Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 19 - Shortest Court Day, EVER

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading the article on Facebook's Juan Martinez concerning TA computer etc. I asked the IT person at the school I volunteer, some questions. This article was spot on. Also, when I asked him about the incinerator he looks at me and says that does not make any since unless it was by accident and of course on purpose which was done when the law was at your door.. why erase? The defense would not incinerate the *advertiser censored*, so my guess it is something TA wrote....Another thing we talked about was the *advertiser censored* in itself and his thought that that would be a big mistake for the defense anyway, unless it was child *advertiser censored*, because who cares.....I am sure there is at least one male on the jury who has looked at *advertiser censored*. He also said that once you have malware or a trojan on the computer you never get rid of it, it is always there unless you totally set fire to the hard drive. It literally cost thousands of dollars to erase any malware completely from the computer. I am betting the CD incident where TA suppose to slam it to the wall probably happened because this IT person said that is another thing that happened during that time, Was the sharing of CD's with the malware embedded onto the CD. My bet is CMJA knew that CD had this Malware on it and that was why TA was pissed.

That was what JA said in the trial ? The "disk SHE brought had a virus on it and that's why TA got mad in the office.....(hence the sex on the desk) I will find it. I just saw/heard it today

That's a great question, one I've often thought about. If the jury doesn't do DP, how long do we wait for the judge to sentence her? Weeks, months?

Sherry will take it under advisement and we should know within a couple of years.

Daisydomino can I submit like this as well? I say Feb 13th.
I have a feeling Jodi alone will take a whole week.

Daisydomino can I submit like this as well? I say Feb 13th.
I have a feeling Jodi alone will take a whole week.

Okay, I have you down for Feb. 13th.

wtkaOSe.png

I'm going out to dinner now, so future folks who want to get on the spreadsheet, submit here:
http://goo.gl/forms/o6O5Qbu6ic or I might miss your post. :D

This is not the one I was talking about, but it's better
I was actually watching her on youtube during trial last year...

When Arias testified during the guilt phase, she told a story of Travis being angry with her and accusing her of installing a virus on his computer. It could be that this is one story that Jodi may not be lying about.

http://www.courtchatter.com/2014/11/jodi-arias-virus-that-never-stops.html

I can't believe no one took Feb 14th. You could get a shirt (or underwear) that says
TRAVIS ALEXANDER'S
on one side and on the other says
KILLER SENTENCED TO DEATH

It was my first choice but then I saw Friday the 13th and thought it would be better. They won't be deliberating on a Saturday. Or on a Friday either probably so I guess I can't win either way lol

Death penalty, LWOP.. I don't care anymore as long as she gets sentenced. Would love it if TA's family spoke again- this time directly to the psycho.

I feel the same. Actually, in a way LWOP would be worse for Arias (in my humble opinion)...stuck in with the general population, just another face in the crowd. And since her "talent" is manipulating men, being surrounded by all those angry, dangerous women seems like a just punishment for this creature who thinks she is so irresistible to the opposite sex. And she'll disappear into the mists of time and we'll be off following other trials and no one will give a rat's hiney about her.

But the death penalty is what the family wants, and I certainly don't blame them. If it was my brother who was tortured to death by this creature, I'd be screaming for the DP, too. Of course, even if that's her sentence, she'll still probably die a natural death in prison before she ever sees the sticking end of a needle. And isolation would allow her to live in her little fantasy world, with her adoring Twitter groupies and other assorted misguided losers championing her cause. Pathetic.

So that's why I think the idea of LWOP scares the holy hell out of missy, more so than getting the death penalty. :jail:

My opinion only.

She actually does not have to wait for the answer on appeal unless the appellate court says so.

(Respectfully snipped to only one of the replies that was included.)

I would argue that she DID ignore the COA. They said to release it and she could have done so within a day or two unless Laurence obtained a stay.

IIRC.... She let it linger for weeks to wait for the written ruling and then waited for weeks more after that to schedule a hearing about releasing it when there is no question about releasing it to discuss. They overturned her ruling in November, but she sat on it instead of forcing Laurence to try to get a stay. He didn't really need to do that until this month.

