Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the Judge has to wait for Juan Martinez to ask her, she can't just do it on her own? I'm wondering if Juan Martinez is going to just let her explode, sounds like she's really getting angry!

This is what I think as well Mr. Martinez wants her to pop like a balloon and the jury will see she is nothing more than a joke for the DT.

If tanisha looks POed maybe the book writer is.. Writing a book about Travis? Or something..

I don't think I have ever followed a trial with this much:

:dramaqueen: :drama: :drama: :drama: :dramaqueen:

:gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah:

What aggregious act did Juror #3 commit?

(Out smoking with the good Dr and having a little chat?)

But why would the TA family be so angry? Are they angry about that particular juror leaving? Or maybe just angry that any are leaving as it puts the trial in danger...?

If tanisha looks POed maybe the book writer is.. Writing a book about Travis? Or something..

I wonder...

In the CIC when jurors were excused it his family would cry. But now they're reported as pissed and angry and Jodi is staring at them. Hmmm

I don't think I have ever followed a trial with this much:

:gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah:

Blessing in disguise, DGC. I'm glad this juror (if she's the one submitting weird questions) is out!

Jenn said she thought that juror had put a lot of questions in the basket - I wonder if some of her questions made it obvious she knew more about this trial than she was supposed to know?

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 2m2 minutes ago
down to 4 alternates now. #JodiArias
----

I thought 6 alternates were chosen?

@monicalindstrom: Excused Juror #3: said she has no opinion about JA; she can form her own opinion about what mental health pros say (cont.) #jodiArias

@monicalindstrom: (cont) Excused Juror #3: Her boyfriend is a crim defense atty that she doesn’t discuss cases with. integrity is big issue to her
#JodiArias

(My my...what did she do?)

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan- You brought up Regan Housely. In that convo with Regan, Travis was complaining about things wasn't he?
Nurmi objects and a sidebar

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 24s 24 seconds ago
Juan- You brought up Regan Housely. In that convo with Regan, Travis was complaining about things wasn't he?
Nurmi objects and a sidebar

Heard in the hallway @ work that we had a juror casualty and couldn't resist to pop in friends!!!! Do we know why?

But why would the TA family be so angry? Are they angry about that particular juror leaving? Or maybe just angry that any are leaving as it puts the trial in danger...?

The family is probably angry because each 'excusal' is one juror closer to a mistrial.

If she was the juror taking all the notes, then I assume she asked a few questions? I hope that the most worrisome questions were hers!!!!

Jenn said she thought that juror had put a lot of questions in the basket - I wonder if some of her questions made it obvious she knew more about this trial than she was supposed to know?

There were several questions that made that obvious to me, but I thought they were allowed to know some about it?

Has a juror been dismissed? Not come back from the break?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState