Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 11/21-11/23/14 In recess, Part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Jodi testify in the guilt phase that she gave the disc to Travis that created the 'bug'? She said it was one reason she decided to go there. As soon as the disc was installed, little ladybugs started crawling all over monitor. I remember it because she could have mailed it to him.

I have always thought that when Jodi showed up at Travis' house at 4am that morning of June 4, she used that check for the car payment for him to let her in. I'm sure since he was up all night, he was tired and ready to go to bed. There was NO WAY Jodi was leaving. And since it was June and there was no Christmas tree for Jodi to sleep under, she tagged along upstairs behind him. After they woke up at 1pm, Jodi made the first move with the sex. There is NO single MAN that age who is going to turn down sex.

I really think that Travis thought she was gone when he went onto the shower. I truly believe that's when Jodi got into TA's email and found out he was actually taking Mimi to Cancun, and not the babysitter (of whoever.) She she had already planned on killing him if he didn't take her to one of the "1000 places to see before you die." I think she went back upstairs with her backpack full of weapons and *makeup* and gave him one more chance to take her to Cancun with him. He might have still said he was taking the babysitter and well, we know the rest... ~

Sorry if this makes no sense, I am on my phone.

I totally agree. Travis thought she was gone when he was in the shower. Jodi gave him one last chance.

IMO Travis knew she was there. It's how she trapped him in on three sides, defenseless and naked. The shower door was open for the nine minutes of pictures per testimony. IMO he agreed to the pictures thinking once she was through she would be on her way and he could go prepare for his conference call

Maybe it's just me, but I think she is dragging out this trial like she drug out Travis trying to be rid of her.

I think it's in her DNA.

Travis was too polite to be rude to her in public. Where did it get him?

JSS is too polite to put her foot down in public. Where has it gotten as far as justice for TA's family?

I just can not believe the extent this killer will push. JMO.

snip

Ay-yup. He did indeed. Thereby essentially mooning the entire civilized world. (I guess we're lucky that all he did was shake her hand.)

The security should have stopped him from getting near her....they must have been not paying attention. I bet it does not happen again.

BBM

I would say that she is clingy and needy. She's clingy like a parasite, and then some - invasive, like a blood-sucking parasite, sinking her teeth into the most private and intimate areas of Travis' life, never loosening her grip. And needy like a parasite needs a host because, lacking substance, character and real intelligence and emotions, she has no capacity to "make it" on her own - lies and manipulation can only do so much. Better to seek and attach herself to a thriving and successful host and succeed because they succeed.

But to me clingy and needy paints an image of someone passive, who pouts and pines when rejected, thinking of themselves as helpless when not next to their partner. I don't see any of that in Arias. Instead, she wants what she wants, and will go to any lengths to get it, disregarding the feelings and convenience of others, including her partner. Instead of pouting and pining, she will be shocked and incensed when rejected, and will seek to flow like water around any barrier set up to block her getting her way, overwhelming any resistance with stubborn determination, and using methods rejected by most others as too crass, immoral, or personally compromising.

Michael K. Jeanes, Clerk of Court
*** Electronically Filed ***
11/24/2014 8:00 AM

11/20/2014

TRIAL MINUTE ENTRY
DAY EIGHTEEN

LET THE RECORD REFLECT that on 11/17/14 Exhibits 385 and 736-741 were
temporarily released to the State and returned this date.

9:49 a.m. Trial to Jury continues from 11/17/14...

Dr. L.C. Miccio Fonseca, having previously been sworn, testifies further.

The Defense offers and admits Defense Exhibit 741 in evidence....

Dr. L.C. Miccio Fonseca testifies further.

