Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please post courtroom tweets only on this thread. Private tweet information should go on the Sidebar.

@monicalindstrom: I'm trying to determine if it bothers me that DrF can't remember dates etc. but can decipher emails/texts when they r written out #JodiArias

We can help you with that determination, Monica. Duh!!

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 17s 18 seconds ago

Jurors pencils and pens stop as Juan and Dr F continue to try and sort oot the details and timing of the trips. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 46s 46 seconds ago
Juan- Travis and #jodiarias only really dated for several months #3tvarias

What I wanted him to say all along. Now make clear that the relationship was almost totally long distance. :loveyou:

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 42s43 seconds ago
Nurmi's objecting to "mischaracterizing testimony again"...and it's not working. Overruled. #JodiArias

CBS 5 News ‏@CBS5AZ 47s47 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
Arias continued to see Alexander even after she discovered he was dating other women.#jodiarias

meganrcassidy ‏@meganrcassidy 1m1 minute ago
Martinez and Fonseca still squabbling about dates of breakup. #JodiArias

CBS 5 News ‏@CBS5AZ 2m2 minutes ago Phoenix, AZ
Martinez line of questioning is all about trying to establish that Fonseca not much of an expert on Arias and her relationships.#jodiarias

@monicalindstrom: How about this: less she knows about everything more she can decipher just the words of the 4 corners of the doc? whaddaya think? #JodiArias

Nice try, Mon...

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 6s 6 seconds ago
Juan- That's pretty assertive isn't it!
Fonseca- Well she did move but they had an ongoing sexual relationship #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Fonseca- Well she didn't go to same ward and it wasn't same community #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Juan- June 29, 2007 they break up and Jodi is living in Cali, within 2 weeks Jodi moves to Mesa, Arizona #jodiarias #3tvarias

Me again:

#jodiarias pretended to Travis she was ok with a bootycall relationship but was manipulating/hoping to be the One-when not, she killed him

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 7s 7 seconds ago
Juan- This isn't suffering in silence #jodiarias #3tvarias

meganrcassidy ‏@meganrcassidy 50s51 seconds ago
Martinez still contesting Fonseca's assertion that #JodiArias suffered in silence. She moved to Mesa, spied on him kissing other woman.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

Juan says she wasn't suffering in silence if she just moved to Mesa a few weeks after they broke up. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Juan brings up the incident when #JodiArias was peeping in a window at TA as he was kissing another woman. #Stalkin

OK, I haven't said this for awhile, so I'll say it today:
I hate dt paid expert witnesses as much as I hate jailhouse snitches. They are all the same to me. Sleazy!

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 21s22 seconds ago
Questioning about #JodiArias "peeping" thorugh a window at #TravisAlexander kissing another woman.

meganrcassidy ‏@meganrcassidy 41s42 seconds ago
Fonseca denies #JodiArias was "peeping," she came over to pick something up from TA

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 9s 9 seconds ago
Fonseca- Well Jodi needed to get her social security card. She didn't recognize it was Travis with this other woman #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 45s 45 seconds ago
Juan- Jodi was also peeping in Travis's window while he was with another woman! #jodiarias #3tvarias

well who else is going to be in travis's house?! DUH

He doesn't have time for pleasantries. This is not a Emily Post class..

Another way to condescend to him, knowing he never says good morning like other attorneys do. It's like she's passive aggressively teaching him manners. She even interrupted him on the first day to say it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop