Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 12/3 -12/04 In recess w/hearing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@TrialDiariesJ: Looks like an IT guy is here for the State..not stereotyping but he does look the part....OK I'm stereotyping #jodiarias #3tvarias

All rise!!!! We now have attorneys in the house. :D. (Hello to AZL and Boys)....

While we are waiting . . .

A big shout out to all of our guests and lurkers! Sign up, take the plunge and post! C'mon in the water is fine!

@TrialDiariesJ: Looks like an IT guy is here for the State..not stereotyping but he does look the part....OK I'm stereotyping #jodiarias #3tvarias

I thought the media or people allowed in the court room could take pictures. I haven't seen any. Are they not allowed? ty

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi and Willmott are matchy matchy today...royal blue suit for her, royal blue tie for him #jodiarias #3tvarias

I thought the media or people allowed in the court room could take pictures. I haven't seen any. Are they not allowed? ty

Yes they are. We'll probably get some pics as the days goes on.

@monicalindstrom: Oh jeez @TrialDiariesJ I can assure you they didn't call each other!

Since that's what Jen said....(regarding blue suits)

@TrialDiariesJ: Bryan Numeister is getting all set up with his equipment #jodiarias #3tvarias

Is it just me or do others remember this whole incident when JA described it during her testimony differently than what her DT are now putting forth?

Iirc, JA had said that she had walked in on TA doing his thing and that in his haste to get up when he saw her, he jumped up and one picture of a boy in spideypants fell on the floor from a pile of pictures that had been sitting on his bed. As it turns out there's an old family photo of TA as a young boy in spideypants with his Dad.
So imo, chances are he had a bunch of old family pics out(by then he was writing his blog articles and reflecting on his past, see the beginning of his book) and whether he was doing the deed or not, JA surprised him by walking in unannounced which likely lead to an argument. I believe that pic of a little boy had stuck in her head until she found a way to use it against TA(accusing him of the unspeakable AND making her wear little boy spideys... what a crock), she strikes me as the sort to make you pay for every little thing that you have ever done to rock her boat.

Wow, if JA ever does testify to a pic of a young boy in spideywear, JM could simply ask if she is aware Travis had that picture (him and his dad) in his home, while putting it up on the big screen for the jury to see.

Not of Jodi when she has her mouth open to speak (because someone might be able to lip read from a still photo)
Not of Jodi in stripes
Not of the defense table when she is talking to Cougarloucious

It's kinda like that scene from the movie "the Jerk" where he points out the prizes someone can pick . . . under the chickletts, next to the erasers, above the straws, in this tiny little 2" section is what is allowed.

@TrialDiariesJ: #jodiarias is here in stripes and chains #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 5m 5 minutes ago

Taking a moment to admire the lovely seal of the state of AZ. It's quite thick and substantial. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 4m 4 minutes ago

Counsel just came out of chambers, Judge is seated at the bench. Sheriff goes to grab jingle bell #JodiArias.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 4m 4 minutes ago

Willmot darts around in her royal blueberry business suit. Neumeister is going to setup his laptop now. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 28s 28 seconds ago

The USA Forensics wallpaper windows 7 desktop is on the screens. A change of wallpaper would be nice. Some clouds maybe? Sun? #JodiArias

Right.

Former Juror 3 is not available to speak to media because she has been placed under seal by Judge Stephens. Physically under seal that is--she can't even return home until after the verdict.

Really??? I've never heard of such a thing, permanently dismissed yet remanded to custody for the duration with no due process? I'm really astounded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
llamb79