Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 21s 21 seconds ago

#JodiArias sits looking forward with her left hand on her shoulder. Is that a pat on the back move she is doing??

@TrialDiariesJ: #jodiarias was Travis's dirty little secret #3TVArias

Ok, never mind. What was I thinkin????

LOL I was wondering what gave you the idea that Nurmi would be a little kinder to Travis this time around. To me, it sounds like he is going to be even harder on him, and everyone else like he has already been on JA parents.

Donavon better look out. Nurmi may attack her next. LOL

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Either Nurmi's arms got longer or he dropped a good buck fifty over the last half of a year. #JodiArias

Sounds more so like Nurmi's nose grew longer and he's become like a barker in front of a sex shop trying to coax people inside to see a peep show. JMO

Funny how this was never mentioned the first time around.

Probably because they had to clear it with DAD that they could say this, since it never happened.

Hey, it's the least the family can do, right? I mean, people who know them probably know the score...

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 28s 29 seconds ago

Nurmi continues to go through the 9 mitigating factors. Tossing chicken wings every few minutes. #JodiArias

-----------------------

Re-Posting the List:

1) #Jodiarias had no prior criminal history

2) She was 27

3) She is remorseful

4) She suffered both physical and emotional abuse as a child.

5) #JodiArias suffered both physical and emotional abuse during her relationship with Travis.

6) The abusive nature of #JodiArias' relationship with Travis caused her to suffer extreme emotional stress at the time of the incident.

7) #JodiArias has been diagnosed with PTSD.

8) Diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder.

9) #JodiArias' psychological makeup impaired her ability to cope with the tumultuous rel. she had with Travis

Don't forget the claim of Bobby Juarez choking her too

Funny how that keeps happening to her--yet nary a picture was ever taken by the aspiring waitress who took an average of two gazillion selfies per day.

Betcha those skateboarder's choke her this time, too.:boohoo:

Henri DelRey ‏@Henri_DelRey 51s51 seconds ago

Nurmi to Jury "two doctors diagnosed #JodiArias with PTSD and Borderline Personality disorder "

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 28s 28 seconds ago
Nurmi- You will hear experts that will talk about their tumultuous relationship #jodiarias #3TVArias #NameCalling

O/T-
Geev,
Recipe, please? :)
(Do we have a recipe thread here it can be posted to??)
:tyou:

I'll put it on the sidebar Ny, and sorry for the O/T on this thread, mods. :o I can only do emotes I know the code for, my box doesn't fill with the clickable ones. :(

Is Nurmi still chattering? No new tweets on the search page for 7 minutes.

Uh, wha? Demarte did not diagnose her with MPD!

I think that was supposed to be multiple or many axis 2 personality disorders such as PTSD and borderline pd, not sure if they will add onto that list

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 1m1 minute ago

Nurmi refers to 27 stab wounds, bullet to the head and slit throat in the context of "stress."

Rather than a cup of tea and a chat with a friend.

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 31s 32 seconds ago
Nurmi- Travis Alexander loved #Jodiarias. This troubled young lady deserves LIFE #3TVArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Nurmi: You will come to understand this relationship was one of friendship, spirituality, lust, passion, forbidden sex and anger #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 47s 47 seconds ago

#JodiArias is a troubled, mentally ill young woman who got in a relationship she could hot handle says Nurmi.

He is done now. Juan up!

:juanettes:

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 40s 40 seconds ago

One juror is pouring tasty court water for others in the front row. We are in a sidebar aka sizzlebar. #JodiArias

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 16s 17 seconds ago
Juan has pics he's going to show #jodiarias #3TVArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Juan Martinez will be giving his opening #jodiarias #3TVArias

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 18s 19 seconds ago
#jodiarias was Travis's dirty little secret #3TVArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 54s 55 seconds ago
#6- Nature of #jodiarias and Travis relationship caused Arias to suffer extreme emotional stress at time of incident #3TVArias

Nurmi insists on calling the murder "the incident." I hope Juan points out that it was no mere "incident" but a murder where Arias killed Travis three times over.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 5s 5 seconds ago

Jurors scan the courtroom looking at the gallery and #JodiArias. Juan begins and Nurmi immediately objects and is overruled

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan- You will hear anguish and screams coming from that bathroom. You will see stab wounds and a shot to the face #Jodiarias #3TVArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinrebano