DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
still looks as though it's working. Last tweet 19 hours ago

I just found this article about JA's diaries. Apparently they were released
in 2013. What I am confused about is the DATE. The article itself was
posted on April 3, 2013 at 9:15 PM. Jodi was still on trial! :confused:
Although it does say that it was UPDATED on Tuesday, Oct 29 at 8:52 PM ?
Could the diaries have actually been released (public record) before she was found guilty? Does anyone know ?

Jodi Arias' private diaries are now public record, and 600 pages were released this week.

They date back several years, and cover most of her nearly two-year relationship with the man she killed in 2008, Travis Alexander.

Arias frequently writes about work and her Mormon faith. She also mentions suicide several times over the years, indicating her bouts with depression which have been brought up at trial.

"Today is one of those days when you wake up wishing it were as simple as just killing yourself," Arias wrote.

Her relationship with Alexander brought emotional highs and lows, according to the journals.

"I love love love him," she wrote one day, while another night writing, "I've somehow managed to become his whipping girl."

After their breakup in early 2008, Arias moved from Arizona to California, and wrote, "I love Travis and always will. We are just different. His fiery temper doesn't mix with my tendency to cry at the drop of a hat."

Read more: http://www.azfamily.com/news/Hundre...diaries-released-201370271.html#ixzz3NVAdtdDJ

***she actually writes this (per article)
Subsequent entries included more phony statements, like, "I'm for 'thou shalt not kill' but is it wrong to want the perpetrator to get the needle?"

I just found this article about JA's diaries. Apparently they were released
in 2013. What I am confused about is the DATE. The article itself was
posted on April 3, 2013 at 9:15 PM. Jodi was still on trial! :confused:
Although it does say that it was UPDATED on Tuesday, Oct 29 at 8:52 PM ?
Could the diaries have actually have been released (public record) before she was found guilty?

Jodi Arias' private diaries are now public record, and 600 pages were released this week.

They date back several years, and cover most of her nearly two-year relationship with the man she killed in 2008, Travis Alexander.

Arias frequently writes about work and her Mormon faith. She also mentions suicide several times over the years, indicating her bouts with depression which have been brought up at trial.

"Today is one of those days when you wake up wishing it were as simple as just killing yourself," Arias wrote.

Her relationship with Alexander brought emotional highs and lows, according to the journals.

"I love love love him," she wrote one day, while another night writing, "I've somehow managed to become his whipping girl."

After their breakup in early 2008, Arias moved from Arizona to California, and wrote, "I love Travis and always will. We are just different. His fiery temper doesn't mix with my tendency to cry at the drop of a hat."

Read more: http://www.azfamily.com/news/Hundre...diaries-released-201370271.html#ixzz3NVAdtdDJ

***she actually writes this (per article)
Subsequent entries included more phony statements, like, "I'm for 'thou shalt not kill' but is it wrong to want the perpetrator to get the needle?"

I just came across that exact quote. Its from 6/21/08 and is in the last journal. She is writing about her suicidal thoughts and her bewilderment at who could have done this to Travis. She does answer the question "is it wrong to want the perpetrator to get the needle" by saying "Perhaps"

On HLN right now, they are showing Nancy Grace Mysteries, and she is showing the JA trial, all her bomb shells, interviews with the detectives and tv interviews.... interesting on the timing for this.

Absolutely
Very different lighting. Natural outdoor light v dark barely lit bedroom photo blown up for courtroom screen from blurry thumbnail of a camera washed with bleach. Good on Melendez and all the cops in Mesa. No problems with evidence collection or contamination on this case
Photos came from camera bought after Jodi was long gone from Mesa. Sworn testimony these photos are from June 4, 2008.

Agree, and further I don't know why these dates continue to be questioned or disputed here when there's been sworn testimony and no disagreement from the defense on the dates of the murder photos.

Someone can have mental problems or even a mental illness but still be fully responsible for their actions. It's the difference between knowing right from wrong. No doubt Arias knew right from wrong at every point in her murder scheme, before, during, and after. She went to some trouble to try and obscure her movements, which shows consciousness of guilt. At the same time she's not an emotionally healthy adult, and has 1 or more personality disorders, but that's not an excuse or an 'out.' She wasn't insane at the time of the murder, nor afterward.

JA diary entries from after she moves back to California

http://media.azfamily.com/documents/Arias1.pdf

Her diary entries AFTER she murdered him
How freaky is the first one on June 10, where she actually writes down the time?? 12:30ish

http://media.azfamily.com/documents/Arias2.pdf

I agree with several posters that think she was re-writing her journal at certain points, the crossing out of duplicate words, IS a dead giveaway.

In your first link, Page 365..."SCANDALOUS" is OBVIOUSLY NOT in the same pen or "hand". Neither is "SOLIDIFIED" on page 367.

On your second link, it is quite the "cluster", writing, ink diameters, etc...just flip-flopping all over the place.

THANKS for the Education!

I just came across that exact quote. Its from 6/21/08 and is in the last journal. She is writing about her suicidal thoughts and her bewilderment at who could have done this to Travis. She does answer the question "is it wrong to want the perpetrator to get the needle" by saying "Perhaps"

Why no Jodi, that is not wrong.... that's a great idea. :moo:

I read that there were motions filed today. Anybody know anything. I can see the defense doing this at the last minute.

Is this a motion to compel the orginal hardrive copy/mirror/Encase? the state has? Ha ha. oh my. Compel hell.

Years from now, no one will look at this case and think "Poor Jodi. Wow that girl might have gotten screwed over." I think it's a sure bet the Innocence Project won't touch Jodi with a ten foot pole. She will be a chapter in college psych texts or law books in advising your clients to plead insanity. She will be an example on warning signs in your children's bad relationships. She won't be a stunning beauty, nor a brainy vixen. Just a mentally ill woman who murdered a young man in his prime. And no one will be asking how is Jodi. It will be how did we not see Jodi, how can we prevent Jodi, how could we have stopped Jodi. How could we have helped Travis. Travis will live forever in a sense. He will be young and handsome. But Jodi Arias will be a footnote, fading in a prison cell. The challenge now is to remember Travis Alexander once he gets justice and pray, hope the world forgets Jodi Arias. Hope that she becomes just a lesson to learn.

She WILL fade away, but I'll still look forward to seeing her updated inmate photos every 5-10 years. Seeing Phil Spector's inmate photo without him wearing a wig was pretty entertaining, if only because he is so incredibly vain.

This is my motion to compel: Mr. Nurmi please please please, stop filing anymore motions to compel anything. Just my New Year's Wish....

I hear ya garthmax! We all say NAY more motions :smile:
We would like to compel this trial to be over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela