. They are just feeding her unusual traits and she likes it.
We all wanted justice and that did not happen and she should not be treated any different than any other felon. She got lucky, that's all but that luck will eventually run out. Woe, to any others who are unfortunate enough to meet her. I still think JB has a lot of worrying to do concerning her and her F U attitude.
But one thing has been on my mind. Somewhere on this thread it was rumored that she was attending church. Wonder what church. If this was so and she repented (which would be a normal thing to do for a church goer) you would think that she would apologize to every person that she has hurt and thrown suspicion on over these last few years. But I don't think she would ever humble herself enough to do that. I guess that is between her and her Maker, if she even acknowledges Him.

There is a hearing in the TES civil case this afternoon. Wonder what Runyan's demeanor will be...

There is a hearing in the TES civil case this afternoon. Wonder what Runyan's demeanor will be...

Realy, I will be at work. Will it be live streamed to the public. If so, would someone post what went on. Thank you in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08