Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 22s22 seconds ago

In the #JodiArias courtroom waiting for the hearing to begin on *advertiser censored*. Former Arias attorney Maria Schaffer is here.

Dr. F's school.....reminds me a bit of a program out here, many years ago. It was an undergraduate "school" linked to Antioch, a top notch college.

Students were awarded credit for "life experience." Up to 25% of credits needed to graduate. All one had to do to earn the credits was to write a paper explaining how one's life had been educational. Really. Classes were held in one room, in an unrelated building, and attendance was optional. It too was a program geared to "mature" students. Who basically just needed that piece of paper.

Must have been a 1970's thing....

Attendance was monitored on a DAILY basis when I completed my studies at McGill University, Montreal. It was like being back in school!

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 16s 17 seconds ago

Nurmi and Willmott are here chilling.

A sizzle is heard. 1 case before the #JodiArias hearing gets going.

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 47s48 seconds ago

Atty Maria Shaffer-#jodiarias's first atty-in court-Martinez blamed Shaffer for alleged *advertiser censored* on T.A. computer-Shaffer say no way #3tvarias

He did not blame her for the *advertiser censored*. Honestly. :facepalm:

Excellent post Lin, about that pic info, I zoomed it as big as I could get and even if the date created is the 25 (which I think you're right and it's the 26th, the time on the modified is earlier in the day, so it still doesn't match up. Wonder how they managed it?

View attachment 63943

With my limited computer experience, this is how I see the dates appearing to be off. When an existing file is copied, the created date becomes the modified date and the date of the copy creation becomes the created date. IME, hope that makes sense.

From Kiefer:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer

In the #JodiArias courtroom waiting for the hearing to begin on *advertiser censored*.

Former Arias attorney Maria

He did not blame her for the *advertiser censored*. Honestly. :facepalm:

All I ever saw in his reply was that the DT (including her) was there when the computer was booted up. I never saw him say it was her fault or that she "did it." It's more "Team Jodi"/Keifer b.s., stretching the truth like saltwater taffy.

Attendance was monitored on a DAILY basis when I completed my studies at McGill University, Montreal. It was like being back in school!

My husband went to Concordia! (Only OT post I'll make swearz...:) )

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 4s 5 seconds ago

#JodiArias mom just plunked herself down in her front left seat.
She is candy crushin now.

:hilarious: "candy crushin"

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 28s 28 seconds ago

Maria just pranced through and is now talking to the bailiff.

Am I keeping you all interested or no? #JodiArias

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 30s31 seconds ago
Waiting for #JodiArias trial evidentiary hearing to start. Judge is going through a different case. #TravisAlexander #JuanMartinez #abc15

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 37s38 seconds ago
Judge SS is here, counsel present, TA and #JodiArias family seated. Maria Schaffer, JA's 1st attorney is present as well.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 4s 4 seconds ago

The case is over, next up..

#JodiArias hearing.

Juan is itchin to get going. He almost stood up then sat back down.

:juanettes::juanettes::juanettes:

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 28s 28 seconds ago

Maria just pranced through and is now talking to the bailiff.

Am I keeping you all interested or no? #JodiArias

Wait for it . . . she is going to whine about cameras, tweeters, media coverage, courtroom observers, etc. being able to see and hear the court proceedings and how that will impact JA's right to a fair trial! I do not trust Ms. Cougarloucious!

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 4s 4 seconds ago

The case is over, next up..

#JodiArias hearing.

Juan is itchin to get going. He almost stood up then sat back down.

:juanettes::juanettes::juanettes:

Lol, that is awesome.

William Pitts @william_pitts · 28s 28 seconds ago
both sides are here..no #JodiaArias or court clerk yet...waiting to start.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 13s 13 seconds ago

Counsel is all ready. Judge is at the bench.

No #JodiArias yet.

:waitasec: I guess CMJA will be in "stripes" today :dunno:

Jodi is probably in the ante-room throwing her clothes on the floor crying about how she has nothing to wear.

Jen is saying: (1) JM's claim that the hard drive was damaged when it was returned to him makes no sense, because it was already damaged when the defense got it, but the defense fixed it and that's why it was damaged when it was returned to JM (???), (2) the reason they gave a copy of the "Tony" drive to the state was because the FTK software "grabbed the wrong drive" (literally impossible IMO), (3) JM's claim that the drive was damaged by the defense expert in 2014 is inconsistent with his statement that he was able to review the 2008 copy that the state originally made (???), (4) JM doesn't need a copy made in 2014 because he already has the 2008 copy (um, yes, but the 2008 copy wouldn't show the supposed 2009 deletions the defense is claiming happened), (5) JM's complaint that the second copy provided by the defense was a "live" copy of files (which would be altered if anyone looked at the files) rather than a forensic image that could be examined without alteration is nonsense because multiple people accessed the copy already and so JM might as well access it too (???), (6) Spybot can't stop malware from being downloaded (which isn't what JM said IMO--he said Spybot would have prevented Travis from accessing the downloaded files), (7) Some of the *advertiser censored* was not caused by viruses (no details offered) and even if it was, that was probably because Travis was looking at *advertiser censored* in the first place because only people who look at *advertiser censored* get bad viruses, (8) Melendez lied when he said he found no viruses because now JM says there were some (difference between active and quarantined files IMO--Melendez was looking for something that would have been active because that's what Jodi said was happening), (9) Melendez's statement made Jodi look like a liar.

I noticed that it's Wilmott doing this. Jodi's biggest cheerleader besides Maria. I think all of this, just as Juan is about to begin cross, is a pathetic attempt to throw Juan off his game. Pathetic Wilmott!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lawdaughter222