DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding redaction-le....

I must be stupid or too old..
Still no idea...

Me, too, and I've been around the block a few times...... Same with the j.......le clue someone else provided. How about a "sounds like?"

Excuse me, but is that call HERS to make? I don't think so.

And I'm frankly quite puzzled. As an educated psychologist, she should be painfully aware of unprofessional and hostile she is being and therefore her testimony is unreliable. How can she not know this? How can the defense not see this? How on EARTH could anyone think that this is beneficial?

Gosh, I meant this very differently than its being taken. Rose said she was 31 now and had never seen it (something to that effect). I really was surprised. I certainly am not proud of it but at 14 I had been exposed to it, for quite awhile, unfortunately. I wish I could take my comment back but its been quoted now a lot. I didn't mean it the way its being taken and now I feel really bad.

No no no you don't! We love you Frigga, no worries!!!!!

Regarding whether anyone thinks JSS is doing a good job....

Sad to say no. I finally don't think she is and it saddens me.

I do. We are not privy to everything, and I'm betting she has something up her sleeve regarding the Dr. F behavior. However, I did not appreciate how she allowed the computer jerxpert to get away with being disrespectful.

Not being able to view the trial, and even having only a few tweets to read today, this was by far my favorite day of trial since it began in January, 2013. To see Juan take this defense apart lie by lie and destroy this lying witness's credibility while doing so was so very satisfying.

When Nurmi told the judge that this defense would be scrutinized for years, he didn't realize that it would be a self fulfilling prophecy and that Juan Martinez would make sure it happens. (Thank you Mr. Martinez!)

Jodi caused all of this. But I am happy tonight that she brought Kirk Nurmi, Jennifer Wilmott and Maria de la Rosa (and the liars tesifying for her) down with her.

Yes I am sure JA is pacing in her cell knowing the day is coming!

She will be furious imo, and blame Nurmi and doc. She will have a list of demands of them to correct this injustice.

She really should be studied- she is a whole different animal, in terms of a psychopath.

Fifteen months! In this long deferred phase, the law means us to be considering matters that bear on Arias' character. Lie upon lie upon lie and imputing wretched moral ugliness to the victim. Many, many ways & in innumerable incidents. All revealed for what they are, and she, always the source. This starts when they meet and builds hugely after her murder of Travis, continues to this day. So, I'm afraid, Miss Arias, you & you alone have revealed you are not redeemable. This is what we have when ideally for you, in its place there would have been remorse. We could ask what you have to say before sentence be imposed but you would produce, of course, yet another lie.

I am hoping that tomorrow is a big day! Juan continues to dismantle each and every "data point" which led Dr. MF to "patterns" of behavior in Travis. Juan is putting the breaks on the innuendos and hints of pedo and *advertiser censored*, and pointing out that trashing the victim does not help Jodi to prove she has any more mitigating factors that might save her life than lack of criminal history and her age.

I hope the COA puts a slapdown on the "secret" hearings and BN finds out that the hard disk with so many thousands of *advertiser censored* hits turned out to be one Tony was working on. I hope BN explains how Travis can be surfing *advertiser censored* a year after he was triple murdered by the very one hiding behind "bangs" curtains, clear glasses, a wrist splint, and ear muffs!

Gosh, I meant this very differently than its being taken. Rose said she was 31 now and had never seen it (something to that effect). I really was surprised. I certainly am not proud of it but at 14 I had been exposed to it, for quite awhile, unfortunately. I wish I could take my comment back but its been quoted now a lot. I didn't mean it the way its being taken and now I feel really bad.
Most 14-year-olds aren't growing pot on the roof or anywhere else, and most aren't exposed to it either- beach community or not. In my experience, college is when more people become aware of drugs, although there were "stoners" at my high school in the late '70's. Not trying to criticize you, just pointing out how abnormal and how much of a future criminal Jodi was at age 14. Already into drugs and possibly pushing them.

She really should be studied- she is a whole different animal, in terms of a psychopath.

ITA! This is only the 2nd trial I've followed. CA is a monster because of what she did to her beautiful baby girl Caylee, and I will always consider her the worst possible evil ever. But JA is from another dimension. I'm guessing tho, every psycho/sociopath brings their own kind of crazy to the table, but JA is way scarier, as in, she'd have no compunction killing again and again.

Hope4More, your analysis and reporting on the day CMJA was swapping cars was truly superb. You joined the dots carefully, with details on her finish time at work which made a solid case. You also presented an alternative. Thanks. Thorough job.

I don't consider myself a prude but any stretch, but even when you gave me the first letter...I still didn't have a clue!

I actually had to google "slang name for * " LOL. Then once I went through all the "slangs" I found ONE with a J. I even went so far as to send a reply with the word. Sure enough, this is what I my post said :laugh: ****le. I don't remember ever hearing that term! But thank you for edifying that for me sweet MeeBee :hug:

I tried the same thing....no success, except maybe a word that's racist on top of everything else. Though I'm sure if I ever come up with the correct fill-in-the-blank, I would be quite de-edified.

Lol, the word she used (rhymes with sizzle for those still confused :) ) isn't even the way you say it. It's like her saying "shank" or "sexuous." She's out of touch in so many ways. I actually laughed out loud when I read ****le.
Got it! But whoa! This introduces the dope element to the trial. A young person on the jury might actually go there with his or her thoughts. And we all know about JA's teenage affair with MJ.

Reading BK summary. JSS's admonishment to the gallery to behave was in response to several folks smiling when JM was demolishing Dr. F.

She says she believes the jury is not happy with Dr. F's disrespectful treatment of JM, and that the doc's dodging etc. were "tiresome. " Still reading....

Reading BK summary. JSS's admonishment to the gallery to behave was in response to several folks smiling when JM was demolishing Dr. F.

She says she believes the jury is not happy with Dr. F's disrespectful treatment of JM, and that the doc's dodging etc. were "tiresome. " Still reading....

:great:

Doc said Ryan Burns grinding thing was a symptom of her "love sickness, " of her "unrequited love."

Must have missed that fairy tale tweet.

Yes, this! And I can't understand why JSS doesn't do this...she has no problems asking the public not to react.

I never did read what the public reaction was. What and who was it a reaction to?

Good to know. Thanks for telling us.

Doc said Ryan Burns grinding thing was a symptom of her "love sickness, " of her "unrequited love."

Must have missed that fairy tale tweet.

"Tiresome" also describes her insistence on love sickness and unrequited love. Maybe the Dr is an opera buff?? And opera is a far cry from reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop