Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda sad that her life consists of being holed up with no REAL friends, making duckfaces into a webcam now. Yeah... Freedom is just grand.

I'm pretty certain that is a pic of Caylee in the background.. on the counter, right in the center, below the lamp. It's the one the prosecution used to superimpose the duct tape being placed over Caylee's mouth.

I could tell you who tweeted them but I'm afraid to because I can't keep track of the twitter rules here! It's someone who has been tweeting stuff though!

The Twitter policy has been the same forever - ONLY TWEETS FROM MSM SOURCES.

A couple of weeks ago people decided to post tweets from sources not related to the media and all it did was cause HUGE messes in several threads.

Likewise, the rules about always providing a link for photos has not changed. Any photo must be linked back to the original source to comply with copyright laws.

Some of these photos that I have had to remove because they aren't linked could be obtained by taking screenshots by the videos posted on various media sites. The original MSM link would be enough.

If she hated feeling controlled by having to be a mother, and by her mommy and daddy, being stuck at home with no money, no job, no power.. (before she decided to murder..) she must really be hating life now. Stuck in a drab, gross wood paneled, low budget hideout with no safety to leave the confines, no real friends, no dating life and hated by most everyone in the world...I think she is going bonkers there. She is probably crazier now than she has ever been. It is like her previous feelings of being "trapped" have ten-folded on her. LOL. Love it.

The Twitter policy has been the same forever - ONLY TWEETS FROM MSM SOURCES.

A couple of weeks ago people decided to post tweets from sources not related to the media and all it did was cause HUGE messes in several threads.

Likewise, the rules about always providing a link for photos has not changed. Any photo must be linked back to the original source to comply with copyright laws.

Some of these photos that I have had to remove because they aren't linked could be obtained by taking screenshots by the videos posted on various media sites. The original MSM link would be enough.

I'm not trying to be impertinent! I had read the rules and thought it said no copying unless MSM but others could be linked. I thought it was decided recently that only MSM could be linked due to the mess created by that ridiculous twitter war which is understandable. So I'll just stay away from Twitter mentions at all! I don't want to be in trouble. :sigh:

I'm not trying to be impertinent! I had read the rules and thought it said no copying unless MSM but others could be linked. I thought it was decided recently that only MSM could be linked due to the mess created by that ridiculous twitter war which is understandable. So I'll just stay away from Twitter mentions at all! I don't want to be in trouble. :sigh:

That person twitter is no non existent. Strange don't ya think.

I was just looking at my 15 year old's FB and..there she was with a duckface. But much more subtle. And SHES 15!!

MY DD who is 22 came home from an extended trip for her Winter break. She is an avid FCA hater...
So I showed her the recent pics and she said "The sad thing is, she thinks she is still hot. She looks hideous with that hair and those glasses. She's old now...she needs to give it up"! :floorlaugh:
She said this while watching the Golden Globes and yelling at the TV -- "Madonna, give it up. Nobody wants to see your 70 year old *advertiser censored*. Just go away" :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Wasn't at all surprised to see name @5 on the list she has posted about abusive and threatening tweets she has received.

nope me either and I'll tell ya, the world is a smallllll place these days, cyber-wise. I shudder to think that if I joined up all the casey support groups, I too could play the game and be BFFs with her :sick: that's sad and horrible, I mean, I sure cant run around befriending, say, george clooney just buy forking around on the internet can I? OCA is pitiful (this is not to say I have sympathy, I sure dont envy her.... but she made her bed)

note to OCA or supporters: and you'll never damn catch me playing games in anthony support groups, I shudder at the very idea....but this is the kind of thing she will have to watch out for forever as long as she is looking for that adoration from "fans" her "fans" are losers and abusers and what they will to others they will do to her.

please, Please, PLEAAASSSSEEE stop referencing that person's blog here. The link will shortly be disabled but even then, WS will not help to promote her blog site in any form or fashion.

I just removed a bunch of discussion. I know it is frustrating but it is not a good thing to have here. It only leads to rumors and problems.

please, Please, PLEAAASSSSEEE stop referencing that person's blog here. The link will shortly be disabled but even then, WS will not help to promote her blog site in any form or fashion.

I just removed a bunch of discussion. I know it is frustrating but it is not a good thing to have here. It only leads to rumors and problems.

Oops - sorry Beach!:blushing:

Kinda sad that her life consists of being holed up with no REAL friends, making duckfaces into a webcam now. Yeah... Freedom is just grand.

Yes ... I don't get all of these duck face poses. This is what KC used to do as 'party girl' as well as flashing gang signs. Boring.

What an empty vessel KC is if all she can do is flash duck faces and pose for the camera. KC and her inner circle may think they are cool and sexy but they are actually silly and ugly.

So the trauma of losing your child to murder, being accused and facing the DP, spending ~3 years in jail and, being the 'most hated' has really changed and matured KC ... NOT!

nope me either and I'll tell ya, the world is a smallllll place these days, cyber-wise. I shudder to think that if I joined up all the casey support groups, I too could play the game and be BFFs with her :sick: that's sad and horrible, I mean, I sure cant run around befriending, say, george clooney just buy forking around on the internet can I? OCA is pitiful (this is not to say I have sympathy, I sure dont envy her.... but she made her bed)

note to OCA or supporters: and you'll never damn catch me playing games in anthony support groups, I shudder at the very idea....but this is the kind of thing she will have to watch out for forever as long as she is looking for that adoration from "fans" her "fans" are losers and abusers and what they will to others they will do to her.

I think most of the people who would want to be friends with KC she would never want to be friends with because they do have mental issues. They are the very same obsessed people who would be trying to contact celebrities only to get no response but may feel KC might answer them because KC is so desperate for attention. It is really sad in a way. jmo

wonder how the dt could spin that picture saying she was doing it for therapy..
yeah.. we all make funny faces for therapy.. yup..lol

i think one of the pictures on the desk in the back ground looks like Jose ...

The pictures in the background can almost be seen. I'm not good at blowing up the backgrounds..but i'm sure someone in here is able to do just that and figure out who's in them.

wonder how the dt could spin that picture saying she was doing it for therapy..
yeah.. we all make funny faces for therapy.. yup..lol

Facial exercises......:gasp:

OT husband just told me to get over her. Give it up.. Yeah when he gives up FAUX news.......(FOX) That will never happen.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ebilling