Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol there is an easy way to solve this. Just send his link to Jen on Twitter and ask if that's the guy. My bet: no way Jose.

Good point MeeBee! I am sure you are right. I went a little nutz!

Per BK there was a question asked of Mr. Smith (Boy named Sue) this morning - something about San Jose State College didn't give him a diploma.

What does any of this have to do with DP vs LWOP?

I found him on Neumeisters page- under forensics. It has been established that he and Neumeister are friends- right? He is the only person under forensics that doesn't have any credentials- the ONLY ONE. He graduated from High School- that's it. Other sleuthers have now found him, on a different site, with a distinctive nick name. What are the chances? I think MeeBee is right- this "PI" is connected to Dorian Bond- JA's PI. If I am proven wrong- no problem. I am not so sure yet- we'll see.

I am starting to wonder if the earliest dates of his work for the defense were to use his 'special skills' to hack into state's witnesses computers? Maybe he wasn't so good and they had to get someone to steal Demartes computer from her house?

Oh- got it. Thanks. Sorry for going off on a tangent! I can admit when I am wrong. Apparently I am. I gave it a good try though!

Oh no problem. I didn't take it as a tangent. When it was said I thought it was weird, as in under the employee of Norbert Nuemister

I found him on Neumeisters page- under forensics. It has been established that he and Neumeister are friends- right? He is the only person under forensics that doesn't have any credentials- the ONLY ONE. He graduated from High School- that's it. Other sleuthers have now found him, on a different site, with a distinctive nick name. What are the chances? I think MeeBee is right- this "PI" is connected to Dorian Bond- JA's PI. If I am proven wrong- no problem. I am not so sure yet- we'll see.

I am starting to wonder if the earliest dates of his work for the defense were to use his 'special skills' to hack into state's witnesses computers? Maybe he wasn't so good and they had to get someone to steal Demartes computer from her house?

At least with the 2.5 hr lunchs I have no more excuses . . . off to clean out a closet. (Ugh!)

Why does the defense keep putting guys from high school AV clubs on the stand?

Per BK there was a question asked of Mr. Smith (Boy named Sue) this morning - something about San Jose State College didn't give him a diploma.
Interesting! I totally missed it, because I was off on a tangent!LOL

I love that his LinkedIn account just exploded with hits ... he's gonna know he's been found out and it makes me giggle.

My sister-in law lives in Chicago but her cell phone has a SLC Utah area code- as do many other people I know who move for work.

I live In texas,. but my cell # is a new york number

Several WSer's have commented on the lack of child *advertiser censored*.

This is true, of course, but Team Trash Travis have re-defined their definition of child *advertiser censored* to include "teen *advertiser censored*".

On January 8, she/they made it overt on the especially cruel lying torture murderess's Twitter page:

ariastwitter_zps6c89ee65.jpg

This witness says this is his first time testifying in court and it shows. I think he is more used to doing than explaining what he is doing and why. He seems somewhat exasperated at having to explain in simple terms for us "non-experts." What is his job as an expert except to explain it to us? Very frustrating. And that is aside from his "I am an expert and you should just believe me because I know what I'm talking about" line -- which seems to be the defense witness mantra.

I missed the morning session. Thought court was not until Thursday.

O/T(?) I miss being able to see JM mosey up to the bench, hands in pockets, looking down at the floor like 'not again'. Maybe he looks down at the floor so they can't see him rolling his eyes at the ridiculousness of this proceeding?

Anyway.... thanks for the updates everyone.

Wasn't this witness described as about thirty and kind of frail looking?

eta: looked back and BK said 30's and bald with a beard. Nothing about frail, so that must have been someone else, LOL!

A sample of clients using Encase software:

https://www.guidancesoftware.com/about/Pages/our-customers.aspx?cmpid=nav#

US Department of Homeland Security
US Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
US Census Bureau
US Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA)
US Department of Commerce
US Department of Energy
US Department of Health and Human Services
US Department of Justice
US Department of State
US Forest Service
US Treasury Department
CIA
NATO
NASA
Exxon Mobil
Chevron
Apple Inc.
GM Financial
Ford Motor Company
IBM
Boeing
Microsoft
Walgreen
Comcast Cable
Cisco
Oracle
Facebook
Dell
SanDisk
Ebay
Yahoo
Honeywell
Symantec
Motorola
Lowes
Intuit
McAfee
Sony
Calgary Police Services
Canadian Police College Ottawa
Clayton MO Police Department
Korean National Police Agency
London Metropolitan Police Service (MPS)
New South Wales Police Force
Norwegian Police University College
Police Academy of the Netherlands
Police and Crime Commissioner for Avon and Somerset
Police College of Finland

But according to Nurmi, Encase software is grade school.

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 36s 37 seconds ago
Smith says a lot of law enforcement agencies including Homeland Security and U. Michigan labs use Autopsy. Nurmi says EnCase is grade school

Several WSer's have commented on the lack of child *advertiser censored*.

This is true, of course, but Team Trash Travis have re-defined their definition of child *advertiser censored* to include "teen *advertiser censored*".

On January 8, she/they made it overt on the especially cruel lying torture murderess's Twitter page:

View attachment 67495

Great point. They're hoping the jurors think it's the same thing. Man, I sure wish this crap wasn't allowed to be presented in front of the jury.

"TA was searching for TEEN *advertiser censored* as in 12 year old *advertiser censored*, ladies and gentlemen of the jury."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95