Maybe my recollections are off in places (anyone feel free to correct me), but it sure seemed to me like she slow-walked it when she had no good reason to.

So my question then, is why did she wait?

It was my first choice but then I saw Friday the 13th and thought it would be better. They won't be deliberating on a Saturday. Or on a Friday either probably so I guess I can't win either way lol

Darn!! I forgot about no court on fridays as well lol.

Darn!! I forgot about no court on fridays as well lol.

Aw nuts...I forgot, too. Well, maybe if the jury is deliberating and are close to a decision, they'll actually have court on Friday the 13th?? SO fitting. Anyway, a girl can hope!

While we're moving kinda slow here I'd like to ask if anyone has any advice pertaining to the "thanks" button.

I know it usually comes back if you refresh but sometimes it takes so long for the page to come back up when I refresh it. Anyone have any tricks up their sleeve? I'd be most grateful!!

Are you sure you are logged in?

SCxTrOC.png

2/27/2015
slinkpod
2/28/2015
myvice
3/4/2015
Tsitra01
3/4/2015
boomster
3/6/2015
WhoaIsMe
3/7/2015
shajon123
3/11/2015
east2west
3/13/2015
jane the dood
3/13/2015
Moonchime
3/16/2015
LaLaw2000
3/18/2015
CayleeAdvocate
3/19/2015
Unique
3/19/2015
angelainwi
3/26/2015
elementary
3/27/2015
cnewman
3/27/2015
Gilligan
3/31/2015
YESorNO
3/31/2015
niner
3/31/2015
MindMatters
4/1/2015
Marshmallow
4/1/2015
byo
4/1/2015
MsJosie
4/1/2015
Steely Dan
4/3/2015
Bernina
4/5/2015
gogrannypop
4/8/2015
janx
4/8/2015
DebinGA
4/10/2015
FinallyRegistered
4/15/2015
Curious in Indiana
4/15/2015
pinkandgreenmom
4/15/2015
Soulsad
4/20/2015
Hatfield
4/20/2015
tcrockett
4/21/2015

4/21/2015
Ruby
4/29/2015
Moonchime
5/2/2015
Foghorn
5/8/2015
Grammieto5
5/13/2015
zqtpie
5/14/2015
daisydomino
5/14/2015
zqtpie
5/15/2015
Frigga
6/4/2015
TxJan1971
6/4/2015

6/6/2015
memoriesbymichelle
6/10/2015
rose222
6/25/2015
TorisMom003
9/30/2015
gerryl42

Have you sent in your "bet"? Here's the poll http://goo.gl/forms/o6O5Qbu6ic

I just bet 6/04/15.

I may be wrong, but I believe that the jury can still meet and deliberate on a Friday regardless of the court schedule--as long as a deliberation room is available. Don't know about Saturdays. That was my experience as a juror.

The very fact that Sherry is terrified of an appeal is ample evidence she is incompetent as a judge.

I really don't get why anyone believes Judge Stephens is terrified? It's just another case, but this one has "Larry" pulling "magical motions" out of his arse.

I can imagine Stephens saying, "Ok, big boy, let's play, and as each of your motions and reviews get overturned by the Higher Courts, your client has one less appeal she can file." And quite frankly, Juan could be grinning like a Cheshire Cat.

Look at the mitigating factors. Juan WILL crush them.

If the jury finds the DP, CMJA has played just about everything she could appeal with. And almost $3 mil spent on her defense? Puleeze, C Anthony didn't have that kind of money and walked. CMJA can't say she had an ineffective counsel, cause they certainly had the funds. There just wasn't the "Tops in Their Fields" professionals willing to put their integrity on the line for $$$$$.

If anyone is terrified, it's CMJA. Perryville awaits, and if she has a lick of sense, she realizes she will NOT do well in that environment.
She doesn't EVEN come close to being "Bad Azz" to those gals, she's just a sick punk.

Tax payers will be stuck with the cost of any appeals, I think Stephens is eliminating a chunk of that.

Call be a glass half full kinda person.

OH boy, I picked May 8, a Friday too :/ That's what I get for not checking a calendar first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli