Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 1/22 thru 1/26 Break

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is everybody glad the judge is having a longer day on Monday for the trial?

Looking at more of Bill Arias' interview with Flores, it seems you have it exactly right:

BILL ARIAS: "... And then finally, of course, she talked my wife into going down there and blowing all that money on that truck and all her stuff. Most of it's given away or thrown away. And she brought some of it into the house. What's the use of bringing it if you're just...[trails off]"

However, in trying to explain away the naked pics on Travis' camera, she does also mention a storage unit which she apparently shared with him in Mesa, where her old camera cards might have been, one of which could have been taken by Travis and put in his camera. All of which requires a very large pinch of salt.

I tend to think she 'borrowed' his roommate's Sony camera, shot pics on it (maybe the nudes as well as some of the shower pics) took the memory card and left the camera in the BMW.

I found something odd she said in the letter, she had seen the full face shower pic of Travis with the time stamp of 5:29:20 on it, so why in the letter did she say she left Travis' between 4:30 - 6:30, she stated in it they took the Calvin Klein-esque shower pics, and she knew what time was stamped on at least one, so why move the time back possibly by an hour?

This is how smart ja is, she's talking on the phone to Det. Flores (he in Phoenix and she in Yreka) He tells her there must have been 2 people that killed Travis. So she makes up the 2 Ninja's, but the fool makes one of them a women. Not only that but the women is the one ja says is doing all the work of killing TA. She makes the guy sound like he just came along for the ride. Hell if ja wasn't there, the guy could have been reading a newspaper for watching TV.

Now I know the women is her, and she in the letter is trying to put the blame on DR by trashing her and making her sound like a loose cannon.

but who does that? Like LE is going to believe any of that crock or TA family or anyone for that matter.

Sure Jodie sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My understanding was that Bill was saying that she took the stuff back to Yreka and since no room at Grandparents house... the stuff was in storage in Yreka not Mesa.

BILL ARIAS: "... And when she moved here, we gave her, my wife went -- took time off work, went down there, rented her a U-haul, put out $2,500 to bring her back here. And what is she doing? She`s leaving all her crap in the storage room. She didn't care. She was going to leave it there. We paid for it to come here...."

I doubt she owned enough assets to fill a minivan let alone a big U-Haul truck. Minimal clothing, books, funky art, pots and pans, toiletries, knives?????? She had no permanent residence in Arizona, so exactly where was she keeping a U- Haul truck load of belongings? IMO, I think she had told her family that she was living with Travis and had acquired way too much to move in a vehicle, and then there's the old clunker car of hers to tow.... did she tow it behind the U-Haul? She must have since her mom flew back. She had champagne taste on a beer budget, never lived in the State of Reality.

When I first heard about the Othello reference long ago, I noted what the theme of the play was about. I thought not to post my wild thoughts here at WS about how the theme of the play was what was going on and now... :thud: FGS...she REALLY is a psycho and was thinking such and gloating in that re her phone call. And to now learn that she actually went after the murder/before she was arrested.... I.CANNOT.FATHOM.THIS.EVIL I had previously discounted it, but now knowing that she went.... just smh

She even had her pic taken with one of the cast

image.jpg

Believe it when I see it. Nothing against you, just she has not got a good batting average on what she says she is going to do and doing it right there and then.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zl21IwjLkQ0

Cross exam on Jan 21 masterbatory activity begins at 23:50

She claims that she has this huge confrontation after noon (she refused to give Juan specific times) went home, threw up, finally talked to Travis, went back, had anal sex to make him feel "normal"

Juan shows her texts between her and Travis. Talking about exchanging cars prior to FHE which begins at 7
She talks about a store she wants to go to that closes at 8pm. Normal, pedestrian conversation

She claims he called her constantly after she fled and she refused to answer. Yet Juan proved there were only five calls from him and five calls from her. They were returning each others calls about the car

PLEASE bailiff, "accidentally on purpose" zap the smug off this wretched monster's drooping face. She says she just walked back into his house because she'd only been gone 10 minutes and she didn't think it would be a big deal. I would never do that at a friend's house and none of my friends would do it at mine. Hasn't Jodi ever heard of knocking? Or saying "Yoo hoo?" And even if Travis had an "open door policy," surely he must have expected people to announce themselves before traipsing upstairs and into his bedroom.

Lie. Zap.

Then she gets all cute on the witless stand. Nurmi asks her what she did, what she said, how she felt, etc, when she saw the "activity" and the pictures. "I said 'do you still need my help?'" "Still" because the excuse she gives for being at his house at all that day was that Travis had asked her (of all people) to help him put boxes of Christmas decorations in the attic. Zap. (Hey Jodi, do you suppose the ninjas took those when they left?) She has to get Christmas decorations into her story is that it gives her a reason to talk about the "little porcelain angel" (zap) that he gave her (zap) because he thought of her as an angel (zaaaaaaaaap). She's always telling the jury where her purse was at key moments -- in this case it was on Travis' dresser, IIRC, and the angel was next to her purse, but she still managed to forget it. She simply had to go back to get it because otherwise she'd "never live it down." (Zappitty zappitty bang bang.) Oh come on, Jodi. Try harder. "Hey, remember that time I gave you a porcelain angel that one day and you forgot it? Oh my gosh that was the funniest thing ever!" Zap.

By her own admission then, in order for this story to make any sense at all, she snuck back into his house because she didn't want him to see her coming back (into his bedroom) to get the porcelain angel she'd neglected to take with her when she left the first time. She walks back into his house unannounced with the intention of going up to his bedroom, getting the angel, then getting out again. Undetected.

Yes, Jodi, this is completely normal behavior. A totally plausible scenario. It doesn't sound the least bit suspicious. I'm sure it happens all the time all over the world.

Zap.

And now, if you all will excuse me, I have to go check and see if any previous guests have snuck back into my house to get stuff.

PS: Does anybody know why they would swap cars? Why would he want hers? Why would she want his? And if he gave her a little figurine, it would have been this:
imgres.jpg

Some combo of his and the DT's fault, but it seems certain he got blindsided on the 'ninja' PTSD test results and then I'm guessing he was blindsided on the letter as well. Maybe he wasn't too pleased with the DT after that. He had to feel good in the morning when Juan wasn't landing any blows as bad as in those last two hours Wednesday, but Thursday afternoon was a complete disaster for the Geffmeister.
Let’s not let that good ‘ole boy act fool anyone, he wasn't blindsided by that PTSD test because he was asked about it during the first trial. Doubt he cared about the letter either, whether or not he knew about it. This guy is a hired gun and has no problem testifying for whoever can pay him, no matter what the crime.

One example is a capital case in TX where he testified as an expert for the defense. Interestingly, the defense was able to keep out of evidence a colleague’s interview notes that Geffner used to form his opinion. But the prosecutor was allowed to bring out in cross that the facts given in that interview (and used by Geffner) differed from the facts surrounding the confession given 2 days after the murder. Basically the prosecutor was challenging Geffner’s analysis because it was based on false information. Sound familiar? This was back in 1995-1996, and while details below are shockingly horrible, I'm quoting an article about the case to show that Geffner is apparently willing to help defend just about anyone. The 7 yr old victim was abducted from a neighborhood picnic/block party. The defendant participated in the neighborhood search and was noticed by a prior child victim, who brought him to the PD’s attention 2 days after the murder. He attempted a polygraph and issued a full confession once he failed the polygraph:
Nenno explained how he’d abducted the child. He’d told her that he wanted to pick up his guitar so he could perform with her father’s group and he asked her to accompany him. Nicole followed him to his house.
Once inside, Nenno attempted to have sex with the child. When she resisted, he beat her. Then he strangled her. For nearly two days, Nenno repeatedly raped the corpse before hiding her in his attic.
The defendant was sentenced to death in 1996 and was executed in 2008 after multiple appeals. One denied appeal issue was the discrepancies in the interview that were mentioned during Geffner’s cross.

I think she might have had some stuff that would require a U-Haul but she wasn't planning to stay in Yreka for long. This whole moving-thing was supposed to make Travis realize that he just couldn't live without her. He'd end up apologizing to her and everything would be perfect. The move was supposed to be just temporary, just so Travis could come to the realization that he wanted to be with her. I think that's why she left her stuff in Mesa. She planned on coming back.
This is something else about Jodi I hadn't considered before, but I totally agree with you.

The running joke on FB about Jodi the last two years has always been, "how can he miss you if you don't go away?" Apparently her way of making him miss her is to blackmail him with a sex tape and threaten to expose him on that tape to his new girlfriends. Jodi really was her own worst enemy.

If only she's heard Madonna's song "The Power Of Goodbye".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHydngA5C4E

Your heart is not open, so I must go
The spell has been broken, I loved you so
Freedom comes when you learn to let go
Creation comes when you learn to say no

You were my lesson, I had to learn
I was your fortress, you had to burn
Pain is a warning that something's wrong
I pray to God that it won't be long
Do you wanna go higher?

There's nothing left to try
There's no place left to hide
There's no greater power than the power of goodbye

Your heart is not open, so I must go
The spell has been broken, I loved you so
You were my lesson, I had to learn
I was your fortress

There's nothing left to lose
There's no more heart to bruise

Learn to say goodbye
I yearn to say goodbye

There's nothing left to try
There's no more places to hide

There's nothing left to lose
There's no more heart to bruise

I guess she went with the Guns & Roses song "I used to love (him), but I had to kill (him)" instead. [smh]

This is how smart ja is, she's talking on the phone to Det. Flores (he in Phoenix and she in Yreka) He tells her there must have been 2 people that killed Travis. So she makes up the 2 Ninja's, but the fool makes one of them a women. Not only that but the women is the one ja says is doing all the work of killing TA. She makes the guy sound like he just came along for the ride. Hell if ja wasn't there, the guy could have been reading a newspaper for watching TV.

Now I know the women is her, and she in the letter is trying to put the blame on DR by trashing her and making her sound like a loose cannon.

but who does that? Like LE is going to believe any of that crock or TA family or anyone for that matter.

Sure Jodie sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ditto. More importantly, however, and the bombshell for me was when JA details the weapons:

"SHE had a knife... or maybe a gun...but he had a gun... or maybe she had the gun..." but regardless...she admits there was both a knife AND a gun!

Priceless.

Yes, I think this should have happened a long time ago. Now, the question is why is the judge doing this...why now? The trial is moving at a snails pace because of the defense and JA trying to stop the death penalty and the judge trying not to get anything on appeal. Some of what the defense is doing is appeal issues and the judge should not be handling it.

I wonder if there are others, higher then this judge, suggesting that certain measures should be taken NOW to get this over with in a timely manner. JA has had a fair trial, she is the one that keeps changing the stories, lies, and brings in people that cannot back up anything she saids. Stop with all the side bars....trying to get a sneaky trial.

Need to move on, that means the defense can speak at a normal rate, bring forth issues and any witnesses and stop with the cr~p and bull, show respect to the court system and the judge, stop letting JA run the show. Enough is enough.

JMO and see that is what happens when I sit here with a sore mouth from a root canal, I get all riled up over what is happening to the Alexander Family who have been standing together united. I don't know how they can do it, especially when they have to go in chambers with it. What a family, Travis is very proud.

...FJA...
Does this mean what I think it means (F-word Jodi Arias)? If so, that's beautiful!

If not... (to quote Jerry Seinfeld) "wellll maybe it should" :D

Either way, I'm using it from now on. Thanks! :)

Lest we forget, the female ninja was "shouting as quietly as possible."

Hilarious, if it wasn't all so sickening.

God only knows what she ranted about while she stabbed him. And she kicked him again and again. As Juan said in his closing, it is only death that relieved Travis' pain.

Arias' Machiavellian nature, arrogance and duplicitousness all combine to create a woman of unimaginable evilness. She must be put to death.

Abe knows Jodi lied about being Mormon, she lied to Travis to try to make him jealous
she certainly was sexually not shy
she was very obsessed with Travis saying things like "I don't know what I'll do if I can't have him. He would be such a great father to my children".

When he heard Travis was dead....... he KNEW immediately she had killed him!

http://youtu.be/aRU4NK-7O-g

Here is more of Abe

It was Jodi who called Abe all the time. She tried to make Travis think Abe was wanting her. She just lied and lied to Travis about Abe. Surprise. Surprise. Abe explains what some of her other ex's have, SHE is the one who was hyper sexual in her personality.

http://youtu.be/6C19MywjPnc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member