Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 12/04 In recess Computer Exp Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@TrialDiariesJ: Juan- How long did you look at computer
Greg- I really don't know. We all looked at this stuff together #jodiarias #3tvarias

Certainly not supporting Maria's claim that Juan is the only one who touched the computer?

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan- Who was pushing buttons
Greg- I don't remember. It wasn't a big deal back then #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 1m1 minute ago
During meeting an alternative computer quickly turned on. Little "done to it." All parties in the room. #jodiarias

Juan asks how they viewed all of the photos. GP says someone managed pushing the buttons. GP can't remember who. #jodiarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan- How did you view the pictures who was clicking
Greg- I can't remember #jodiarias #3tvarias

Well, damn. He can't remember anything.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
Martinez is finished with his direct examination of Parzych. Now Willmott. #JodiArias

@TrialDiariesJ: Willmott- You typically always view evidence right?
Greg- Yes #jodiarias #3tvarias

GP is adamant that 2nd computer was much faster than first computer. Also adamant that all parties were involved in viewing. #jodiarias

What was this second computer?

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan- 2nd computer same thing?
Greg- I don't remember what we viewed #jodiarias #3tvarias

Well that was anticlimactic. . He doesn't know anything, can't remember anything. Where's the proof jm had that BN purposely damaged the HD? Come on Juan. Knock it out of the ballpark

GP says spent more time with 1st computer, approximately 20 minutes. His memory 5 and a half years later. #jodiarias

Apparently nothing was intentionally deleted. Can JSS just conclude that and move on? God.

Willmott is asking who turned the computer on. GP doesn't remember, but believes Flores found the power chords. #jodiarias

They wanted the original computer but can't hand over and exact image? What are they hiding!?

Exactly! BN already admitted to cleaning up the hard drive, ergo, it's not the same anymore!

@TrialDiariesJ: Willmott- Det Flores never put a write blocker on the computer correct?
Greg- Not that I knew of #jodiarias #3tvarias

GP has been a practicing defense attorney for 22 years. #jodiarias

GP is adamant that 2nd computer was much faster than first computer. Also adamant that all parties were involved in viewing. #jodiarias

If he remembers that much, he should recall who was sitting in the chair taking control of the darn computer - or 2 - or 3

Willmott is asking who turned the computer on. GP doesn't remember, but believes Flores found the power chords. #jodiarias

I assume the defense would need the chords if they wanted to take the laptop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid