Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK... I have to admit I was excited at the prospect of the first pictures/sightings of FCA. I'm not sure why - pure curiousity, I guess. Now I've seen it and my curiosity has ended.

I hate to have anything in common with Baez but I'm over it.

Meh...
smiley_yawn.gif

Me too Suzihawk (and love your yawning smiley!)! I enjoy reading what everyone is saying and thinking about all this but as far as searching out AS or anyone else's tweets - I can't be bothered. :coffeews:

Never a candid picture of her, they are all posed. Look at her looking right into the camera while she is allegedly kissing her dog. I also find it so odd that she would have a Yorkie, same as mommy Cindy. If she hates her mother so much why would she get the same kind of dog? If she really wanted to start a new life, wouldn't she get a St. Bernard or some other big dog to show she is the opposite of Cindy? Nope, she is still clinging to her mommy. They will do each other in. I hope the poor puppy survives.

I wish MSM would pick up on the tweets. I don't want to go over to the netherworld.

Well, in a different perspective, she hangs with dogs, is a dog, so quite naturally she would be photographed with dogs. I actually think it is appropriate and fitting.
Bark. Bark.

That doggy is so much cuter than her. I am surprised she took a picture with such a cutie. The pooch is stealing her spotlight.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
You are killing me ya know!!

(Beach is gonna kill us)
In the event we get 'separated' soon please know I want my headstone to read:
'He was a proud and humble member of the most hilarious group of people on Earth - WS'ers. Until the mods got them.'

Is she trying to inflame people, or does she really think she is something? Talk about self idolatry! One thing is for sure - she still loves playing her little games doesn't she?

Is she trying to inflame people, or does she really think she is something? Talk about self idolatry! One thing is for sure - she still loves playing her little games doesn't she?

Except 2008 called and it wants its "trout pout" back! :floorlaugh:

If she's got pics to sell they'd wanna be better than these.
The ones we've seen aren't worth 5c

Didn't you get the memo???? She is the siamese twin to Jordan van der Sloot. She needs no further explanation.

If you ever look at facebook pages of young teenage girls, they are always posing and doing the lip thing and trying to look hot and tempting. But like most things teens do it is a temporary phase, thank goodness, and they grow out of it.
Does KC know how old she is or is she stuck in a time warp because at her age she looks plane stupid and immature. If that's the look she is after then good luck with that.
On the other hand it might captivate horny boys and dirty old men. Yuk

If you ever look at facebook pages of young teenage girls, they are always posing and doing the lip thing and trying to look hot and tempting. But like most things teens do it is a temporary phase, thank goodness, and they grow out of it.
Does KC know how old she is or is she stuck in a time warp because at her age she looks plane stupid and immature. If that's the look she is after then good luck with that.
On the other hand it might captivate horny boys and dirty old men. Yuk
Who knows what she's soliciting? For all we know, she's been soliciting money... to her, personally. There's obviously conversations surrounding these videos that we're not privy to...yet. I can see her doing all kinds of stuff to get people to send her money, computers, even a dog.

In the event we get 'separated' soon please know I want my headstone to read:
'He was a proud and humble member of the most hilarious group of people on Earth - WS'ers. Until the mods got them.'

Beach is cutting us some slack because she loves us. We are about to get :slap:
I am going to my corner.

Gawd - someone should tell the felon that it's so 2011 to throw up dueces (peace sign) in photos rather than duck faces.

PEACE!

I've looked through hundreds of pictures of Casey & Caylee and I've only seen one where she is kissing Caylee...one...just one!

pupvsCaylee.jpg

I've looked through hundreds of pictures of Casey & Caylee and I've only seen one where she is kissing Caylee...one...just one!

pupvsCaylee.jpg

It's obvious she thinks she has appeal to the masses, no one looking at her face could possibly see anything but a hideous, conceited and self-indulgent egoist who got away with murdering her baby.

It's time to realize she's an adult and her pouty groping of that poor little puppy while hamming for the camera, just isn't that cute...except for the puppy, it's adorable even though it looks scared.

Anyone remember that cartoon girl on bugs bunny, I'm gonna love him and hug him and name him.........George:innocent:

LOL! Y'all watching SNL? They are doing a hilarious FCA skit right now! Someone is playing her DOG!

Saw it... did he say that at the dog park he hangs out with Spector's poodle and Joran's chow? LoL

It's obvious she thinks she has appeal to the masses, no one looking at her face could possibly see anything but a hideous, conceited and self-indulgent egoist who got away with murdering her baby.

It's time to realize she's an adult and her pouty groping of that poor little puppy while hamming for the camera, just isn't that cute...except for the puppy, it's adorable even though it looks scared.

Anyone remember that cartoon girl on bugs bunny, I'm gonna love him and hug him and name him.........George:innocent:

Anddddd I hate it when people put clothes on an animal. She couldn't support her daughter but she can put clothes on a dog, she makes me sick. If you have ever watched The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills I think it is and Lisa Vanderpump's dog Jiggy, he has no fur under his clothes and I'd bet every cent of Lisa's money that the reason for that is because of the clothes. I think OCA is taking on some one elses personality again with the dog.

I found another video of oca but it was on a paid membership site. I don't remember the site but the info of the video said she confesses.

Sure I will pay to see her in a video <heavy sarcasm>.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VaggieX