Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 11/21-11/23/14 In recess

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to assume that the DT coach their witnesses to be disrespectful to the State, in the hopes that Juan will have a heart attack. I'm sorry to say, late to the game, I too have lost all respect and confidence in this judge.

JM is righteously angry. Grow a pair, JSS. Enough is enough.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 6m 6 minutes ago

This is literally the craziest day we've seen since the penalty phase started. #jodiarias

:gaah: I don't know ... one day is as cray cray as the next when it comes to this case !

@TrialDiariesJ: Expert- You don't understand computers Juan can I explain...
Juan..NO lol! #jodiarias #3tvarias

But, he's supposed to have known enough to eradicate all those missing files???!!!

Don't forget, this guy makes expert witness bucks for seeing things other people cannot see...

travis-eye-outline_0.jpg

ROFLing!!!! Thanks, I needed that!!

William Pitts @william_pitts · 2m 2 minutes ago
back in session. Neumeister's not on the stand.
I wonder what happened?

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 23s 24 seconds ago

Thanks 2 B, I now have the Ghostbusters song in my head.

& no, Mr. Martinez. We don't think you're slimy. #JodiArias

:juanettes:

@TrialDiariesJ: The Press Officer was just called back to chambers #jodiarias #3tvarias

Happy birthday Rose!! Have a great birthday!

:bdsong: Happy Birthday Sweet Rose! :cupcake:

I hope your day is as special as you are! I :heartbeat: you

Now for your special present...

"Get ready to own a one-of-a-kind piece of history" !
I bought these for you!!!!
YOUR WELCOME :giggle:

View attachment 63952

Rose ~ I am known by my friends for my sense of humor. This is intended to be funny, or joking. I will definitely delete this if you or anyone else feels it is inappropriate. That certainly is not my intention.

Dmacky. It IS funny. I need the laughs to help maintain my battered sanity! Thanks again everyone! :)

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 31s32 seconds ago
Martinez resumes. Someone got a talking to.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 1m1 minute ago
Bench conference. Stephens looks angry now.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 3m3 minutes ago
The public information officer just got called back to chambers. Are we gong to get kicked out again?

My guess....JSS read the riot act to JM for being too aggressive with the "expert"....

This isn't about *advertiser censored* or computers. It's about JA and her posse aching to take down JM. They may do it. The judge is too terrified to stop it.
Please no lectures about JSS. I can't stand her....think she's incompetent...weak...and biased. That is my opinion.

Waiting with baited breath to find out what the heck is going on. Sounds like a lot of angry in that courtroom, except for cmja - she's loving it.

Zoey Watson ‏@ZoeyWatson2014 2m2 minutes ago

This expert USED TO , "USED TO" work for the state and gov agencies, before his claiming he saw #JodiArias in Travis' iris. NOW he's scorned

Free Jodi Arias ‏@jodiarias_gb 2m2 minutes ago

@mil__palabras @LiseLasalle @jeffgoldesq @tray24u1 Remember it's Juan and Flores who are on trial today #JodiArias

  ‏@PitchingAFit 2m2 minutes ago

Neumeister just showed it's personal betw him & Juan- he's lost credibility & now appears biased&angry. Bad stuff for an "expert" #jodiarias

Julie B ‏@floorance 2m2 minutes ago

@TrialDiariesJ Why would that be? #JodiArias

Barbara Atlinburg ‏@BarbAtlinburg 2m2 minutes ago

watch the judge close the hearing to press and public now. #jodiArias

Krissy Matranga ‏@whodatKrissy 2m2 minutes ago

This broad isn't walking on any technicality. This **** is irrelevant. And she'd have to live in hiding like CA #JodiArias

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan is asking about the software that found this *advertiser censored*. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 1m1 minute ago
#JodiArias back XXXpert still on Xexam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads