Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 11/21-11/23/14 In recess, Part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But isn't the issue really that *advertiser censored* was on the computer when prosecution expert testified there was no *advertiser censored* found?

JM will have a chance to bring his own expert in to testify and clear it up but I think we have to be clear on what the actual problem is...and it is not that TA might have looked at *advertiser censored*. Maybe JM will call Dworkin as well...didn't he also testify he found nothing?

Sorry if I have anything confused here....the guilt phase was such a long time ago it is sometimes hard to recall details.

That is the issue. But they have not proven that's what happened.

The state cannot verify or analyze what happened until he gets the copy from BN. They can't fully refute or figure out what happened until they get it. The hard drive is destroyed so the state can't look at it. And BN failed to analyze the original copy and compare to the hard drive post deletions. His testimony and findings are just lacking. If you want to accuse the state of this kind of thing, I feel like your evidence should be way, way more clear and obvious. Right now, it seems all they can really do is suggest it. There could be a reason why Dworkin and Melendez missed this stuff.

But isn't the issue really that *advertiser censored* was on the computer when prosecution expert testified there was no *advertiser censored* found?

But both the prosecution and defense made that same 'mistake', so is the court going to say that it was a mistake on the defense's part but deliberate on the prosecution's part? I don't think so, how can they?

Because this person has been sucked into the JA-Vortex. What NORMAL person wants to touch a hand that nearly decapitated (and more) a man? Who wants to SHAKE THE HAND of a murderer? I find it astonishing and actually shameful behavior. What makes a "professional" with a mile-long (braggadocios) CV want to align himself with a KILLER? He is STAR-STRUCK by an aberration, a man-killer? Truly disgusting...

----------
Hi ParrotGal. That's my first thought too!:gaah: I could not touch anything she even touches I would :throwup:. Her hands are the hands of a vicious killer. She is sickening to look at and think what she did. Talk about lowlife slime! She drips blood!!:censored:

Maybe he's the leader of the hackers of the world? His website boasts such fantastic accomplishments (in different bright color wording with black background lol). Interesting.

Isn't the timing of when the computer was last turned on and when the search warrant was signed significant? Also the fact you can setup Itunes to install automatically on it's own? Many things do, virus updates, malware updates, Windows updates, if you allow them to install without permission each time.

Makes me wonder who did use the computer last before it was seized via search warrant. And the Itunes thing made this guy sound like a rookie. But then again, I'm not an I tune user.

I'm pretty sure my nine year old boats better IT accomplishment than this av "expert" but because..secret stephens

I deleted my post, sorry. I meant delete the other stupid one.

Oy...I am an insomniac and am currently sleep deprived.

---------------
Hi, wasn't Travis murdered on the 4th? body found on the 9th?

Sorry June 4, 2008. He was found on the night of the 9th, and the laptop was woke up at 9 the next morning June 10th when they took it for evidence.

You guys are probably on to this, but I just figured out why I was failing at finding his CV or web site. His name is spelled Bryan Neumeister. http://www.skymeister.com/bryan neumeister.htm
His web designer was bleeding edge for the internet of 1998, you might want to get some ice ready for your eyeballs in advance if you check out his site.

I believe he is the one that "cleaned up" TA voice on the tape and the power point word display of TA words.

But both the prosecution and defense made that same 'mistake', so is the court going to say that it was a mistake on the defense's part but deliberate on the prosecution's part? I don't think so, how can they?

I do not see that the state had any reason to tamper with evidence. They had a strong case and it kept getting stronger by the week.

The defense is the one I see with the reason to tamper, or maybe deceive is a better word.

So, even if there is proof something was done to the hard drive after it was seized, I cannot see any appeals court at any time pointing to the state as the party who has acted inappropriately. That is, with what we know so far.

snip
Gads.
I feel so..Mad.
A witness, disrespectful of the process, exhibiting Alpha one-upmanship.
Disgusting.

Gus Searcy Take 2. At least Juan was able to dispense with that miserable weasel very quickly... although the foul odor lingers.

Bringing this over from last thread. Response to AZlawyer saying it is normal for an expert to shake a defendants hand:

Well, Nurmi has succeeded in dragging out the penalty phase, leaking what goes on in the courtroom, sealing the courtroom proceedings from the public and media, having a secret witness, causing this hearing on motion for mistrial and removal of DP, bringing in a computer expert on *advertiser censored*, and delaying this hearing until December. Oh yes, and bringing in a sexpert who doesn't know what she is talking about and therefore lying to the jury.

Maybe, possibly, with any kind of luck at all, we will STILL have a jury next year who will decide her punishment.

Disgraceful!! Thanks Judge Stephens for giving Nurmi the go ahead.

Regarding the "sexpert who doesn't know what she is talking about," she may be certifiable, but not in a good way.

Maybe Travis had so many programs because he was trying to keep JA from constantly getting into his computer?.? If I remember correctly she was in his fb and myspace accounts etc.

Yeah, that's hard to figure out. Seems he could have nipped that in the bud by changing his passwords, frequently if necessary, and locking the actual hardware. Isn't that standard practice these days anyway, even when you're not being stalked by a psychopath?

Regarding the "sexpert who doesn't know what she is talking about," she may be certifiable, but not in a good way.

But what do we know. Those of us in the Eastern time zone are posting way too late for decent people.

So I just gave a brief synopsis to my DH, to ask what he thought on the PC situation since he's a tech guy and had highest level security in the army because he worked on the comps on the longbow apaches for years. He said right off the bat, what the expert is proposing is nearly close to impossible in reality. That it reeked of BS and he's sure they could retrieve the data from the HD to recreate what this expert did even if they burned the HD they could still pull data from it, and he literally giggled at the "pins" it made me feel a lot better.

And the nerve of this guy asking if he could get a copy of the hard drive the state had to Juan. It's not your job, man. smh Loved the "No" part. Go Juan! ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member