Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 11s 12 seconds ago

Judge still going over the rules. Everyone is still awake. No crafting yet. #JodiArias

Thats the one who got into trouble with the court... What's her name again?

Maria DeLaRosa, aka @Cougarlicious on Twitter. XD

*Edit: My bad, I think it's "Cougarloucious". So sad for her that the handle she obviously wanted was taken.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 2m2 minutes ago

Jodi Arias' father and sister and friend Donovan are sitting in the front row behind the defense tables

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 6s 6 seconds ago
Judge is explaining a prior juror found #jodiarias qualified for DP #3TVArias

Just filling in with 'other' comments I find helpful:

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 1m1 minute ago
Oh so you want to know how #JodiArias is looking today? Very worried.

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio 2m2 minutes ago
Trial will be Monday through Thursday beginning at 9:30 each morning. #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 2m2 minutes ago

Jodi Arias' father and sister and friend Donovan are sitting in the front row behind the defense tables

OMG ... Donovan is backkkkkkkkkkkkkkk !

:gaah:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 9s 9 seconds ago
Judge is explaining mitigating circumstances to jury #jodiarias #3TVArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 9s 9 seconds ago
Judge is explaining mitigating circumstances to jury #jodiarias #3TVArias

Thank you Josie. I sure wish I could hear what JSS is saying mitigating circumstances are specifically.

I bloody hate the fact we can't see this live. I was holding out hope that all the tweeting would be good enough, it's NOT.

Sadly, I just dont see her getting the DP... best I can see is her getting LWOP ... and Im not so sure Judge Sherri will hand her that sentance...hopefully I am very wrong ...

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
No prior crim history, he age at crime, remorse, phy abuse from family and Travis, PTSD are some of them #jodiarias #3TVArias

.....:judge::tos::hero::hero::turkey:
The judge explaining the rules with Juan and Nurmi on board...

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 3m3 minutes ago

"The retrial of DP is bad idea for #JodiArias This jury could find no other way to honor Travis except DP ... since crime off table."

And the ray of sunshine peeking through:

Jen Boggs ‏@JenniBoggs 3m3 minutes ago

"@WildAboutTrial I was bummed with the no camera rule - but following the trial on Twitter has it's benefits; Like not looking at #jodiarias"

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
No prior crim history, he age at crime, remorse, phy abuse from family and Travis, PTSD are some of them #jodiarias #3TVArias

OMG ... sounds like the same old song and dance as last time ... and all pure bulldinky !

:gaah:

Ok so I asked on my twitter feed what is going on with the jury, and it looks like the answer matches another person's post a few pages back:
Susan David ‏@SDavld 3m3 minutes ago
@ftbalgirl79 they pick them after all evidence..only 12 will make it others let go
So at either rate, women outweigh men. All these people will hear evidence for who knows how long, then the court chooses 12 to decide her fate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheForgottenLives