Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If that ...ahem... Doctor doesn't return to the stand with a much more polite attitude, I am going to fall off of my chair in a conniption!

If I don't post again soon- someone please contact Life Alert. LOL

Everyone take a deep breath and find your center....breath in and out.-..
We must calm down and focus...there is bad juju within this trial...bad energy...
Don't focus on the poison that Nurmi and gang are spewing...they have all been
contaminated by the bad energy swhirling around. Even JSS.
Focus on Juan...he is the only one still clean...Send him strength and good energy to finish this!

Thank you for regrounding me. I should hold by my own siggy, right?

[QUOTE=hindsight2020;11263158]Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 27s28 seconds ago
If you've had the opportunity to experience orgasm you understand the bond between #jodiarias and Travis Alexander, says Dr. Fonseca.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 43s44 seconds ago
Dr F: #JodiArias relationship w/ #TravisAlexander was an "erotic bomb"

meganrcassidy ‏@meganrcassidy 51s52 seconds ago
Nurmi: What element does that (sexual) charge add to that relationship? Fonseca: "It’s an erotic bond… it’s powerful." #jodiarias

BBM. Seriously??!! She said this? I can't even go here. LMAO.[/QUOTE]

That tweet made me throw up a little in my mouth.

@TrialDiariesJ: Fonseca says she doesn't see her name on this so she won't verify. #ItsTheTranscript sheesh! #jodiarias #3tvarias

Surely the jury see this witless only gets foggy when JM is questioning her, yes?

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 1m1 minute ago
Court still in recess, counsel, #jodiarias and TA sisters head back to chambers.

TA sisters are much stronger and dignified than me. I'd be jumping over chairs trying to strangle her.

The 13th Juror MD ‏@The13thJurorMD 2m2 minutes ago Phoenix, AZ
They aren't taking notes in the Juan M. Dr. exchange. #banter #JodiArias

JM can ask JSS to direct her to answer his questions. He hasn't. He must have a reason not to.
He's asked before, and JSS said she didn't want to correct the witness in front of the jury. I also think he knows that if she ignores the kind of outrageous comments that have come out of this witness' mouth, he's on his own.

The doc left the stand or the courtroom? I imagine JSS is telling counsel to chill and telling Nurmi to control his witness.

The 13th Juror MD ‏@The13thJurorMD 2m2 minutes ago Phoenix, AZ
They aren't taking notes in the Juan M. Dr. exchange. #banter #JodiArias

Because the "good" Dr. MF is more concerned with creating drama with Juan than she is in answering truthfully to facts in this case, all the while we have been discussing the "dynamics of the relationship" between Dr. MF & Juan.

The irony is rich!

Surely the jury see this witless only gets foggy when JM is questioning her, yes?

I see what you did there with the spelling. Good one!!

I am positively livid and completely disgusted with this Judge. Don't give a damn if I get a time-out for this: This Judge has turned the court system into a mockery, she has allowed the justice system be turned upon it's head where wrong is right and right is wrong, she has aided and abetted in the derailment of justice and fairness, she has shamefully turned a blind eye to the Constitution of the US, and has allowed unadulterated bedlam to darken the AZ criminal courts. She is an inept disgrace to the pursuit of justice in my eyes.

Does she have personal feelings for JA?

Maybe she's personally opposed to the DP.

Is she simply a passive-passive personality type?

Avoiding the temptation to oversimplify, perhaps it's a combination of the foregoing.

Given the mtg in chambers and the doc leaving with her briefcase I am wondering if this may be it for the day. ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState