Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 3m 3 minutes ago
#jodiarias brother has on a purple ribbon for Domestic Violence Awareness #3TVArias

Arias is the poster child for DV... I hope the whole world is more aware of female on male DV thanks to the murderer and her family.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 52s 52 seconds ago

Everyone is shuffling back into position. We will resume momentarily. #JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 58s 58 seconds ago

Judge Sherry calls for the jury. she has a bright salmon top on under her robe. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes ago
#jodiarias brother has on a purple ribbon for Domestic Violence Awareness #3TVArias

That's nauseating, since Jodi was the abuser. It would fit only if Travis's family was wearing it. I wish the judge wouldn't allow it.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 19s 20 seconds ago

#JodiArias smiles and conversates with Willmott as we wait for the jury. I counted 12 females on the jury but I am not good with numbers.

@monicalindstrom ·

My bet right now is that they will not sentence #JodiArias death. Women often not sentenced 2death in AZ along w/current public probs of DP

When I see statements like this it makes me furious because I know its true.

There is such a great disparity in sentences given out to females over men who have done the same like crimes.

If Travis had done this to Arias we wouldn't even be here now and he would have been on death row since last year.:mad:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 21s 22 seconds ago
#Jodiarias has her glasses on and she gazing back at her family #3TVArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 14s 14 seconds ago

The male juror closest to me will be referred to as "the bowler" for his bowling shirt. Probably about 30 years old. #JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3m 3 minutes ago

Willmott chomps on a granola bar as we continue to enjoy the 2,5 million dollar swingset at court. #JodiArias

Did Jenny from the Block try to match Nurmi's weight loss, maybe by hitting the gym, since the last trial?

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 15s 15 seconds ago

Nurmi addresses the jury in his opening statement. Starts from the day they met #JodiArias

----------

From DGC: This may take a while . . . MOO !

Well, I guess the all-female jury means that Jodi won't need to impress anyone with her loveliness :angel:

6 jurors are male. And 1 female has been excused so it is now 11/6 and we don't know which are the alts.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 21s 22 seconds ago
#Jodiarias has her glasses on and she gazing back at her family #3TVArias

I thought she auctioned off her glasses for "charity"... I hope the state didn't have to buy her another pair. Wilma can read to her.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Nurmi is up. You will hear about Jodi and Travis's relationship from the time they met #Jodiarias #3TVArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
#Nurmi is up #jodiarias #3TVArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
#jodiarias does what she always did. She stares as each juror member walking in and whispers to Jen Willmott #3TVArias

When I see statements like this it makes me furious because I know its true.

There is such a great disparity in sentences given out to females over men who have done the same like crimes.

If Travis had done this to Arias we wouldn't even be here now and he would have been on death row since last year.:mad:

I have often wondered what would have happened if Travis were able to fight back and killed Arias in his struggle to survive? I think we all know the answer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member