Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 1/22 thru 1/26 Break

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read the letter from the killer to Travis' family dated on his birthday, no less. Words cannot express how disgusted I feel. I cannot believe she would have the absolute nerve to pen that letter so soon after Travis' murder, at her hands. CMJA is pure evil, I am now more than ever convinced of this. I so wholeheartedly agree with the first poster who stated she sealed her fate this week. She deserves the death penalty. She is a waste of human space.

:gasp:

:thud:

I too have just read the letter. I'm stunned, just stunned.

One word, EVIL

What was the question? I can't remember.

Putting together the tweets and Paul Saunders/13th Juror, I believe it has to do with whether the fact that she lied about the triggering event on the Dr. Samuels' PTSD test negates the defense claim that she has PTSD.

Translation:

--Flores said nothing I can say to you will change how you view and love Travis. I accept that challenge.

-- I left Travis to die because my life is more important than his.

-- I have regrets about what I did that day. My biggest one is pulling out of the driveway without looking first. Get it?

--I'm going use Biblical quotations to mock your grief, because I know you are relying on your faith right now to survive.

-- I know you must want to know why. Desperately. That's why I'll never tell you.

--I know you are listening to what others are telling you about me. I know because I'm tracking what you say online. I will be the one to tell you who I am. And who Travis was.

--I know you know that I did it. But you're never going to be able to prove it. I, the killer of your brother, will never spend a day in jail for brutally killing your brother.

--From great sorrow, joy? My way of telling you I'm happy now that's he's dead.

This. Right here. The DP on one page. An absolutely chilling tour de force translation, Hope! THANK YOU!

Cannot wait to read this letter,on my iPhone just now so difficult to read without getting sore eyes :sigh:

Will the jury get to see this full letter?
I really should know the ins and outs of this by now

How much personal effects could she actually have had to warrant a UHaul rental truck to move back to Yreka? I figured all her possessions would fit in the backseat of the BMW.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

How much personal effects could she actually have had to warrant a UHaul rental truck to move back to Yreka? I figured all her possessions would fit in the backseat of the BMW.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

My understanding was that the reason her mom was supposed to have come out to help her move was so her mom could drive either her car or the truck, with the BMW towed behind. As for enough possessions to make it worthwhile... her mom was paying for it(according to "Bill") so you can be sure JA was planning to fill it, somehow.

What a crazy coincidence, on 20/20 tonight there was a passing reference to the Shakespeare festival in Oregon CMJA mentions in the letter. Crazy, since today's the first I heard of the festival.

I had 20/20 on and heard that too KP, and I thought the very same thing. I had never heard of that festival either before reading about it in JA's sweet and thoughtful letter to TA's family. Then 20/20 mentions it an hour later. Odd

Going back to JA's phonecalls to TA on the way to Utah, does anyone understand her reference to Othello, was it just a convenient ruse or another of her cryptic clues? The pic on the left is Othello from 2008.

http://ashlandoregonshakespeare.com/tag/othello/

View attachment 68054

I'm not familiar with the Othello reference, but I believe she wanted Travis to go to see Shakespeare in the Park or whatever it was in Ashland. Could that have been it - covering her tracks with faux plans for the future?

Goodnight everyone. One last thought. I wonder how Michael Keifer feels right now? Surely he has read the letter. Is he still going to stand up for CMJA and her defense team?

Her fans weren't happy with him the other day because he broke down and used the N-word in a tweet or two.

"Ninjas"

"His generosity never wavered the entire time that I knew him, not once."

So aside from the occasional mental, physical, sexual and emotional abuse, his generosity towards her never wavered. Got it. Thanks.

I look forward to Juan asking Geffner to "please read that line" in court, and then Juan asking him to speculate as to its meaning.

Plus his demanding she give him money all the time.

I can't help but wonder what her lawyers thought after reading this letter for the first time. Was their immediate thought how to neutralize the affects on the trial? Or, deep down, were they both as disgusted and appalled as we all were? :thinking:

I suspect criminal defense attys are experts at compartmentalizing their work, otherwise they could never get any sleep I would think. I wouldn't be surprised if LKN dislikes JA more than his usual perv clientele. There may be an occasional client that they believe really isn't guilty who they get more invested in emotionally, but in general they seem to see it as their day job and it has nothing to do with their lives otherwise.

What was the question? I can't remember.

Did Juan ever get to finish all he wanted to ask about the ninja PTSD test? It seemed like he was never able to get all the way through it, but that could just be my fog.

In the letter, she mentions snooping into Travis' text messages, which of course isn't exactly news to us. Then in court recently, defense introduced sexual texts between Travis and Chaitanya Lay, and some other women (?), which were strangely over the top - really laying it all out there, sexually.

Anyway, the two things together made me think that Travis and Chaitanya, et al, were faking it in a really OTT way as a joke on Arias, to give her way more than she bargained when she snooped into his messages.

That's a great point!

i am only on page 2 of this letter and i already want to scream.

they were talking about marriage,kids and baby names GMAB!

i really do think now,that they were never official.

agree with other,think this is the nail in her coffin.

oh and deanna freaking out if she knew about them? jodi really is beyond help

'top secret plans to move to mesa' meaning in jodi speak...'travis didn't know i was moving,but i am a stalker and had to spy on him 24/7'

I just read the letter. I haven't read the comments here yet but a few things struck me:

1. She says " I hesitate even mentioning all of the little knick-knacks he'd accumulated that adorn his house as a result of our travel together or through gifts from me that he treasured and proudly displayed for fear it would taint your opinion of those same items which are no doubt now in your possession." What a cruel, cruel thing to say. She knew that Travis' loved ones would collect and treasure Travis' belongings (one way to feel close to him) so she wanted to rip that little comfort right out of their lives.

2. She also says that "no matter how painful it is, we must trust that the hand of God is at work in our lives". The hidden message is that Travis deserved to die. He entire letter is one of justification.

3. She knew that this letter would bring them nothing but grief and that it would make them hate her even more. She did it precisely to incite those feelings of unimaginable sorrow and fury in them.

I cannot say that I'm surprised. I've believed that she is pure evil since I found out about the animal abuse. I agree that this letter will be huge factor in her receiving the death penalty. In any case, she can stew in her own 'marvellous' and 'profound' message about accepting pain and sorrow as part of God's plan as she spends the rest of her life behind bars.

Did Juan ever get to finish all he wanted to ask about the ninja PTSD test? It seemed like he was never able to get all the way through it, but that could just be my fog.

BSK, I don't think so. I think that was the extra questioning outside of the jury that happened at the close of trial on Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem