Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 11/17-11/18/14 In recess

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is Dell and Tony and WHO is a perv. U am getting more confused my the minute.

I read from one of Trial Diaries tweets that gasps were heard throughout the courtroom when this judge said there was an emergency. I wonder why? I wish there was someone there who could tell us more than what the tweets are telling us. Like how the jury is responding to this witness, and what the behavior is from the murderer, her expressions, is she still writing or drawing, or whatever it is she does.

I suspect the "gasps" were just like our reaction and were really "loud sighs" of disbelief that another delay is happening in this trial. I bet the jury is getting just as mad as we are.

I agree about the tweets and wish they would expand more on things. For example when an objection happens we hardly ever hear any details. What was the objection for, What did the judge decide, Were there any reasons the objection was granted or denied.

I know they dont have much time since the trial keeps moving. Still would like to see more details. Trial by Twitter. What a concept. :)

I'm very confused. Why are we just learning about Dell and Tony?

Let me guess....skateboarding ninjas? The Farmer in the Dell? Tony the Tiger? Because this retrial makes no sense.

Ohhh.....okay so did the State ever get the correct computer or are they saying that the alleged *advertiser censored* computer is Tony's dell? (Whomever Tony is- someone JA is throwing under the bus.)

dell is the computer co. and tony is the "expert" that used the WRONG dell computer. SMFH.:gaah: The truth will ALWAYS prevail, albeit at a snails pace.

I thought Travis had a compaq presario, not a dell.

I suspect the "gasps" were just like our reaction and were really "loud sighs" of disbelief that another delay is happening in this trial. I bet the jury is getting just as mad as we are.

I agree about the tweets and wish they would expand more on things. For example when an objection happens we hardly ever hear any details. What was the objection for, What did the judge decide, Were there any reasons the objection was granted or denied.

I know they dont have much time since the trial keeps moving. Still would like to see more details. Trial by Twitter. What a concept. :)

Probably because you're only allowed 140 characters per tweet. By the time they sent out enough tweets to explain the trial would be half hour down the road.

I have a question if anyone can answer. In the motion it says:

"The State is saying they want the mirror image to the right hard drive by noon today"

However if the state allowed the defense team to look at the computer and hard drive in their presence then didnt they get it back from the defense on the same day they allowed the machine to be turned on?

The prosecution would not just let them leave the building with it, did they?

The other thing I am hoping is that the prosecution made a copy of the hard drive way before now and hopefully still has the original mirror image copy. So long as they have that, then they can ultimately prove the virus was present. They could probably even recreate the sequence of events if they have original mirror image and can setup a computer to have all the same anti-virus stuff the PC had as well as operating system the same.

Travis did have a Compaq!

I think the expert did examine Travis' computer but he damaged it in the process and did not make a mirror image. So they have the state a hard drive belonging to Tony not Travis.

Exactly. This is such a blatant and bad mistake I can see where it would require immediate attention, thus the emergency? Just a thought

I thought Travis had a compaq presario, not a dell.

So that's the defense's mistake or the State's? Imo that has to be the emergency. You can't retrieve a dead guy's computer. ....can you? What if Travis did have a flash drive, and Jodi was that careless to not know?

Note to self. Buy more flash drives.

I have a question if anyone can answer. In the motion it says:

"The State is saying they want the mirror image to the right hard drive by noon today"

However if the state allowed the defense team to look at the computer and hard drive in their presence then didnt they get it back from the defense on the same day they allowed the machine to be turned on?

The prosecution would not just let them leave the building with it, did they?

The other thing I am hoping is that the prosecution made a copy of the hard drive way before now and hopefully still has the original mirror image copy. So long as they have that, then they can ultimately prove the virus was present. They could probably even recreate the sequence of events if they have original mirror image and can setup a computer to have all the same anti-virus stuff the PC had as well as operating system the same.

The state was present in 2009 when the DT viewed the computer. That's it. Here in 2014, the defense made a request for the computer so they could analyze it and yes, it was turned over to them. Juan would not need to be present for an analysis that would take days. The defense was apparently still viewing it until Juan filed a motion to get it back a few days ago.

The state did make a mirror of the hard drive...in 2008. They need to view the hard drive as it is now, post deletions and they did not make a new mirror image after the 2009 deletions. There was no reason to since they already had a mirror of it. Juan needs to verify what the DT is claiming and he doesn't have a way to do that now.

In his motion, he did have a look at the old mirror image to try and figure things out and I think he understands now. He found the antivirus software that would make visiting the Trojan sites impossible which is why they weren't actually in the browser history. The deletions were apparently activated by this software when the computer was turned on.

Did Bill Arias show up yesterday? I read somewhere that he is "very sick", but he looked in excellent health on the video they just released about a week ago.

So that's the defense's mistake or the State's? Imo that has to be the emergency. You can't retrieve a dead guy's computer. ....can you? What if Travis did have a flash drive, and Jodi was that careless to not know?

Note to self. Buy more flash drives.

Handing over the wrong hard drive to the state would definitely be the defense's fault.

I'll hypothesize defense mess up. Penalty defense.

This is almost like Charlie Brown level messing up. Good grief.

The state was present in 2009 when the DT viewed the computer. That's it. Here in 2014, the defense made a request for the computer so they could analyze it and yes, it was turned over to them. Juan would not need to be present for an analysis that would take days. The defense was apparently still viewing it until Juan filed a motion to get it back a few days ago.

The state did make a mirror of the hard drive...in 2008. They need to view the hard drive as it is now, post deletions and they did not make a new mirror image after the 2009 deletions. There was no reason to since they already had a mirror of it. Juan needs to verify what the DT is claiming and he doesn't have a way to do that now.

In his motion, he did have a look at the old mirror image to try and figure things out and I think he understands now. He found the antivirus software that would make visiting the Trojan sites impossible which is why they weren't actually in the browser history. The deletions were apparently activated by this software when the computer was turned on.

Thanks Meebee. That helps explain things and I do believe you have it summarized well.

So IMO, until the defense can provide proof of what they are claiming, then the judge should just throw out the DT motions and allegations.

Thanks Meebee. That helps explain things and I do believe you have it summarized well.

So IMO, until the defense can provide proof of what they are claiming, then the judge should just throw out the DT motions and allegations.

I would think so!

Why would someone in JA's Family have a bearing on her rial? I can understand if a parent died or something. She MIGHT be allowed to attend the funeral in cuffs and shackles. Being incarcerated for 1st degree, premeditated murder means you give up rights to life on the outside. Duh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bands0408