State’s Exhibits 742 and 743 are marked for identification.
State’s Exhibits 744 and 745 are marked for identification...
State’s Exhibits 746 and 747 are marked for identification....

http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov...4/m6586428.pdf
-----------------------

Case Documents

Filing Date Description Docket Date Filing Party
11/24/2014 005 - ME: Hearing - Party (001) 11/24/2014
11/24/2014 012 - ME: Trial - Party (001) 11/24/2014
11/21/2014 023 - ME: Order Entered By Court - Party (001) 11/21/2014
11/20/2014 OBJ - Objection/Opposition. - Party (001) 11/21/2014
NOTE: OBJECTION TO DEFENDANTS MOTION TO DISMISS ALL CHARGES WITH PREJUDICE AND/OR IN THE ALTERNATIVE TO DISMISS THE STATES NOTICE OF INTENT TO SEEK THE DEATH PENALTY DUE TO RECENTLY DISCOVERED PURPOSEFUL AND EGREGIOUS PROSECUTORIAL MISCONDUCT
11/20/2014 RES - Response - Party (001) 11/20/2014
NOTE: TO STATE'S MOTION FOR SANCTIONS AND STATE'S MOTION TO STRIKE

https://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.g...=CR2008-031021

Has anyone here heard from PASA ? She had the Great Seal of Arizona with 2 wooden spoons on her avatar :smile: Her and KCL both attended JA's trial and gave us feedback on the jury.

Also I am missing my Canadian buddy Bravo?

Good morning to all of you!
Retrial session restarts today at 9.30, right?

Yes Susza, 9:30 in Arizona (MST)

◾Eastern Standard Time (EST)- 11:30
◾Central Standard Time (CST)- 10:30
◾Mountain Standard Time (MST) 9:30
◾Pacific Standard Time (PST) 8:30

And what happened to our new member Gerard? Where Art Thou, Gerard? :thinking:

When JM cross examined Dr. Miccio-Fonseca, did anyone else get the feeling that JA WAS the secret witness?

I'm glad we got to finally hear more of those IMs from the May 26th showdown. ...."but the one thing i am NOT is violent".

My wish for today is that every time the judge exclaims "Approach" and a side bar ensues, that the judge instead of pressing the white noise button to silence the mics, that she hits the replay of the voicemail from the felon to Travis hours after the murder.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Yes Susza, 9:30 in Arizona (MST)

◾Eastern Standard Time (EST)- 11:30
◾Central Standard Time (CST)- 10:30
◾Mountain Standard Time (MST) 9:30
◾Pacific Standard Time (PST) 8:30

So, at 17.30 here :)
Thank you!

So, at 17.30 here :)
Thank you!

Hi Susza, I read in a post that you are in Switzerland :smile: You are 8 hours ahead of Arizona time. So yes, it will be 5:30pm for you.

ETA ~

It still amazes me that people from all over the world have heard about this trial. I have 2 sisters that don't have a clue who Jodi is. NONE of my friends either.

I called about my internet problems with AT&T during the trial last year and the lady I talked with mentioned that she lived and worked in Phoenix. When I asked about JA, she said WHO? Never heard of her!

When JM cross examined Dr. Miccio-Fonseca, did anyone else get the feeling that JA WAS the secret witness?

I'm sure that she was the secret witness testifying about wooden spoons and such. Oh, the trauma she must have endured at the hands of her parents! :what:

:seeya: Good Morning, Y'all !

:drumroll: Ready to roll today !

:seeya: Yep ...

JMO but this "mystery witness" business has CMJA's paw-prints all over it !

I did get that feeling. And I got the feeling Dr. MF was trying to bait Juan into mentioning something Jodi had testified to and wasn't suppose to mention yet. I also got the feeling the only reason she didn't testify about Jodi's abuse at the hands of Travis was because Jodi hasn't testified to that yet, also. Remember she apparently stopped short of meeting Travis. I don't know if that is really accurate, but that's what I thought. Although, I don't see why she couldn't use testimony from the guilt phase to corroborate the evidence of abuse. I don't think Jodi necessarily needs to go first. So...I'm on the fence about it.

Also, the COA hearing is tomorrow so I think we'll find out soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BOTTERB